Forums

Disconnected becouse i dont pay money. What The Fuk

Glock

Seriously what the fu.ck are you doing NCwest???? kicking people from game becouse you have to make place for donators? Its fokin Pay 2 Play at this point, If i login in the morning in an hour i get DC becouse you have to make place for donators? And whats the point of the Queue if it always disconnects you when theres 0 ppl left? Not to mention various problems and bugs in the game.... Fuk sake a russian guy can make a better server solo that this "team"

Seriously why kick people who are already playing, this company is just milking L2 to the last drop, before server launch nothing was tested, becouse theres tons of bugs, obviously they jsut want the $ and dont give a fuk

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Seriously what the fu.ck are you doing NCwest???? kicking people from game becouse you have to make place for donators? Its fokin Pay 2 Play at this point, If i login in the morning in an hour i get DC becouse you have to make place for donators? And whats the point of the Queue if it always disconnects you when theres 0 ppl left? Not to mention various problems and bugs in the game.... Fuk sake a russian guy can make a better server solo that this "team"

I have VIP and get diaconnect too in the morning so i dont think so.

They don't give a shit about us. Why would they need to fix this? They only want us to pay for VIP, so we don't have this issue. They are making money from this.  It's crazy. You spend 4 hours trying to log in. People will start leaving the server soon if they don't fix this. And then they will be left with the bots.

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

Archived