Salvation - First Chapter Feedback

Conguero

Salvation - First Chapter Feedback  

161 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Salvation - First Chapter update overall?

• It's fantastic!
    • I like it.
    • It's decent.
    • It's below expectations.
    • I don't like it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2018 at 12:00 AM

Agreed with most of what the others said but I'll add the fact that the lack of PvP this game has to offer is getting tiring and making dragons a click-war doesn't help at all (not crying since my clan wins most of it) since most if not all of the players about right now has almost at least the PvP gears to compete and if there's no PvP what's the use of this gears? So if there's actually a way for you guys to bring back the ye old more than 1 clan can enter inside dragons that would be absolutely great and add contents that would force to PvP like removing the cap and revamping the exp reward for daily quests so that people would be enticed to do them and that would promote pvps such as ganks etc this type of carebear way of leveling through fishing and instance zone shouldn't ever been introduced. Also ye cut off with the over the top pay to win items I've spoken with multiple old players and like them I would rather that you guys just bring back the pay to play than continue to have this type of system L2 was such a beautiful game too bad greed and bad management took the life out of it :( 

Edited by AiZeN

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:14 AM, Conguero said:
  • 1) What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • 2) What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • 3) What features would you like to see in the next update?

1) adventurer's guild.

2) aghation system.

3) fixed epics spawn time for healthier pvp.

What I dont Like.

1. No toThe daily coin change why are they still in the game when its impossible to get enough now.

2. Clan changes the amount to get lvled up is ludicrous 

3. Clan buffs Way to expensive.

4. Virtually no way to make adena unless you want to spend $200+ month on L2 store.

5. No events that give rewards that are not bought with coin.

6. The cap on clan quests for fame and crp is crazy is lvl 12 only as hi as you want us to go to?

Edited by bremen
mispselling

On 05.01.2018 at 3:14 AM, Conguero said:

You input will help us continue to improve the quality of the game for you in future updates.

Happy New Year!

I have a counterquestion. What can you change except price in l2store? We know, you cannot change this game, I see few requests above like "add more locs for 105+", "add 105 kartia", "add skills after 106" etc, but we know that you cannot make it.

My 50 cents about Salvation and L2018 at all:

I like new changes in raid bosses: barrier, random spawn(but tell me pls why new raids in Wasteland, SoS and FoD have fixed spawntime..)

I like new ISSes and tanks (except few skill bugs)

I like new clan system. 

I don't like our entering rules on grand bosses. I vote for changing system. Why we need cc? ~15ppl can log 49 chars 95+ with few pve toons. "Click war" is not pvp. Can you make system like we had in c6/gracia? And drop to pt or cc with more dmg/pvp winners.

I don't like our olympiad because of your ninja patches. For example topaz = damage... Now we have 3x topazes(jewel, kelbim and cloaks) and -1 HP restore(bb red tali - life force).

Ofc I don't like our l2store. On EU/RU servers there is perma event with taro cards. And you can make +10 shiny shirt/jewels for brooch without real money. If you cannot change this, pls add more events(ingame, not pay2win) with 5lvl jewels, OE shirt packs, some cloaks in rewards like we had before

One more thing about DD classes. We have one useless pvp-DD class - Tyrr. Only DN and Bers are not bad because of stuns. 

Tyrr's damage strongly depends on p.attack, for many years you have added items with static p.def(diamond,7s,abundance), but no items with static p.atk(thats why only tyrrs with dragon weapon do something in pvp). You cannot reduce static atk/def by debuffs(for ppl who didn't know it. Its like base stats). I have no idea how you/ncsoft will fix it, but soon we will get Saya's talismans(another item with tons of static defence)

Serious question and I hope you will give me a serious answer.

You clearly know what we want and what the game needs.  You've been told repeatedly.  Your excuse is always that the developers can't or won't do what we need.  But there are many things you can do without waiting on the developers.  WHY DON"T YOU DO THOSE THINGS YOU CAN DO?  Specifically, you can at least do anything you have done in events, including:

Increasing received exp by 50%, perhaps more (almost certainly more).

