Forums

Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

Maya

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Maya said:

I'll be streaming live testing later today on my twitch channel since some of you are doubting the findings of these small tests.

https://www.twitch.tv/mayareinhartz

I'll repeat the experiment but this time with Human Mystics to completely remove over-hit out of the action. Can do spoils again too.

The Highlight with the test from beginning to end will be posted here. 9_9

If you're girl, I fell in love.

I bet Koreans didn't allow NCWest to have items in shop that would increase XP/SP like VIP status, so NCWest decided to decrease rates and make those with VIP4 play at 1x rates lmao.

Skelth lasted truly 1 month, and it was way easier there. This one will die even quicker, if there's no patch to rates in 1 week.

14 hours ago, Valdie said:

I get your point, and I appreciate the analogy.

If this was their first voyage then I would defer full support to NCWest and have some faith in their expertise. Unfortunately, I've been on a few of their ships (Teon, Naia etc) and they didn't listen to the players who were telling them that those voyagers were off course and they've ended up like the Titanic. From past experience I can see that this ship is heading for an iceberg and I don't blame players that are boarding the lifeboats already.

I hope I'm wrong, time will tell.

I post almost the same answer on a different topic, even use the sunken ship analogy...

There are lots of ppl that have seen what this managers have done in the past....

Here on NA you give 50$ to have vip 4 and on skelth with 10 euros you get more xp and drops.And first month on Skelth cost 2 euros lol.

Daily missions on skelth give more items for newbies plus really many ss.And skelth dont have l2store at all.

So even Skelth has less ppl i cant find a reason to start on NA instead of Skelth if you like Classic and want to play it.

On na is a mix of updates with many modifications and on Skelth classic is the game that supposed to be.

I gave you some facts that are real and noone can deny them,so its not about my personal preference.

guys do u realize u play 1.5 version and not 3.0 or w/e its Skelth?

skelth start WAS HARDER then this server . everything was same rate but no VIP system.
u cant compare the server to skelth.   skelth had ABSOLUTELY the same database and adena/drop/spoil rates on start. and now its 3.0 or w/e with almost x3 adena increased, there is nothing to compare.

if u cant stand it just leave . while 100 ppl are crying here the queues gets longer and longer because ppl are leaving and CPs are not playing :D:D:D:D::D

1 minute ago, jghphhhf2 said:

guys do u realize u play 1.5 version and not 3.0 or w/e its Skelth?

skelth start WAS HARDER then this server . everything was same rate but no VIP system.
u cant compare the server to skelth.   skelth had ABSOLUTELY the same database and adena/drop/spoil rates on start. and now its 3.0 or w/e with almost x3 adena increased, there is nothing to compare.

if u cant stand it just leave . while 100 ppl are crying here the queues gets longer and longer because ppl are leaving and CPs are not playing :D:D:D:D::D

Do you realize Skelth never changed its rates and is 1x since opening? Skelth was way easier even without the starting 1-20 quests this version have,
and no skelth didn't had "ABSOLUTELY the same database and adena/drop/spoil rates on start" it was pure 1.5 1x rates, what we have here is an Seven sings(same version skelth is atm) Downgraded with Broken rates.

"ppl are leaving and CPs are not playing" Nah most of them are simple "Safe farming" in weaker monster to not use ss and try to keep some adena for top NG or simple fishing until staff give some answer.

SKELTH HAD EXACTLY THE SAME ADENA RATE AND SPOIL DROP. U NEVER PLAYED IF U ARE TELLING ME IT WAS DIFFERENT ON THE OPENING . 

i played both skelth and KR servers. they had exactly the same adena rate as here .

adena got increased x2.2  next 2-3 patches after skelth release.

and the ppl leaving was sarcasm btw  . whats wrong with u guys ?  if u dont like it just leave  lol .   que is longer and longer everyday ppl cant even log. making new char is 100% impossible.

NA Classic will die in months.  Hours spent to kill some mobs in spider nest and get 3.2k per quest. Spend all adena for buy shots and not go up one lvl. Spoil with 0.0000001% rate. Its Fun ? NO!   NcWest can kill every game.

4 minutes ago, Producer said:

asfsdfasg2 u dont have to use  CAPSLOCK becase u arent true!! Whats your name on skelth char?? tell me genius, This server started x1 rate not 0.25x . 

dont worry honey. u were lvl 50 while we was aoeing kariks .  putting my char name wont be safe thing to do .  i played skelth for less then 2 months and the adena rate was  exactly the same .

7 minutes ago, jghphhhf2 said:

SKELTH HAD EXACTLY THE SAME ADENA RATE AND SPOIL DROP. U NEVER PLAYED IF U ARE TELLING ME IT WAS DIFFERENT ON THE OPENING . 

i played both skelth and KR servers. they had exactly the same adena rate as here .

adena got increased x2.2  next 2-3 patches after skelth release.

and the ppl leaving was sarcasm btw  . whats wrong with u guys ?  if u dont like it just leave  lol .   que is longer and longer everyday ppl cant even log. making new char is 100% impossible.

I played the RU and the EU skelth, NO WAY IN HELL it had the same rates, the rates at moment only reminds me of 1.0 extremely unbalanced Gran Kain,
There is no Adena GENERAL balance after 1.5, only minor adjusts on Mid lvl zones 35-40+ and high lvl ones.

9 minutes ago, yum said:

It's exactly what it was like for Lineage 2 ->>>>>>>>>>>CLASSIC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<- version , in KOREA. Only difference is everyone from USA whines and cries and people from Korea just played.

Sorry buddy its nowhere near KR rates, KR rates are 1x as they are supposed to be.

Archived