Waiting thru Queue to join server - Client closes

Elcholo1

saw this comming 3 days days ago , some other people told me *naahh people will leave when they notice its too hardcore so dont spread fake news*2 days ago made a new char in giran cause TI will only get worse, now giran its like TI, i will not say the names cause its aganist the rules but... aham here i go

4fdb3b3adf2c040cfcf50f31e6f600db_elf_mem

so childish but feels good, the only solution i see is making different channels in the same server if its posible (like aion) otherwise no solution, and complaining is dumb , cause after you que to get in  you must que to kill a mob or find a gindingspot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Asmodeea said:

Beside fixing the login problem after sitting in Que (all new games have Que at release, here is quite short compared to other official launches i experienced, the main issue is getting kicked after Que), you should implement offline shop.

and no boxes. it makes support classes useless and everyone has own box support. 

5 hours ago, qartveli said:

and no boxes. it makes support classes useless and everyone has own box support. 

Having box was always part of the game. People will still look for end game main supports. But there's no reason not to implement offline shops.

11 hours ago, Asmodeea said:

Having box was always part of the game. People will still look for end game main supports. But there's no reason not to implement offline shops.

same happened today. cant log in.

everyone has boxes, fishing afk and trade shops... :(

My story short:

Came from work. Try to log in. Client closes while typing in PIN. Try 5 more times. At 6th try I finally succeded (time-wise) typing in PIN. Window pop-up - Due to 5 PIN failures my account got suspended for 8h. Apparently, closed client while typing PIN = PIN filure.

Screw this customer service. I ve never seen worse service than this 2k18 L2 classic.

I think that "client will close now. Ok?" error message appears after a certain interval spent on the char creation/selection screen - so if you wait on the login and go alt+tab, it probably starts counting anyway and you'll get DC. You need to enter the game quickly after login :) 

Today it isnt even giving me the small 5 second opportunity to pick char and try to click pin. I get dc either before i get to char screen, like before it is even my turn to log (around ~5th position) or just too fast when i get to char screen. So basically it has gotten a lot worse than past few days, when i managed to type pin fast and log in.

Completely disappointing, cant log without vip anymore, good luck guys.

My gameplay experience ingame the last 6 hours:

The client will be closed. Continue?

27 minutes ago, Chris9619 said:

My gameplay experience ingame the last 2 hours:

The client will be closed. Continue? x2

The client will be closed. Continue? x2 

The client will be closed. Continue? x2

I tried a LOT ...pay to play 

I pay but they dont let me play 

So sad .

Pay to queue

35 minutes ago, Latvietis said:

Would it be so hard to restart the server daily to kill all afk fishers and let active people play normally?

Yea pretty much this. One restart before prime timezone and another restart 12h away or something would help actual active players so much.

Archived