Tetsuo    57

Yup pretty much 100% agree.
I cant explain how excited i was for classic, i was wrapped to finally have an MMO i really wanted to play (BDO is meh at best) but now, i realise its just a money trap. Adena/drop/spoil nerfs then putting SS on the store.... Pretty disgraceful what NCSoft/West has done.

I really want to play but i wont support predatory practices. Once they are fixed ill be back on, and if they choose not to, so be it, i keep waiting for the next MMO to blow my mind.

Mopzi    0

SO true , i have 3 x chars and all the spirit shots bugged quests .... and then you get 3 k compensation .....  adena drop is low , here and there bugs .... i mean how old is the game and still bugs ?

airfathaaaaa    45
5 minutes ago, SaVagE said:

So buy this ss, or hit without it... 

just because you suffer from buyers remorse doesnt mean we all should be that stupid the server cant sustain the small amount of people buying ss...

Saffi    33

It is fraud because they never said anything about lower rates and even people which paid $40 for VIP 4 thought they was getting x25% when they only got what the stock should have been. So if people start a chargeback Ncsoft wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.

• Thanks 1

Mistrix    16

Well, I though EA company worst but cmon NCSOFT, it is Lineage 2, legendary game, like super mario but in own genre. Don't fail for bleep sake, Fix that drop/adena/spoil rates and people will love u again, like even more than ever )

@Juji@Hime

Edited by Mistrix

Devoid    122
6 hours ago, Tetsuo said:

Yup pretty much 100% agree.
I cant explain how excited i was for classic, i was wrapped to finally have an MMO i really wanted to play (BDO is meh at best) but now, i realise its just a money trap. Adena/drop/spoil nerfs then putting SS on the store.... Pretty disgraceful what NCSoft/West has done.

I really want to play but i wont support predatory practices. Once they are fixed ill be back on, and if they choose not to, so be it, i keep waiting for the next MMO to blow my mind.

Well, turns out I was no liar after all. Look on the bright side, a lot of people now saw this 'NCWest classic' for what it is. It will have to change or die, eventually. Obviously, some people will just transfer back to LIVE, essentially allowing NCWest to continue operations for more years. But the golden ages are long past and things are not improving, not one bit, LIVE or CLASSIC.