Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

Maya

this serevr like priv i told it in this topic or other...p2w , bots,  afk boxes , and quqe....new ppl cant log in bcs on serevr r 4k BOXES .....who allow  3 boxes omg....only 1 box  and afk timer 15min kick...its all  u playing 2 box or  main and offline shops  thats all..its GLOBAL not priv

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additional Test: Japanese Classic

Hello again! Now we've added JP to the list of tests! Please pay attention to the conclusions! (This test wasn't conducted by me)

A few points to consider before reading any further:

• JP had a VIP level of 0 during the test.
  • JP completed the quests after drinking Adventurer's starting potions.

The Test Goals and Test Format are the same as NA and EU and so I won't repeat those portions here, only the findings from the JP test.

S8K5EoP.jpg

1XLHeqQ.jpg

Same XP as NA/EU on Gremlins.

BLMt8bo.jpg

Same XP as NA on VIP 0 but the adena drop is almost double and even higher than EU's!

epBvaSt.jpg

tQMsXwo.jpg

Conclusion

It seems that the VIP 0 EXP/SP rate is the same across all F2P servers however NA's adena rate is still averaging at 0.5x that of the other servers. The drops also appear to be more common in JP than NA but this might be due to the test's short duration.

Until this thing its adressed, the future of this server will be none but the unavoidable loss of most of the player base.

Im playing some mins a day, waiting for this to be fixed, not that i "cant stand" hardcore l2, im an old player, but this is just no sustainable. No way to level up and progress....

Worst thing? Gms taking money but NOT SAYING ANYTHING , not even to declare that they wont fix anything. Its kinda disrespectful.

20 hours ago, pkpkpk said:

And objectively all that's being said is... I want to earn adena and experience faster. Anyone that's filling the message boards for a classic MMORPG with "make the game easier" is dirt as far as I'm concerned. You're also looking at spoiler sites, so you're a cheater through and through. You don't enjoy the game, I repeat, you don't enjoy the game, a classic server is not for you. Go away.

You cant be more.... "narrow minded"

Its not about not being able to face a challenge, its about the disparity between xp earning rate and adena earnign, what will make ur beloved "classic" unplayable in a future term (you will have to rise 4 chars to fund your main char) and thats not how L2 must be played.

You want this rates? ok But you need to make them all 0.25.... Go 1/4xp 1/4 sp and 1/4 adena or 1/2x everything, i dont care,,, but  you cant have 1x rate on xp and totally unbalanced adena rate.

Very important variable:

It takes about half a billion (500 million approx)  XP to reach 70 on Original L2 classic (and on EU classic same) but here on NA classic you need approx 3.5 billion XP to reach 70.

So 7 TIMES HARDER TO HIT 70 HERE WITH 0.25 ADENA DROP:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Good luck.!!!

Man i was so hyped about the NA classic launch, i can live without ss and sps, i did it back in the day. But even with a spoiler (not like it actually makes any difference), im not making enought to sustain myself, not to mention gear... how the hell am i going to progress or even pay for a gk at 40.

Exp rate is not a problem at all, but no, farming a bumped spider quest is not my definition of fun, l2 was never about quests but the grind.

I don't know if it will help but here is an old screen of me at lvl 25 killing a dire wolf in Dion area on Skelth at launch (so classic 1.5).

I'm pretty sure that many people could go and kill the same mob on NA to make a decent comparison

2 people party, both lvl 25 : u get some insight of XP and adena drops during Classic 1.5 : Age of Splendor

efRR19M.jpg

Of course i'm sure that some people still say "yeah but it's different here, it's more blablabla...to get money u have to eradicate spiders all day long, try it it's really fun xD"

I do agree, it's "different" here, but to me it only means that :

1/ it's not "standard" 1.5 L2 Classic

2/ Adena and Spoil rates or neither from 1.5 neither from a later classic update.

So if this is a "tweaked" version from the original game I would love to have @Hime or @Juji explain what actually need to be reviewed in order to get back to normal ? 

Hello,

For the first time Ill post something in this forum to express MY opinion

This server is LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC HARDCORE.

This is not meant to follow any other servers rate being eu classic, L2 retail, old L2 1.0 no! Its a NEW server with NEW UNIQUE rates ( HARDCORE RATES )

I see 5k players playing and 200 complaining in forum.

I spent 0 euros in this game and play with 1 friend. We almost farmed our first d weapon and then we Will go for the second One.

