I Feel Lost

Bousette

I started a Scavy, im lv 21, but since i consumed all the "newbie items", its like i cant do nothing without soulshots, but buying soulshots kills my adena i cant upgrade my equipmen.

I think the server its not gonna change the rates, some advice from warriors in high levels.

What quest or what mob kill... etc.

Tnks!.

2 hours ago, Bousette said:

I started a Scavy, im lv 21, but since i consumed all the "newbie items", its like i cant do nothing without soulshots, but buying soulshots kills my adena i cant upgrade my equipmen.

I think the server its not gonna change the rates, some advice from warriors in high levels.

What quest or what mob kill... etc.

Tnks!.

Start a human mage. Do the level 2 newbie quest and get a Wand as a reward. Give it to your Warrior. (Blunt Weapon, 17 P. Atk same as Sword)

Fight monsters by stunning them first and finishing them off with autos/damage skills.

Try to farm monsters that are linked to quests that give you an adena reward, at this early game you want to save as much money as possible so make sure to /unstuck instead of SoE and you'll be able to farm while spending chats and profiting a small amount.

That's about it for me, I also wear robes on the Warrior to have a higher MP pool until my MP drains, then I swap to the level 10 7-days wooden set to auto the monster until it dies.

I'm a level 22 Warrior right now.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Sweetest_Venom < this is the quest I recommend you doing. Try to stun them early to avoid getting poisoned.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:03 AM, Maya said:

Start a human mage. Do the level 2 newbie quest and get a Wand as a reward. Give it to your Warrior. (Blunt Weapon, 17 P. Atk same as Sword)

Fight monsters by stunning them first and finishing them off with autos/damage skills.

Try to farm monsters that are linked to quests that give you an adena reward, at this early game you want to save as much money as possible so make sure to /unstuck instead of SoE and you'll be able to farm while spending chats and profiting a small amount.

That's about it for me, I also wear robes on the Warrior to have a higher MP pool until my MP drains, then I swap to the level 10 7-days wooden set to auto the monster until it dies.

I'm a level 22 Warrior right now.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Sweetest_Venom < this is the quest I recommend you doing. Try to stun them early to avoid getting poisoned.

Im Doing That, im lv 22 Scavy, but its really slow get money.

Sell crafting materials, recipes, or key recipe materials to players.

Another tip, get the 5 crafting material recipes to craft coke, steel, crushed bone powder, etc .... and set up a craft shop.

Never grind any mob that's not green, and never use soulshots. 

• 3 weeks later...

Grinding solo is ALWAYS going to be slower and a money pit if you're going to be spamming shots.  Get into a group!  Duo with a fighter, have them soak up the hp, buy yourself a mage set for higher mp.  Or box a Oracle if for buffs and recharge if you are bent on soloing.  Solo, you will always be slower than other melee classes (minus tanks, of course).  Duo you'll make slightly less xp/sp, but that just means more materials to collect on your way to endgame.  If you're spamming soulshots, you will always be in the negative as far as money is concerned.  Stop hunting white mobs, stick with greens.

• 3 weeks later...

Grinding solo with a dwarf is a pain in the ass. You need at least 1 cleric box. If you wanna go on soloing, go back to starter area and kill green mobs. This Goblin Lt. that spoil iron ore and varnish for example. Its good money. Try to get your hands on a Pole (best is low D grade, dont bother with top NG) and try to find an AoE party or make up one yourself in abandoned camp.

Archived