Forums

Waiting thru Queue to join server - Client closes

Elcholo1

1 hour ago, hegermeister said:

my L2 experience so far the last 3 days:

Step 1

Start Launcher, Login, Start Game, Accept User Agreement, Choose my Server, click OK, stare at a sign that says: "there are XXXX people in queue", wait 15-30 minutes, when queue hits "0" a sign pops up. "client will close now", Click Enter, Game closes. next to Step 2

Step 2

Start launcher, Login, Start Game, Accept User Agreement, Choose my Server, Click OK, stare at a sign that says: "your char is already logged in", close Client, next to Step 1

mine is i get to to char select type in first number of pin and game closes :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the following:

You are in a very busy club, waiting in line for the toilets, having to go REALLY Badly. Then, all of  a sudden, after waiting 10 minutes in line patiently someone comes up to you and says you are removed from the queue. You can ofcourse, always try again from the back of the line. However, most likely with the same result. 

I mean, i could understand if there was a sign saying: To many people pissing atm, acces denied for the next 15 minutes. But if you are able to get in line, and make it till the end you SHOULD at least be allowed to bleep. 

After two tries, you would just bleep on the floor and leave the joint, right? Mark my words..

if they disable the possibility of playing with the dual box, the servers will operate normally. All you need to do is turn off the classic servers. How to be a hardcore grind then let it be hardcore. Grind with full buff is not hardcore. Then people who would like to play the support would play gladly.

I have same problem. 2 hours of wasted time. If you CAN NOT connect me to the game then LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE QUEQUE. I'm already going through 3rd party Classic servers reporting what is going on Official server. This is jus too ridiculous for me.

I can not believe it, that on an official server this happens, that donors and those who do not purchase are equally, that there is that kind of line to be able to log in and that the game will take it out anyway, so that we can try to enter again and new a wait and nothing

ive decided just to move to aden server, and I think it was the best decision I made, 1. because I wanted to play a new class and this class im enjoying much more. 2. theres no server lags or ping issues. the gameplay is actually really smooth and the react times are fast, on talking server most clicks were kind of delayed and just didn't feel right. 3. theres acutally loads of players here, and already made some friends. which I didn't on talking server. so I made a good choice. my other character was only lvl 12 so I don't lose much progress, plus I have the account on talking server to fall back on whenever this fixes up if it does. 

I think they don't care about Classic at all.

It's just easy money for them. It started even before launch.
Look at this list of failures:

1. They gave us patch notes few hours before launch
  2. They delayed launch twice with web page completely down so you had no idea what's going on
  3. Their PREORDER EXCLUSIVE Launch packs were in store 2 days after their deadline (so it was a scam)
  4. When purchasing NCoins there is at least 6 hours delay before receiving them (In my case it was 1x 6 hours, 1x 8 hours, 1x 3hours)
  5. You are not able to login to game when waiting through queue without any explanation

This is gigantic fail.

OK, thats all my folks .. i was really looking forward for the "classic" L2 but this all is a joke.. 14 years old game and they are not able to manage their hardware properly, .. i even dont talk about the loads of bugs,glitches,lag,etc and the horrible drop/spoil and adena rates that are far, far from "classic".

Bye and Have Fun

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

1 hour ago, Skjal said:

I think they don't care about Classic at all.

It's just easy money for them. It started even before launch.
Look at this list of failures:

1. They gave us patch notes few hours before launch
  2. They delayed launch twice with web page completely down so you had no idea what's going on
  3. Their PREORDER EXCLUSIVE Launch packs were in store 2 days after their deadline (so it was a scam)
  4. When purchasing NCoins there is at least 6 hours delay before receiving them (In my case it was 1x 6 hours, 1x 8 hours, 1x 3hours)
  5. You are not able to login to game when waiting through queue without any explanation

This is gigantic fail.

Welcome to "Lineage 2 Classic FREE TO PLAY, but we need money" by NCSoft.

I was able to log into server very early Sunday morning but trying now for over an hour & non-stop client drops while logging in. Amazed how many Adena sellers are sitting in towns. Pisses me off when I can't log into the game but the Adena sellers are allowed to stay on 24/7

Beside fixing the login problem after sitting in Que (all new games have Que at release, here is quite short compared to other official launches i experienced, the main issue is getting kicked after Que), you should implement offline shop.

Archived