Increasing drop rates and dropped adena by 100%, perhaps more (almost certainly more).

Increasing effect of vitality by 200%, perhaps more.

Getting rid of the fee for removing augments.

Putting into the game the characters that provide dragon and angel buffs.

Eliminating the death penalty.

I'm guessing there is a lot more that you can do (without waiting on the development team) that we don't even know about.  For example, I'm guessing you could add a way for players to earn jewels, cloaks, etc., in game without having to use ncoins.  At a minimum, you could make them available for ncoins in the l2store.  Why not do what you can to help?  Make these changes permanent, or at least permanent until the development team fixes the issues we talk about all the time in the forum.  Sure they won't fix everything.  They won't make much of a dent in the 105 wall for example.  But they will help substantially and will at least show us you are trying.

Edited by thunderbuilder

On 05/01/2018 at 9:16 PM, Draecke said:

1. every veteran player knows this poll is plain pure placebo

2. many features that Korea got in their versions got removed from ours for l2store promotions reasons and that's just not ok

3. destroyed Tank class as defacto there's now 1 that's way better then the rest which means the "re-balancing" failed hardcore and on top of that the changes to PVP mechanics put many tanks out of a job - not saying those pvp tactics weren't over due for a change but the combo of those 2 facts made many tanks quit

4. watching how NCWest will fix the whole Agathion debacle as we never should have gotten the EU/RU export version when NCWest was running on the Korean version - very poorly planning from whoever was in charge of that aspect in Korea

5. new clan system is broken as for 1. again best rewards like upgradeable clan cloaks were removed for l2store reasons 2. as above mentioned there shouldn't be any restrictions on the amount of fulfilling CRP quests - 20 per week limit is ridiculous when it takes tens of millions per clan level, totally unrealistic for any clan that is not able to win any Hero's @Oly

could add much more but as per point 1 I will stop here and leave it to the others players to voice their opinions for what's it worth..

I couldn't say better.

In general this is the first update where i hated almost every single change. Some of them are simply lack of common sense from the Korean side. (I know the US side as zero power on anything at all related to the game)

Clan System, (complete fiasco) Tanks changes, (NCKorea: "You found a class in need of updating? Let us destroy it even more!" i'm guessing that's what the devs on korea thought when doing the changes), Raid changes (most of people were looking forward to this, ended up making the raids even more restrictive) everything was simply too bad! 

The only thing that this update was able to do was making people quit, the biggest mass quit i've seen since they introduce the anti-bot changes. (One of the best things done to the game so far tho) 

This feedback threads would be great if they had any influence on future updates, unfortunately we all know that our opinion (and even the NCWest team opinion) worth nothing to the Koreans and they will do whatever they want to the game. Really hope i was wrong on this one. :( 

• Like 1

New players are being discouraged from starting L2.  New players cannot type to anyone until lvl76. there are no academy benefits for new players. this update absolutely discourages any growth for L2 and is, i believe, the beginning of its ultimate demise.

The new clan hall and fortress system absolutely takes away from the younger, smaller clans' ability to take and maintain them.  the strengthening of the fortresses and clan halls enables only the older, stronger clans to take them and those clans do not need the benefits of the siegable clan halls and fortresses as much as the younger clans need them.  this update injures the younger, smaller clans by limiting their ability to grow.  this update discourages clan growth.

Drops from mobs and bosses continues to be a serious problem in the "new" L2.  everything is geared toward spending real money that not everyone has in order to progress in the game.  please give back an ability to work hard and earn items and adena in the game.

