Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

Maya

On 8/3/2562 at 3:10 AM, Roflcopter said:

So if im to lazy to farm materials and items, i can just buy pendants for real money and sell them ingame for millions of adena.....which i normaly would need weeks of farming. The whole point of l2 was a system that allows people who invest time to be better then others, because they got items and armor sets for there invested time. Now with the system i can just buy everything with real money WOW what a great system.

you can always buy everything with realmoney with out pandant anyway face the reallity  there is no pay to win  money just flow to nc directly than to some adena seller 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2562 at 2:46 AM, November said:

The community is not complaining about a free game trying to make money. No one is complaining about trying to be number one on the server, they are trying to stay competitive.

We were told certain things would occur, and they are not happening. Such as no p2w being added. 

This is against TOS or their EULA.

You cannot play more than a bot, but you might be able to more efficient.

the economy collapsed, so making money from the market is more difficult than prior to the pendant.

I do like your optimistic approach to the game, though it is vastly flawed.

Tos EULA ???  did you think it's really work ?  face reallity  buyer always buy and seller always sell there adena gear / even characters 

Archived