Buying VIP

Aurios

Hi everyone...

I want to know if i can buy (with ncoins that i already have) the VIP by the web. I tried to log in 2 days and nothing. Someone told me that with the VIP state i skip the queue... but i can't find how to become VIP if i can't log in :/

VIP is based on the amount of NCoin you spend, it is not something you buy directly, like a Package. Buy NCoin from the web, then spend that NCoin on the Server you want VIP status on, using the L2 Store button. Note that you will NOT get VIP on others servers unless you also spend NCoin there.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, RmX said:

how get vip in web site???

You can't...thats why we all yell about....many people have allready pay for n coins but they cannot wait 12+hours in their pc to log in and finally activating VIP...you cant let your pc log in by itself either because if you stay on character screen enough time the game kicks you so that other players can join....its the most ridiculous thing ever by NC soft

• 2 months later...

This is insane guys if you want to log in you need to spend the money. Why people are still playing than and spending money for NC. I love this game and I would like to come back after 4 years to play again L2. And try Original server no illegal server. But this is BS people should stand up against NC. This is not normal I was trying to log in 3 hours in a row nothing.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived