Maya

Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

November    45
2 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

All of this crying want to spend 0 $ and  no afford but want to be number 1 in server lol  

The community is not complaining about a free game trying to make money. No one is complaining about trying to be number one on the server, they are trying to stay competitive.

We were told certain things would occur, and they are not happening. Such as no p2w being added. 

3 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

If you are player with money  you can  hire ppl to level / NC shop  / buy adena

This is against TOS or their EULA.

3 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

if you are player without money you can try more harder than 1st one by play more hour than them ,
make every minute make money
sell adena to them and use that money to buy vip to equal the 1st one 
 make teams do epics / raid get reward  ,
know how to make money when you offline  Dwaft / fishing  
know when to buy when to sell   . example when EWC /EAC price drop to  200 k / 60 k  buy it when you see something lower from base  today it's 400-500 k /120-150 k you can gain profit  
doing  Aden quest dungeon everydays with sph 30 char per day for lucky drop 
and so so many way to gain adena and convert it to $ or adena 

last is buy pandant from it 

You cannot play more than a bot, but you might be able to more efficient.

the economy collapsed, so making money from the market is more difficult than prior to the pendant.

I do like your optimistic approach to the game, though it is vastly flawed.

Roflcopter    20

So if im to lazy to farm materials and items, i can just buy pendants for real money and sell them ingame for millions of adena.....which i normaly would need weeks of farming. The whole point of l2 was a system that allows people who invest time to be better then others, because they got items and armor sets for there invested time. Now with the system i can just buy everything with real money WOW what a great system.

• Like 1

class3Rank1    3
On 8/3/2562 at 3:10 AM, Roflcopter said:

So if im to lazy to farm materials and items, i can just buy pendants for real money and sell them ingame for millions of adena.....which i normaly would need weeks of farming. The whole point of l2 was a system that allows people who invest time to be better then others, because they got items and armor sets for there invested time. Now with the system i can just buy everything with real money WOW what a great system.

you can always buy everything with realmoney with out pandant anyway face the reallity  there is no pay to win  money just flow to nc directly than to some adena seller 

class3Rank1    3
On 8/3/2562 at 2:46 AM, November said:

The community is not complaining about a free game trying to make money. No one is complaining about trying to be number one on the server, they are trying to stay competitive.

We were told certain things would occur, and they are not happening. Such as no p2w being added. 

This is against TOS or their EULA.

You cannot play more than a bot, but you might be able to more efficient.

the economy collapsed, so making money from the market is more difficult than prior to the pendant.

I do like your optimistic approach to the game, though it is vastly flawed.

Tos EULA ???  did you think it's really work ?  face reallity  buyer always buy and seller always sell there adena gear / even characters 

1 hour ago, class3Rank1 said:

Tos EULA ???  did you think it's really work ?  face reallity  buyer always buy and seller always sell there adena gear / even characters 

Then they run here screaming how they were falsely banned lol....