Forums

SOLUTION FOR QUEUE LOG!!!

LadyZelda

Hello people who want to have fun with the game but lately is under stress when not able to enter the server, I came to possibly give a light to our problems!
I would like the NCSoft team to allow only 1 access per machine so you can lower the queue amount or possibly even extinguish it, so everyone can enjoy the game without getting more than 30 minutes to enter and when you log in you take disconnect.

2 minutes ago, Vyndir said:

here is a solution for the queue, just pay for VIP.

But paying has its advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is the maintenance of the server, however who can not pay and play just for fun or spending time this ends up getting stressful.
However, we do not necessarily have to go through this.

Well paying is not the solution because is more of the same shi t. I try for more than 2 hours to enter game and is impossible. I will go play other thing intead of wasting my time on classic as lot of ppl will end doing the same.

6 minutes ago, golbezz said:

Well paying is not the solution because is more of the same shi t. I try for more than 2 hours to enter game and is impossible. I will go play other thing intead of wasting my time on classic as lot of ppl will end doing the same.

LIMIT ONE BOX PER COUMPUTER, ARE THIS THE SOLUTION!

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎06 at 10:20 AM, Vyndir said:

There is a solution for the queue, just pay for VIP.

How the crap can I get VIP if I can't get in-game to activate it in the first place. Even with the Prestige subscription I can't activate it on the character I made there I guess because it's a lvl1 character. If this keeps being an issue I'm getting a refund, this is honestly pissing me off. I've spent about 5 hours in total waiting in queue just to get kicked before entry every single time. 

54 minutes ago, xfeRocity said:

How the crap can I get VIP if I can't get in-game to activate it in the first place. Even with the Prestige subscription I can't activate it on the character I made there I guess because it's a lvl1 character. If this keeps being an issue I'm getting a refund, this is honestly pissing me off. I've spent about 5 hours in total waiting in queue just to get kicked before entry every single time. 

true that, i'm rly tired of these queues, and i could even buy vip, but i can't since i get dc while i'm setting up my pin code lol

personally I think it would be perfect if you can only log 1 account per ip, so there would not be this queue and difficulty logging, in addition to that it serves you that the server has 5k of people when 40% or more are multi-accounts

13 minutes ago, Poky said:

personally I think it would be perfect if you can only log 1 account per ip, so there would not be this queue and difficulty logging, in addition to that it serves you that the server has 5k of people when 40% or more are multi-accounts

i like this idea. 

All you old L2 players know IT IS worth this bullshit, I know its frustrating.  Please keep at it!! We need as many Players on TI as possible.  You know most of these kids will drop off after a week when they hit 20 and realize there is a bit of a grind to this.  

Keep trying, get in get your VIP and you skip Queue.  Sorry for those that are in that lame loop.

1 minute ago, pwoni said:

i like this idea. 

nope, soloing without buffing box is unbearable especially on classic, and you can't just force people to play only in cp's

and if you're gonna start talking some stupid things like "well, if you wanna solo then do it without buffs", then that's just ridiculous and l2 has always been this way, where people make their buffboxes, to make grind at least bearable

40 minutes ago, Branwen said:

no, solos sin buffing box es insoportable, especialmente en el clásico, y no puedes forzar a la gente a jugar solo en los cp's

y si vas a comenzar a hablar cosas estúpidas como "bueno, si quieres solo, hazlo sin buffs", entonces eso es ridículo y l2 siempre ha sido así, donde las personas hacen sus buffboxes, para hacer que la rutina sea al menos soportable.

I remember when we played c1, c2 and c3, we were not with multicuentas, all people are useful at the party, but if you were a buffer, people were desperate to give you a party, with this multiple count that left the main page import , if you want to play from the main pp you can not, because everyone already has a multiple account and the main poor pp leave it aside.

Also, if you want to play a full buff, go to a fast server, the x1 servers are designed to enjoy that suffering, in addition, the use of multicuenta encourages solitaire, playing only one mmorpg game just for having a multiple account is crazy

Sorry for my English is not my language

This is my opinion

56 minutes ago, Branwen said:

nope, soloing without buffing box is unbearable especially on classic, and you can't just force people to play only in cp's

and if you're gonna start talking some stupid things like "well, if you wanna solo then do it without buffs", then that's just ridiculous and l2 has always been this way, where people make their buffboxes, to make grind at least bearable

Man, it's a role play. You're supposed to take the role of your character. Make partys, create clans with real people ... The game itself loses its meaning, half of the classes lose value if all the players are DD and have 2 buffboxes.

There are many servers with the "easy" mode ... go there.

"Ohh, the game is difficult, please make it easier" ... play the game as it is or go to another server.

And if you think it's always been like this ... you must know the game for a short time ...

13 minutes ago, Poky said:

I remember when we played c1, c2 and c3, we were not with multicuentas, all people are useful at the party, but if you were a buffer, people were desperate to give you a party, with this multiple count that left the main page import , if you want to play from the main pp you can not, because everyone already has a multiple account and the main poor pp leave it aside.

Also, if you want to play a full buff, go to a fast server, the x1 servers are designed to enjoy that suffering, in addition, the use of multicuenta encourages solitaire, playing only one mmorpg game just for having a multiple account is crazy

Sorry for my English is not my language

This is my opinion

parties will almost always prefer alive buffer than a box, if played well he can be always some addition to overall dps or heal (if we're talking about a dude who just buffs and sits for 20 mins then ye, i don't know why would i rather to have him in pt instead of my box), also there's a social part to it, where it's cool to have one more dude to talk with during grinding

basically in every clan i was when i played l2, every member had an access to his personal buffer, but when we were making a pt, alive buffers were always a priority over boxes, and that's how it should always work

Archived