3rd Party Software Allowed?!

Dorren

1 minute ago, Orocso said:

are those softwares allowed tho?

As far as i understood, having hardware auto looping macro, like nostromo or razer/logitech would violate the EULA and get you banned

Generally , we do not talk about auto looping macro as that is yes, illegal.

What I am argue with , is if pressing 1 button to broadcast to 3 clients is illegal or not. I say is not!

On 10/6/2018 at 3:50 PM, Dorren said:

So, Auto Macro Looping, botting software, etc. is all removed but we're still allowing 3rd party software to automate multiple box accounts with single button presses? If so, please clarify because every other "Legit" player has been doing it wrong the past several days... P.S. There's multiple char's stacked on top of each other. It's not just two if you look close at the names.

[Removed due to player names]

Multiple characters will stack on each other with just the in game macros. Using a repeater to move with the mouse invites all kinds of problems. Isboxer, anykey, and other software repeaters are most likely against the spirit of the rules and that's why I don't use them in this game.

The argument here is going the same direction the arguments went on the Eve forums when CCP banned all repeaters, videofx, etc. People are still getting banned for it.

I personally run four keyboards and mice (3 desktop 1 laptop) for my multi boxing.

11 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Multiple characters will stack on each other with just the in game macros. Using a repeater to move with the mouse invites all kinds of problems. Isboxer, anykey, and other software repeaters are most likely against the spirit of the rules and that's why I don't use them in this game.

The argument here is going the same direction the arguments went on the Eve forums when CCP banned all repeaters, videofx, etc. People are still getting banned for it.

I personally run four keyboards and mice (3 desktop 1 laptop) for my multi boxing.

Further thoughts that weren't allowed in an edit.

YOU do NOT want to fight me in lineage 2 if I'm using a repeater. I used to play eve with 12 accounts. Eve is a pay to play and I was farming enough from C3s and VG incursions to pay for my accounts and have money left over to gank people. With the repeater I could melt people in eve.

Xignwhatever doesn't seem to have isboxer/anykey/andsuch marked as bad programs so NCsoft would have to get that customized for their game. At that point you'd force those people to bypass the protection and that makes them easier to detect in theory.

Archived