Personally I think someone messed up

Gauge

I think VIP was supposed to affect adena, and VIP 4 would be normal drop rate, or something like that.  There is NO WAY, someone tested this and said, yea, this is where it should be.

Currently there is no reason to pay for anything with real money.  There is no advantage at all because we are all stuck behind doing spider quests endlessly.  Even if you manage to do 50 you are still only half way to top NG.  Who cares about experience when you actually want to not out level the ONLY money generating quests pre 30.  Soulshots do not help you in that situation.  They don't.  There is no reason to buy anything.  There is no way someone thought this through very well.

I played in open beta.  This is just nutty.

Another issues comes with fixing this.  There is no way they can't compensate players for this when they fix it right?  That gets super hairy, what if someone spent adena on a weapon cause they decided to have no life.  This entire thing is so bonkers and messed up.

I was on the side of leaving it be, but now that I"m well past 20 and grinding spiders for the next month it looks like.... I'm like... yea... maybe I'll proxy to ACTUAL classic.  I have around 100k grinding for what seems like 24/7.

That's the situation right now, there is no reason to spend adena in-game because there is no way to make reliable adena, if you buy any consumable you're wasting precious adena and you won't repay the cost for a loooong time, the only profitable things are gear pieces, lucky players with lucky drops are the ones with adenas, the others can't afford to do anything because adena drops never scales up.

This is not a error or a bug, this is intended for the only purpose of getting easy money from people and guess what it worked really well lol

They have a chance on wednesday to "fix" this, let's hope they are happy enough the amount of money ppl spent in the store to play the game normally.

1 minute ago, ShadeX said:

This is not a error or a bug, this is intended for the only purpose of getting easy money from people and guess what it worked really well lol

They have a chance on wednesday to "fix" this, let's hope they are happy enough the amount of money ppl spent in the store to play the game normally.

Yep, you gotta be naive to think this is some kind of an accident.

If there were no shots in the NC store, then I could believe it was an accident. 

The presence of soulshots in that store seals the deal. This is OBVIOUSLY deliberate.

I'm fine with the non-VIP's getting shit drops, but for $15 a month (what it takes to maintain VIP4) we should be getting the true classic drop rate.

13 hours ago, Gauge said:

I had that at lvl 15 as a single target melee.
It's so hard to get on l2 portal and look up repeatable quests.  HOW DO I DO DIS?  Haven't bought a single thing from the shop yet.
Whatever, I'll be laughing in my good gear because yall want everything handed to you instantly, which we all know OG lineage is ALL ABOUT.
I'm happy they took such a strong stance against bots.  It's just so telling I can earn more money between 10-15 than you guys can at 30 because you refuse to adjust your playstyles lol.  It's just so unreal.

That is what u answered on friday to someone complaining like u are doing now... who's the crybaby now?

12 hours ago, ShadeX said:

wednesday? if I understood you, they gonna fix that on wednesday right? If yes, where and when did they said that? Just no offence , jsut curious.

14 minutes ago, Missa said:

wednesday? if I understood you, they gonna fix that on wednesday right? If yes, where and when did they said that? Just no offence , jsut curious.

they didn't, everyone just lives with hope they will, and they will be greatly dissapointed on wednesday xD

5 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

they didn't, everyone just lives with hope they will, and they will be greatly dissapointed on wednesday xD

oh well, I dont wanna lvl up, since I will just be super mad at lvl 30 with mid non gade weapon lol.
I will just use my 3 accounts, sit in AC, and get boxes. Who knows, maybe I will farm that way tons of adena ;DD

So I will just wait for that fix I hope. Wednesday, Tomorrow, or saturday...

Archived