Salvation - First Chapter Feedback

Conguero

Salvation - First Chapter Feedback  

161 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Salvation - First Chapter update overall?

• It's fantastic!
    • I like it.
    • It's decent.
    • It's below expectations.
    • I don't like it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2018 at 12:00 AM

I am a returning player, ive been off for about 1 year and decided to give it a shoot again.

One thing is for sure, NO new players can when they reach lvl 99 get the gear they need to be able to play at 99+ places.

There is basically:

no adena drops,

no item drops,

no material drops,

Some fortune pockets here and there and this is the main income you get from grinding. Ive gotten help from friends getting gear, ive did a decent investment in L2 store with the coupon event to be able to afford a decent weapon

HOW do NCWest think new players will stay in the game after reaching lvl 99 without blowing their own economy into L2 store? Im not complaining about the l2 store, im complaining that you cannot make your way grinding in this game. 

Blazing Swamp, pagans, Hellbound, Giants cave (upper, middle) dont give any adena worth mentioning, nor any drops. 

Athelia Fortress and other high places sure they give alot of good stuff, but guess what the big problem is? New or returning players with no decent gear can enter those places.we cant even be in a party because we get 1 shotted.

Time to raise the drops ALOT if you want new players to stay in the game.

I used to love grinding and gathering materials, getting decent adena, and hopefully a drop (it was really hard back in the days, but whoa you got soo happy when you got one). Today you wont get any drops because its been removed from all the monsters. It takes away the fun in grinding. In games you need carrots for people to chase. The Carrots are out of reach. If i dont pay up several 1000 USD i dont stand a chance to atleast be able to play with 100+ parties. New players need to get a chance to feel the joy, and pain of playing Lineage2 for real, and dont stop when they reach lvl 99-100.

• Like 1

• 1) What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • 2) What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • 3) What features would you like to see in the next update?

1) I like that new territory has been added in Elvin village with exciting mobs to hunt the PvE had been powered that's a +. Also, the new clan system is good. These new changes provide the players with the opportunity to play more together which should encourage further.

2) There are very few things altho major that had been updated. This game has a potential and many players love it. More content, please

3) I would like to see Raid Boss system in the castles during the castle sieges (like the days before) which are very hard to kill gives good XP and if players are able to kill them the mana regen would be removed or at least some penalties can occur. New territories, New and more interactive and astonishing Castles worthy of conquering. More new and exciting monsters and Raids. Better Monster and Raid Boss AI and engagement. More Beautiful environments and level design. Catapults and interactive siege machines. Flying creatures which can be mounted. 13 years and we still not experiencing the sky in l2 or a sky battle or underwater castle siege or PvE territory. The map is big but empty, old territories could be reincarnated and populated with quests new monsters or some sort of specific for the territory engagement. More clan events which gather all clan members to play together

(Just suggestions).   Keep up the good work and thanks for the best game! : )

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 12:43 AM, Draecke said:

bump and to be clear NCWest is the only L2 Export Region that doesn't have a working Agathion CHARMS System

here's the details from NCTaiwan which is identical to that of EU/RU: http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/news/notice/view.aspx?nn=312

@Conguerowhen will the Agathion Charms aspect added to our Agathion System ?

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

so when will the dimensional merchant dialog for exchange agathion -> charms fixed as right now it's still missing ?

It's hidden option, you need to first make 106 lvl. :) 

• Haha 2

• Hime unpinned this topic