The dwarven race was made obsolete a long time ago.  give them back their power to spoil and craft and make some money.  spoil rates have dropped so low it is pointless to even create a dwarven character. 

personally i am extremely disappointed in the direction L2 has gone.  it is no longer about the player base, it is about ncsoft's bottom line on the quarterly financial reports.  while i understand the necessity for a company to be profitable is it not also necessary to keep a happy player base in order to continue an uptrend in profits?  without your player base ncsoft is nothing.  isn't it time to start giving back to your players and make L2 more new-player friendly?  to give back to the younger, smaller clans so they can grow and keep L2 alive?  or... don't give back and kill this game.  because at this rate it is a matter of time before your servers are empty of all but your high donators. and when they no longer have smaller, weaker, poorer clans to bully, they too will leave.

i view Salvation Chapter 1 as another step closer to the death of L2.

• Like 3

On 04/01/2018 at 10:14 PM, Conguero said:

Happy New Year!

We hope you've enjoyed your experience thus far with Lineage II: Salvation - First Chapter. Now that you've had some time to delve into this update, we'd like to collect your feedback for the dev team.

Please vote and post your reasons below:

• What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What features would you like to see in the next update?

You input will help us continue to improve the quality of the game for you in future updates.

Thank you!

The Lineage II Team

What did you like most about the Salvation update and why? 

1 -  WASD system is not 100% yet but it help me to do k95 solo with +6 set and basic jewels, just running when the boss get berzerk , i looking like neymar against boss!!
                        2 - The adena on inventory ofc. (when it drops).
                        3 - Clan fame bonus looks good, but the number of week normal missions i guess must be increased, and 1 r crystal or 1 gemstone reward still so low for 9k fame, its same as a troll...
                        4 - Clan penal reduction to 10 min.
                        6 - Fortune pocket npc changes looks good now.
                         7 - Field boss system , and if possible turn it more hard as possble for solo farm.

What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?

1 - All excluded things as 1-85 quest, Weapon upgrade system, clan cloaks and clan hall belts. Its sad to see important systems mechanics be excluded to became or cash items on store or monetary intentions... as look..

2 - Where is ADENA in game? i want to test adena coming directly to my bag..... its terrible how is the adena drop in game, as normal player u can do nothing... just go to watch streamers from the visa players, atm is more fun than make thousand of things in game and get no profit in nothing , honestly, shure. "Top" visa players have a lot of items and sell as example : 1 lvl 5 jewel around 130b, wtf chance compound x cash store item price x drop of adena in game 800 per mob (i'm 101 and mean 101 area) reward from instances must be improved, we dont need armor frag lvl 3 from k99 , craft is dead in game...... We know ncsoft likes to rise up prices and see an pixel cost around $40k ++ at end, but the number of top players are frozen and no newbies players to buy items from them and no ways to obtain adena , cost items x drop have no sense when store have so high price items, so items price never get down.....

3 - Time btw here and korea updates.

4 - Control c and control v of mobs in the new area, they removed from garden of genesis, the trainee is not working right in korea hahaha

What features would you like to see in the next update? 

1 - Adena drop cuz no progression feelings in game without visa. It kill new players and me playing it for 10 years for the first time i have no fun in game without buy cash to build a char, if u not put 500 bulks per month u will ever be a beggar in game..... readjustments of drops for actual expansion, cuz price items x adena system in game is broken.

2 - Store.... reduce it by half price , entire world ppl play it , i guess ppl from out dollar zone is more massive than inside dollar zone, still high price items for pixes intangible items.Ppl that have no ways to buy things will start to buy. Make it less pay to jackpot than is now.

3 - Xp Curve from korea.

4 - Jewel boxes on mamoon. 

5 - Reduce prices from buff on npc 95+, 10kk its unbelievable for 1h, 1h farming u cant get 10kk to rebuff again. (not vip gear and low level ppl).

6 - I want to see removed systems in new updates ,  Balthus Knight, Clan cloaks etc.

7 - And more important : Be heard and see what we think here,implemented in game, feel some progression in the game without having to use the visa at all.

