Forums

Waiting thru Queue to join server - Client closes

Elcholo1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my L2 experience so far the last 3 days:

Step 1

Start Launcher, Login, Start Game, Accept User Agreement, Choose my Server, click OK, stare at a sign that says: "there are XXXX people in queue", wait 15-30 minutes, when queue hits "0" a sign pops up. "client will close now", Click Enter, Game closes. next to Step 2

Step 2

Start launcher, Login, Start Game, Accept User Agreement, Choose my Server, Click OK, stare at a sign that says: "your char is already logged in", close Client, next to Step 1

15 hours ago, ogre said:

step 1.  log in continually, make it to character create, and watch for the right race and class to randomly be there.

step 2. fast as possible(have fingers and mouse all strategically placed) mash a random name and press ok.

step 3. after being booted, log in again to see if character took hold...it did, yes! now wait 660 turns and bam you're in...dam there is pin dam.

step 4. write down pin, tape to monitor in plain sight. log in again, wait 556 queue.

step 5. make ready the mouse....wait for it...wait..for..it..quick put the pin omg....it went, yes!

step 6. go eat supper because of stress! haha.

step 7. purchase name change ticket, as current name is ddfshehs or some bot name, later also have to get sex change/fashion ticket...o well.

step 8. NEVER LOG OUT AGAIN. GOODBYE.

please follow my guide. thank you.

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

4 minutes ago, Anguis_Draslik said:

i wonder if there will be any official response to this.. its insane... im slow in finding right numbers in that PIN table...

i dont even get to that step...i try to log in Giran and i get a msg that there are 600 ppl in que and i get disconnected

20 hours ago, Elcholo1 said:

Hi There,

I purchased a chronicle pack, login, choose a server TI and then wait through a queue, once I get throught the queue character select comes up and it says client will close. What is the trouble.?

i got same problem now. giran server :/

I am having the same issue as stated in this post.  Is anyone on the NCWest staff going to acknowledge this and update us on a plan of action?  How can there be NO communication?  I don't usually join the bandwagon of bashing the game or it's staff members but come on.  This is ridiculous.  We cant even CREATE A CHARACTER!!!

They don't give a shit about us. Why would they need to fix this? They only want us to pay for VIP, so we don't have this issue. They are making money from this.  It's crazy. You spend 4 hours trying to log in. People will start leaving the server soon if they don't fix this. And then they will be left with the bots.

They don't give a shit about us. Why would they need to fix this? They only want us to pay for VIP, so we don't have this issue. They are making money from this.  It's crazy. You spend 4 hours trying to log in. People will start leaving the server soon if they don't fix this. And then they will be left with the bots.

Ima new player to lineage 2 and it just seems to be problem after problem. A professional team can't even run a small server like this? Atleast talk to us and say your doing some plan of action. I made a forum account just to post this because I can't log in after 3 true waiting on a 600 wait que. Then I get logged out and then it says character already in use wtf? This whole system is broken. Like wtf are they playing at? 

Archived