Its possible to survive here. Spoil the corret mobs, grind more and complain less

I am bleeping loving this experience as I never felt a game its so hard to progress.

Dont have tier for your monsters level? Dont use exp scrolls and kill low monsters for less EXP

PLEASE stop complaining because IT IS possible to survive on this server without euro just have Patience and enjoy these rates that are OK!!!!!!!

its to hard for you? Bye

5k players are playing and not complaining ;)

PLEASE NCSOFT LEAVE THE SERVER RATES AS THEY ARE

Cheers and see you ingame

I Wonder If all those People Defending Current rates are botting RMT people. I mean ... Me and My Clan are all VIP 3 and without continuously farming the Spider Simulator 2018 we can't really Afford Anything. I mean the Server is hardcore ... but come on. To buy a top NG you gotta run and kill spiders quite some times. And killing a 40 mob train yields 1 thread? If we only go Farming, we CANNOT afford shots, let alone ANY type of gear upgrade. Most of us are around lvl 28 now and the only full drops we got are 1 low D shield and one mid NG staff. We are talking 15 active people here, not two.

I mean I don't wanna offend anyone but defending rates just seems to have a different agenda.

Economy on the Market is just Non Existent.

51 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

I see 5k players playing and 200 complaining in forum.

divide by 3-4 and you get the amount of real players.

plus no game ever has that many players registered on forum as the ones playing it. this included. look at live servers, a few thousands players by your estimation and 20 players ever complaining. yet the game on main is only for whales.

33 minutes ago, ManoNero said:

I Wonder If all those People Defending Current rates are botting RMT people. I mean ... Me and My Clan are all VIP 3 and without continuously farming the Spider Simulator 2018 we can't really Afford Anything. I mean the Server is hardcore ... but come on. To buy a top NG you gotta run and kill spiders quite some times. And killing a 40 mob train yields 1 thread? If we only go Farming, we CANNOT afford shots, let alone ANY type of gear upgrade. Most of us are around lvl 28 now and the only full drops we got are 1 low D shield and one mid NG staff. We are talking 15 active people here, not two.

I mean I don't wanna offend anyone but defending rates just seems to have a different agenda.

Economy on the Market is just Non Existent.

I got to quote your topic because I must say that simply grinding spiders its not going to help you. I dont understand how in the hell you are 15 and have one D grade shield and one mid NG staff, like are you JK me?

How you say economy on the market does not exist? Have you seen gludio? gludin? basic mats around 100/150/200 buy/sell prices. weapons around 30/40% cheaper than in shop. SS sellers. what do you mean by no market? have you tried to start a sell/buy store? how is possible you say there is no market... dude I bet you are used to easy2play servers. this is not one and for me the rates are ok since this is HARDCORE.

Dude you can talk about bots how you want, I don't bot and I work from Monday to Friday and I am not active 24/7 but everytime I play I feel that I can farm something useful. I will be honest to you I have 3 characters:

level 20 palus knight / level 19 dark wizard / level 19 dark wizard

my friend has

level 21 spoiler / level 21 cleric / level 21 human wizard

and we have maybe 100k adena, and almost enough mats for 1 top NG weapon. We weren't playing 24/7 and we were able to find good spoiling areas for the mats we needed. 

NO CONSTANT GRINDING THE SAME MOB was needed. maybe you are doing it wrong m8 trust me.

I spent 0 euros in this game and I love how hard it is to level up / get decent gear / get decent farm.

This game is SLOW keep that in mind... its normal if in 1 month you still dont have C grade... and I love the way it is

Cheers

9 minutes ago, beleaua said:

divide by 3-4 and you get the amount of real players.

plus no game ever has that many players registered on forum as the ones playing it. this included. look at live servers, a few thousands players by your estimation and 20 players ever complaining. yet the game on main is only for whales.

you have almost 15k online... dividide by 3 its 5k, divide by 4 its 4k man... stop having answer for everyything please...

Just now, beleaua said:

then stop answering with things you don't know.

you just want the servers to be like the live ones.

dude are you reading what I am writing? people are complaing because it is toooo hard to farm and I am saying it is good like this, you are telling me live servers are too hard to farm? dont fool me lol

18 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dude are you reading what I am writing? people are complaing because it is toooo hard to farm and I am saying it is good like this, you are telling me live servers are too hard to farm? dont fool me lol

go farm mobs on live. even better, go farm instance bosses. tell me how long it will take you to gather 15b just for a weapon, or 50-100b for a ruby.