8 - L2 in Unreal engine 4 ofc :3 hahahaha

Edited by Nortewemko

You basically deleted half of Korean update, everything that made this game little less dependant on money. In your greedyness, you destroyed the population with Cloaks event, which even made youtube l2 streamers to quit, you didn't made any free event for christmas like Freya event or something. You don't reply to players posts about it. How do you want us to believe that you will change anything, if you failed us so many times? 

How do you expect us to believe you if you can't solve botting problems in 6 years?

• Like 3

On 1/4/2018 at 7:14 PM, Conguero said:

Thank you!

The Lineage II Team

How much input do you really need to improve the quality of the game?

Old forums deleted.... how many suggestions were made there that were never answered?

One of the biggest things NCSoft can do to improve the quality of the game for future updates is pay attention to ALL of the suggestions that have been previously and continue to be made by your players.  Until you do that and demonstrate not just a willingness to listen but a willingness to implement changes for the life of the game and the good of your player base then I'm afraid the players' faith in NCSoft's genuine interest in what they say will continue to waver.

• Like 1

Very Positive: Fortresses were originally introduced in the Kamael update, at that point the characters had a maximum level of 80. To take a fortress back then you needed at least 2-3 parties of relatively "high level" (70-75 average). As time went by and characters became more powerful, fortresses were never updated. This update solely brings the fortress to their original level, it requieres 2-3 well organized parties of relatively high level (100-101 average) to take one, it makes the fort raid a good exercise of clan organization and can be achieved by mid level clans which was their intended purpose to begin with. I can see how this is more difficult in this age of non-effort instance zone mentality, but it does bring back a challenge of old L2 which is a positive thing. The same goes for raid bosses, these were never intended to be soloed, the fact that you could showed how flawed they were. 

Positive: PVE changes

Negative: Clan changes made the clan system a mess, the cap on the clan missions is non-sense. Is the intention never to allow clans to reach level 12?. 

Very Negative: To remove game features because you want to milk the cow, and I am talking about drops, adena and of course the clan cloaks. I'm ok if you remove all drops from every single xp zone, instance except for the big bosses that give unique rewards and replace all drops with adena. But you have dried the economy way too much you need to put adena back in the server, DEFLATION IS AS BAD AS INFLATION, specially if deflation only happens in some aspects of the overall economy while other prices remain stable (the ones on NPC stores). 

Extremely Negative: That there is so little interest in the game that even paid services are poorly planned and executed. Examples: The packs that provide drop runes, (come on we pay for drop runes and then you remove all drops from the game... you have to be kidding me). The individual fame scrolls which are now useless because you replaced the whole fame system in the new update. These necessary changes had to be considered BEFORE the patch not weeks and weeks after, while you request the players to "hold on to your fame scrolls while we figure out what to do about them...". We deserve more respect than that.

I think the update is okay, and I don't think the NC West team has much control over it, so I can't fault them for much of it's shortcomings. There are however some things that they may have control over.

There are two main problems with the game at this point, in my opinion. First and foremost is the inaccessibility of items in the game and the economy that go along with them. Things like La Vie Brooch Jewels, cloaks, abundance talismans and t-shirt of the gods being inaccessible to non-paying players has created a gap that cannot be mended. These are items that are necessary to be competitive in the game, and because they are exclusive to the NC Store, new or current non-paying players are being driven to quit the game. You may be making money now from these promotions, but there are no new players to this game, and once existing players have these items, you’re going to be making nothing.

I’m sure you have a person in charge of monitoring the in-game economy that you’re trying to build. They must know that the current path is just a desperate grab for money before the game eventually is phased out. You should be trying to create an in-game economy, not destroy it. Adding the aforementioned items through an NPC, available for adena exclusively will improve your in-game economy for the long run. This will drain adena from players who are hoarding it, and remove it from the game. Next you should raise the adena and drop rates, but we all know that is a topic that you hate. These changes will improve the in-game economy long term, and new or non-paying players will have a chance to be competitive. I’m sure at first your gross income will be less, but with more players playing, you will see an increase on players spending real money on things in your other promotions.

