Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

Maya

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to die really quick if they don't adjust/increase the xp rates by around 20-30% and adena and drop rates by at least 100% (even though it should be 200-300%). Of course there will be people that will like it as it is, by that would be extreme minority. 

I think that this week would be crucial to these servers existance. Either they change things during this weeks maintance significantly, or majority of people would quit.

1 hour ago, JamesSunderland said:

Sorry buddy its nowhere near KR rates, KR rates are 1x as they are supposed to be.

Nope, exactly the same, maybe even better. (RU classic release was the same)

2:28 - 4a picked up in the chat. 5 players in the party.

Just now, Kladroun said:

Nope, exactly the same, maybe even worse. (RU classic release was the same)

2:28 - 4a picked up in the chat. 5 players in the party.

Both this video of KR and RU release were 1.0, the server we are getting is supposed to be 1.5 as they said, what exactly did you tried to prove with this video? adena drop difference between 1.0 e 1.5 is simple insane.

18 hours ago, SunnyD said:

You guys have some pretty good ideas on player progression, making a game enjoyable. Are you guys sure you're not game designers? If you are, then why not open your own server if you guys know what you're talking  about or sending your resumes to NCsoft? Maybe ncsoft can hire you 

And if you're not, what qualifications do you guys have for making an educated opinion on game design choices? I would really love to hear your thoughts on them.

Strong argument bro. So assuming you aren't a chef I'm sure you don't mind eating sh it, correct? 

33 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Both this video of KR and RU release were 1.0, the server we are getting is supposed to be 1.5 as they said, what exactly did you tried to prove with this video? adena drop difference between 1.0 e 1.5 is simple insane.

So you want them to change current drop rates because they made a mistake with 1.5 announcement?

I know that a lot of players love 1.0 survival mode gameplay, however NCsoft should not wait for too long with 1.5-2.0 or rates update. (maybe 1-1.5 month, but definitely not right now)

6 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

So you want them to change current drop rates because they made a mistake with 1.5 announcement?

I know that a lot of players love 1.0 survival mode gameplay, however NCsoft should not wait for too long with 2.0 or rates update. (maybe 1-1.5 month, but definitely not right now)

That "mistake" is a bit more serious than you might think and can be considered fraud...

14 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

I know that a lot of players love 1.0 survival mode gameplay, however NCsoft should not wait for too long with 1.5-2.0 or rates update. (maybe 1-1.5 month, but definitely not right now)

"So you want them to change current drop rates because they made a mistake with 1.5 announcement?"

emmm yes? they promised us a 1.5 classic so at least i expected the rates to be like 1.5, it wasnt a miss tippe in the announcemennt, they even writed they 1.5 patch note.

1 hour ago, Kladroun said:

Yes just a tiny mistake. Noone wants to play 1.0 anymore. Fact that you looose 10% on death proove that they have 1.0 version.

That was the funny thing about the VIP tiers, it's not a boost, it's everyone else has the drop rate lowered unless they pay for VIP.

And even ppl who pay for VIP tier still have ridiculously low adena rate, but that's also by design because it forces them to keep using real $$ for soulshots. It's all just a cash grab. I'd rather pay a montly sub and not have any of this BS.

1 hour ago, Oreoloveboss said:

That was the funny thing about the VIP tiers, it's not a boost, it's everyone else has the drop rate lowered unless they pay for VIP.

And even ppl who pay for VIP tier still have ridiculously low adena rate, but that's also by design because it forces them to keep using real $$ for soulshots. It's all just a cash grab. I'd rather pay a montly sub and not have any of this BS.

Even with VIP drop rates are pretty bad. On the spoil test that had bonuses of VIP3 and you can see it didn't really manage to drop anything from the monster even after killing it 30 times.

6 hours ago, Kladroun said:

15 years of managing pure lineage and almost 5 of managing that abomination that is GoD and you think they made A MISTAKE?

You are literally comparing two completely different versions of the game. EU Classic is on 2.5 which has had MASSIVE changes to EXP to help people catch up. If you dont like how classic is, leave. Its that simple. 

You knew the cash shop was coming - its NcWest. If you didnt you're delusional

3 minutes ago, Blackdreans said:

You are literally comparing two completely different versions of the game. EU Classic is on 2.5 which has had MASSIVE changes to EXP to help people catch up. If you dont like how classic is, leave. Its that simple. 

You knew the cash shop was coming - its NcWest. If you didnt you're delusional

Most ppl don’t care about the exp rates. They care about the adena and spoil rates which make the game pointless - you will see what 80% of the server means when you reach higher levels and your still using no grade at level 40, have fun with that and paying for soul shots with cash because it’s your only option.

if you can’t see that, you are the delusional one

i'm very thankfull for this post, Maya, i hope that Lineage 2 devs watch this and fix the rates. I can understand that they wanna make profit off this game, but to pay real money and get no return from it other that extra xp/sp is frustating if i have no adena to buy anything at all. Im currently lvl 20 and stuck with no SS, no one wants to do party with me because of that. I paid for the $30 pack but i can't buy SS from l2store everytime i need it because they are just very expensive from someone like me from another country where the dollar worths 40 times more than our currency. It's just too much. Greetings From Argentina. 

To all those posting about Juji or Hime not doing anything or saying anything. They have not even been on the forum since Saturday to even see all these messages otherwise alot of these threads would of been locked for repeating the same issue and for the personal attacks some people have made. I'm giving them till my Wednesday maybe Thursday. Which I'm east coast Australia, which makes it west coast USA Tuesday -Wednesday to fix.... 

Patience is the only thing to have at the moment if you want answers. 

40 minutes ago, Arthin said:

To all those posting about Juji or Hime not doing anything or saying anything. They have not even been on the forum since Saturday to even see all these messages otherwise alot of these threads would of been locked for repeating the same issue and for the personal attacks some people have made. I'm giving them till my Wednesday maybe Thursday. Which I'm east coast Australia, which makes it west coast USA Tuesday -Wednesday to fix.... 

Patience is the only thing to have at the moment if you want answers. 

Check their profile and see their post history. They DO active during Saturday and Sunday, just staying away from Classic threads.

13 minutes ago, Misseu said:

Check their profile and see their post history. They DO active during Saturday and Sunday, just staying away from Classic threads.

I just checked and neither have posted since Friday? Only activity i see is people reacting to their stuff Friday. 

Archived