Got some info from new Russian server. Rates are the same as on EU. P2p basis, about 5 dollars per month as I understand. No account limits. No auto macros. 

Now the fun part: they have starter pack for another 5 dollars with TOP D WEAPON INSIDE! And some kind if scroll tt let you wear D and C equip from lvl 1 without penalty. 

They also have same login issues. As I understand server is retarded 2 times a day to drop afk ppl.

im not talking about live, you talked about live. I just stated that these rates are unique and people keep comparing to other servers. Why? I believe that they meant to the rates get really difficult.

YES, i know that if I put euros in this game it gets easier for example the drop chance increases.

but, it is still possible to do something without putting 1 single euro in this game and I have to tank NCSOFT for that.

And I am NOT TELLING NCSoft is perfect. 

I even say they are horrible

1. website/forum are completely bad. The user flow of the website its completely broken. If I have a smaller screen I dont see the 'Dev Tracker', ETC tabs on top of page...

2. simple problems with queues, time to answer in forum and fatal bugs 

3. not doing what they say that I point this as one of the worst things that a company could ever do. They announced a launch for a date that was not accomplished. They promised things in patch notes that were not accomplished.

I can obviously see that the quality of NCSoft as a company for the end user its really really bad.

The thing is that I bleeping love LINEAGE 2. Its the best game I've ever played. And the thing that I always loved about l2 its because its hard to have good gear. 

And the stated above reason its why I am loving the server as it is. I dont care if I have guys that are 30/40 levels more than me... I have my rythm and I ENJOY every minute that I play ( WHEN I CAN AND NCSOFT ALLOWS ME! xD )

Best wishes my people, this is just my opinion ;)

3 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

Hello,

For the first time Ill post something in this forum to express MY opinion

This server is LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC HARDCORE.

This is not meant to follow any other servers rate being eu classic, L2 retail, old L2 1.0 no! Its a NEW server with NEW UNIQUE rates ( HARDCORE RATES )

Oh so now there L2classic and... "the new unique  L2classic"  ? lol ... ok I'm in : "discover new l2classic ! It will preserve Aden's environment by dropping almost nothing on the floor ! -> Make our Aden great again !"

3 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

I got to quote your topic because I must say that simply grinding spiders its not going to help you. I dont understand how in the hell you are 15 and have one D grade shield and one mid NG staff, like are you JK me?

How you say economy on the market does not exist? Have you seen gludio? gludin? basic mats around 100/150/200 buy/sell prices. weapons around 30/40% cheaper than in shop. SS sellers. what do you mean by no market? have you tried to start a sell/buy store? how is possible you say there is no market... dude I bet you are used to easy2play servers. this is not one and for me the rates are ok since this is HARDCORE.

Dude you can talk about bots how you want, I don't bot and I work from Monday to Friday and I am not active 24/7 but everytime I play I feel that I can farm something useful. I will be honest to you I have 3 characters:

level 20 palus knight / level 19 dark wizard / level 19 dark wizard

my friend has

level 21 spoiler / level 21 cleric / level 21 human wizard

and we have maybe 100k adena, and almost enough mats for 1 top NG weapon. We weren't playing 24/7 and we were able to find good spoiling areas for the mats we needed. 

NO CONSTANT GRINDING THE SAME MOB was needed. maybe you are doing it wrong m8 trust me.

I spent 0 euros in this game and I love how hard it is to level up / get decent gear / get decent farm.

This game is SLOW keep that in mind... its normal if in 1 month you still dont have C grade... and I love the way it is

Cheers

Ok so you will totally love level 35/45. With the actual rates you will have a true "decent farm" while trying to get a death whisper book 9_9

I Will for sure. Drop rate of SBs is around 0.5% to 1%

SBs were always a hard item to get, i remember of those being sold at high prices and they sold a lot.

That is why do d grade spellbooks costs 10k adena in shop...

When Im 35 Ill have maybe not top D but decent D to go farm it

Dont see a valid point in your reply

And you got to agree with me, people complain about SS. Where were the SS and easy item to constantly have? I dont know I guess people weren't expecting this kind of hardness but I would say it does not feel like its broken... About exp/adena/spoil what I feel is that mobs that give good spoil give bad exp and so on

And this kinda filtrates players, if you want level you go to One área and if you want spoil you go to other área

Cheers

Archived