The second main problem with the game is the current level cap that NC West has ‘inflicted’ on its’ players. NC West has been doing EXP events more and more often, and that’s great for players to catch up to those who are already 105. The 105-106 exp required is ridiculous, and I think it’s time for a change to be made. As far as I can tell this is something exclusive to NC West servers. It was probably added so that paying customers wouldn’t level extremely fast, surpassing non-paying players, and we get that, it makes sense. With all these EXP events however, the average server-wide level has risen. Players who don’t spend a dime of real life money are reaching 103-104. It’s time for this soft cap to be removed.

The current EXP soft cap at 105 is now becoming more harmful than helpful. Everyone who has leveled has noticed that their character becomes quite stronger with each level gained. When people are stuck at 105/105, the only way to better their character is to purchase items on the NC Store. This is quite unacceptable to the majority of players, and I’m sure both friends and enemies can attest that it’s driving people to stop playing this game. The game loses its fun at this point and it turns in to something else.

These are the two main problems with the game. I know the first is a difficult fix for the NC West team because it’s not completely in their power. The best we can do is keep asking and asking for a change and hope they eventually get sick of us asking and do something. As for the level cap, since it’s exclusive to NC West, I think it’s in the power of the current NC West team to do something about that.

Sorry long post tl;dr: make store items available in-game, remove the crazy exp req for 105-106 so people stop quitting.

Im very dissapointed with this update... half of things doesnt works, it removed daily coins and daily boxes what was only thing free in this game. Even when they added some missions and achivements there is just few of them. It completely changed how agathions worked... now letz see... i think becuase this is NC west all better bracelets and enchants for bracelets will be for NCcoin (as everything)

And what i want to see in next update ? 1) Everything is working how it is supposed to work 2) Add more daily misions 3) add some weakly missions (Kill 300K mobs for example)

4) Nerf archers (finally) 5) Merge Naia with Freya server 6) make some job finally and dont just have hollydays 7) Dont copy from KOREA when u dont have same patch as in KOREA !!!

Hi

is hard to count so many dissapotments with a few good things in updates. 

Positive changes:

1. automatic adena pick up (think about automatic drop pick up focused on party leader or CC leader)

2. adventure guild to leveling to 95 (Introduce Balthus knigt to 85 and Silent valley (or other location) and some other daily Q to improve leveling to 99)

3. new location

4. random boss spawn

5. fortress and conquerable clan hall update (but you miss to introduce some drop to RB in clan halls :D ) 

Negative changes:

1. agathion system as is now is not working and completly usefull

2. Clan quest weekly cap (delete cap completly or do it 50 and more per week)

3. Deleting daily coin and boxes

4. Tank degeneration in some crucial skills, ridiculous time duration of some tank debuffs- it seem like you can introduce some combo system like in video game? 

5. deleting clan cloaks (had not so good skills and stats like ancient kingdom cloaks, so why you remove it completly? For less rich ppl are enought, rich ppl still gamble for better one)

Next improvement:

1. Decrease time delay between Korean updates and our introduction to minimum. We want all updates released in Korea until now!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Drop (spoil) item and adena. Is time to make somethink for players. Rewamp instance boss, mobs drop item and adena rate 100% and more. Delete useless modify scrolls from drop list. Introduce to drop list codex 11-20 lvl to skill enchant, book of beginner lvl5 to increase buff slot, venir talismans .... etc

3. add Balthus knight and usefull leveling daily Q

4. Working agation system

5. Clan cloaks and also add permanent kingdom cloaks and brooche jevelery to game

6. Increase cap lvl 105+, Increase EXP server status like in event. Nevit NPC also after Helios, Etina ....

7. Reduce pay to win, gamble thief L2store events and introduce more game events with rewards that improve poor or less rich players to be competitive

8. Rewamp faction system to give something usefull not only items for faction talismans

9. Make all items destroable!!! We have planty items in warehauses that we can delete and we cannot. Or make warehause unlimited

10. some tank skills as now need some changes to be usefull. Many mechanics of skills in general in reality work not properly or description are missleading

ETC.....

