kill the dualbox!!!

Skeint

The problem here is not the boxing but the login queue, ask for more server capacity, and everyone will have his buffer or store connected, if you disable dual box its ok but f2p may leave because VIP will have much advantage and the servers will die, is not money, you have 1 of 10 players in VIP i said this as a player from a country where 1 usd is lot of money, i will never purchase, MAY BE once every 6 months or so

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎24‎.‎10‎.‎2018 at 12:27 PM, jkmalisa said:

New L2 player here. I play only one character and I enjoy the game a lot so far. I like partying up with new people and just working out a way to farm efficiently. I don't think I would enjoy the game as much if I had more than one acc.

Just like me :)

On 10/7/2018 at 6:08 PM, D3VASATATl0N said:

I just prefer they fix their game... Boxing has been a part of l2 since the beginning of time. I mean if you don't have at least 3 accounts plus your main logged in, are you even playing l2?

+1. It's called Lineage "2" for a reason. There're steps admins can take to make people play the game it's intended to:

First off, you should be able to log in one account at least 5 times at the same time to save time on creating new accounts. Opening Lineage 2.exe should also automatically open 5 windows, and you can close the one you don't need. After logging on the first account, you would have 5 minutes to log in your box, otherwise the game will log in random other players' account instead so you don't waste those free server slots. If you're in a party and your party member disconnects, his char would automatically log in for the remaining players' PCs (max 8 duplicates of the same char in the game). Also to make things run as smoothly as possible, you would need to log in another window for every 5 minutes you spend in the game - if you fail to do so, there would be a special software that would make your PC explode. :) 

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, FachaAr said:

The problem here is not the boxing but the login queue, ask for more server capacity, and everyone will have his buffer or store connected, if you disable dual box its ok but f2p may leave because VIP will have much advantage and the servers will die, is not money, you have 1 of 10 players in VIP i said this as a player from a country where 1 usd is lot of money, i will never purchase, MAY BE once every 6 months or so

I'm Amazed about how this people is crying about Dualboxing. @FachaAr I agree with you relating to:

1.  Capacity of servers to support all characters, even when  I though this was fixed in last maintenance, but when  see this Orcs (WarCRYERS), it looks like not.

2. F2P players not may to leave... they will leave for Sure and the only thing the Cryers will get, is a server with some players and a lot of Adena Sellers and bots... this because this Cryers still don't understand that exists something called additional PC's or laptops, VPN, Virtual machines and a lot of additional stuff that allows the capacity to log multiple accounts, and if players won't to make that effort to make their supporters, those who get profits by trading adena will do it, So, this is exactly what the Cryers will to obtain and later to Cry rivers for.

3. As you said, in some countries, 1USD means a good amount of money, and the reason why we are here, was that "Free to play" and "truly free" Sentence NCSoft promised. As I said on another posts, Those players who like waste money on games should think about it, before came here.

I don't understand those Cryers who said that Some classes are now almost useless because of Boxes, I imagine that they was expecting make lots of adena by selling buffs, instead of thinking about lvling up in parties or solo with their own buffs enjoying the game... I don't know what to say about it.

The only true thing here is that this won't change, no matters if the Cryers cries Rivers or a completen Ocean of tears.

Archived