NCSOFT PLEASE FIX THE DROP RATES FOR GODS SAKE BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!

SunnyD

On 10/6/2018 at 5:39 PM, SunnyD said:

Yes its true you had more adena/drop/spoil in old L2 but was it free as L2 Classic?

Did it give you the option to play the game without a 15 dollar fee subscription? Were the boxes free?

If you compare the cost of dollars per month for 3 accounts back in 2004 would be 45 dollars a month. And how much do you pay for 3 accounts in classic? 0 dollars.

Now if you want better drops you have the option to spend some money on a Tier 1,2,3,4 VIP Status which is completely optional.

Lets take for example the Tier 4 VIP which is the highest drop rate they offer at 50%.

For 4,000 NC coins or 50 dollars you would pay about the same amount of dollars it would cost to buy a full game.

For 1,320 NC coins or 16 dollars a month you would pay about the same amount of dollars the subscription of the game would cost which was 15 dollars at the time.

Now, to answer your question. YES it is much harder now because of the fact that the game is FREE to play, and its completely optional to spend money in the L2 Store. 

You dont really think @Juji and @Hime are running a charity right? Ncsoft is a company and needs to pay their workers as well as make profit to make this risk they took in opening a server in North America profitable.

What COMPLETELY moots your point here is that if EVERYONE playing now had Tier 4 VIP(equivalent to buying the game and paying a sub) they would still have these shitty rates. This is not about them making a profit as they could easily make a profit off of the normal subs. This is about them squeezing as much money out of their player base as possible while putting in the least amount of effort they have to. 

8 minutes ago, Awep said:

I´m not saying that, i´m arguing the fact that you said anyone who isn´t a dev shouldn´t have an opinion on a game

"So everyone on the forums crying about the adena/drop/spoil rates are now MMO designers? What qualifications do you have to make you think you can make an input about the game design?"

Why are you even making an opinion on this then, where´s your dev badge in the forum, show me your certificates

Where did i say i know more about mmo designers? I have no opinion on this matter. But maybe you could enlighten us with ur knowledge on MMO design or game design in general. All i said asked was why is everyone pretending to know something they clearly don't know? 

1 minute ago, SunnyD said:

Where did i say i know more about mmo designers? I have no opinion on this matter. But maybe you could enlighten us with ur knowledge on MMO design or game design in general. All i said asked was why is everyone pretending to know something they clearly don't know.

I´m gonna quote you again for a third time maybe you aren´t that blind

"So everyone on the forums crying about the adena/drop/spoil rates are now MMO designers? What qualifications do you have to make you think you can make an input about the game design?"

You are saying you have to be a mmo designer to talk about game issues

I hope with this third quote you realize the problem here and why i´m telling you USING YOUR OWN WORDS that if you aren´t a game designer you shouldn´t talk

On 6/10/2018 at 6:36 PM, Krutor said:

SunnyD, i dont know but i think you dont rly understand whats happening on server now and connection with the video you posted ,which is pretty good actually.

Atm we have more money sinks/drains(shots,potions,spellbooks,full item vendors etc.) from economy that the players can actually make by farming.

This would in real world cause "deflation" ,which would decrease all prices of items , but this is not possible here. Prices of shots,pots,spellbooks and everything are at fixed value , that means nobody can afford anything and after some time people will stop progressing altogether and stop playing .

lvl without shots, go with an party ... make quest for adena... there are 1 quest can give you 3.200 adena in 10 minutes and u can do it infinited times.... do it 10 times and u get more than 30k adena in 2 hours... do it in 24hours...

6 minutes ago, SpartaN said:

lvl without shots, go with an party ... make quest for adena... there are 1 quest can give you 3.200 adena in 10 minutes and u can do it infinited times.... do it 10 times and u get more than 30k adena in 2 hours... do it in 24hours...

I went 24 there xD. Bots are broken and not picking theyr drops so extra income good placexD

4 minutes ago, Awep said:

I´m gonna quote you again for a third time maybe you aren´t that blind

You are saying you have to be a mmo designer to talk about game issues

I hope with this third quote you realize the problem here and why i´m telling you USING YOUR OWN WORDS that if you aren´t a game designer you shouldn´t talk

That's why i sourced some information from someone on youtube who is a game designer. Because most people here are pretending to be one and are not.

10 minutes ago, SpartaN said:

4 minutes ago, Xtapodiiii said:

I went 24 there xD. Bots are broken and not picking theyr drops so extra income good placexD

I think you guys are looking for this thread.

For a lvl 30 character the fastest way to make money is still moving all gear (i can 'only' afford the ng stuff so far) to a low level character and grinding the lv 18 spider quest.

That quest supposedly  has a 50 times per account weekly limit, can't confirm that myself since I don't have any form of autism to numb the mental torture along the way.

If you grind with a party or solo without shots it's still absolute garbage. At this rate if I even grind without shots all the way to the point of doing some 2nd class change quests I won't be able to afford a D grade weapon. It literally takes the effort of 9+ people to be able to afford a single 1.5kk weapon somewhere past the 35 mark.

Please tell me how does that not indicate how broken the economy is.

The lack of adena in the game economy is really retarding players progression, although it hasn't come to a halt yet, it will start to show when people won't be able to get past to level 30, even with top no grade because of the buffed GoD mobs this client uses, unless of course you want to play the entirety of the game in a 9 man CP .

The economy needs stimulated at this point, in other words adena pumped into it.

You don't see the Fed raising interest rates while the economy is stagnating, only when they need to curb inflation.

And we ain't there yet..

Remember in this game it takes tens of millions and hundreds of millions to progress, into the billions even, at some point. So look at the bigger picture...

Also, the video talks a lot about hyperinflation which is possible in L2, but we're a long way off from that happening, months or a year or so.

Ironically, NCWest took one of the best moneysinks built into the game out and made it an option in the L2 store, a consumable, soulshots and spiritshots... 

Archived