• Like 1

the bugg of the Wynn class of the markas + exile continues, an idiot in the game said it was solved but it is not, the only tactic that the wynn in pvp had is destroyed. Conguero if you want so much to improve the game start by fixing that, which is a unique error of our server, the wynn class is debased, you could check the stat of the summon, an iss with a cutter amarantine +8 can kill my summon 103 with 3 aoes ... this is not normal.

My opinion ;

1 ) You need to remove the 105 cap

2) Put more attractive items in l2store, new items with new stats, and old good items cheaper in l2store ( to the pro farmer stop make the rules ) like freya.... 

3) Make the game play more attractive with merging server (freya/naia)

4) Stop running for only benefits for Nc west : GIVE US SOME FUN TOO ( increase the chance to get a good stuff in event )

5) Make a l2 store with permanent event items ,, not all have the money at the right moment. check 4games... not so complicated.

6) Stop hidding yourself behind the DEV team, they sucks? so Change them.... IT s a simply customer rules.

Regards

The Priester

Sorry Conguero, 

The Salvation update is not your salvation. So many fails. How hard is it to listen to the players and make simple updates to make this game fun to play again? Seriously... would take 5 mins to make 5 changes that makes this game above all others. Take a minute and read everyone's posts. Find a way to make the changes. Save this game! Your job really that hard? 

Edited by Truffail

Only 78 people voted so far, I guess this shows most players couldn't care less about voicing their opinion. I think it's now pretty much clear why our feedback is not taken into consideration by NC. Guys, ask you clanmates to go on forum and vote, let's see how players really feel about Salvation.

1 hour ago, Helv said:

Only 78 people voted so far, I guess this shows most players couldn't care less about voicing their opinion. I think it's now pretty much clear why our feedback is not taken into consideration by NC. Guys, ask you clanmates to go on forum and vote, let's see how players really feel about Salvation.

vote for what? look on freya + naia  both death servers, there is no more fun in this game, just pure business, that all

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 2:14 AM, Conguero said:

Please vote and post your reasons below:

• What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What features would you like to see in the next update?

1. Iss diversification is cool. New buffs that multiply the possible setups.

2. Clan system revamp was a big nerf in stats. Clan xp buff/pve dmg as well as daily boxes were great cant see a reason they were removed.

A) New specified skills/APs per class (similar to old hidden skills)

B) New xp regions and instances

C) A step forward to balancing the classes (a man can hope!)

D) Let Wynn transfer more benefits to summons (e.g. belts /augs/sa/cloaks passive pve dmg) and restore his power in oly (atm unplayable). Give this class more attention!

Edited by Quenia

1 hour ago, Quenia said:

2. Clan system revamp was a big nerf in stats. Clan xp buff/pve dmg as well as daily boxes were great cant see a reason they were removed.

To help promote xp boost and bloody rune sales from l2store

Edited by Sw33t

voted second before last, not that deserved but because I like l2, other wise would be  the last option.

would like to  suggest in the clan section, if 100+ chars lvl103+ logged to get +10% xp / pve dmg aaand same drope rate, to stimulate ppl play plus for those mediocre ppl to help lowbies-newplayers if they exist! that would also make sense of the title of this update.

thanks

- What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?

Tanker changes. Made the game more challenging.

- What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?

Iss changes. Just a lot of work for little gain, if any.

- What features would you like to see in the next update?

Now nc needs to work on making more challenging places in a way that people are forced to take tankers with them. For months I have been struggling to find tankers to do dailies with and there were times where we stayed over one hour to find one. Many instances don't require tanker so they have a hard time leveling... that has to change.

Edited by DeJouLeen