Spoil Rates are Lower or bugged

GlinGlon

Hi guys .I decided to create this post because from the time that i start to use spoil to mobs something was wrong on spoil success(how many times mob became blue). At begin i had lvl1 spoil and i thought that probably was low lvl , so when i lvled up and i did class transfer to scavenger i got lvl 2  spoil and i tried again . Isn't normal to use spoil 10+ times and to be activated all the times and to get spoil effect(blue) at 1 time  and in some other regions to be much worst like abandoned camp with 50+ activated spoil and 0 success(blue) . As all know our official server rates are x1 on spoil but this situation seems that the rate is lower something between 0.10-0.20.Please take a look and fix this because is bad for all people , even for the people who have VIP and can get materials from this , also will be hard . At last if this keep be the same is no point for new people or for people who already start to keep playing because without Spoil on normal rates you cant improve your gear , you cant sell materials or to buy materials and the market will be dead .

Please refer to 

Adena drop, item, material drop and even spoil rates are severely adjusted in our version here.

In Maya's test, she successfully spoiled around 13% coal on Skelth server (original x1 rate server) and didn't manage to get one on this server from spoiling same number of mobs (30). Even if she had got just 1 coal from those 30 mobs that would put this server's rate at 3% in comparison to the regular "classic" spoil rate of 13%.

I don't think spoiling is rewarding with what we have right now.

In effect too I am VIP4 and I really see no difference with the spoils. I have beautiful spoils all the time, but there is almost no spoils to pick up. Moreover, this monster gives practically no XP, I find it very disappointing, and very exaggerated. When I played Lineage 2 in 2004 the spoiler worked better, at least you had a little something to each mobs, not just 50 mobs.

It would be nice to change the situation.

Just to tell you...The VIP system is not increasing the spoil rate. 
Is it true tho, rates of the server are lower than what we were suppose to get.
We have rates from the 1.0 update instead of 1.5 update. This was a really huge scam from NCSoft. Since this came out all the Gms and adms just disappeared. 
I really hope that they will fix this. They were yelling here and there that we would run a "1.5 with some quality of life improvements"...What we get is a pay to win server at start that forces you to waste 50$ to get VIP lv 4. So you are forced to buy SS NG or D grade from store to keep up. 
Since they were yelling around that server was a 1.5 update we thought that life would have been easy...in that case having SS NG and D grade on store would have been like "ok, i want to save some adenas, let's buy the SSD with some NCcoins for now!" but this ended up being like "i don't have enough adenas...i need to buy coins to get some SS NG". 

@Hime Seriously, are we getting the rates fix on this restart or you guys are gonna pretend everything is working fine? I mean, it is working allright for ur wallets, but not for the server.
INB4 : 2 months and classic will go from 2 servers being heavy almost 24/7 to giran being light and normal during prime time and TI being normal. 

2 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Just to tell you...The VIP system is not increasing the spoil rate. 
Is it true tho, rates of the server are lower than what we were suppose to get.
We have rates from the 1.0 update instead of 1.5 update. This was a really huge scam from NCSoft. Since this came out all the Gms and adms just disappeared. 
I really hope that they will fix this. They were yelling here and there that we would run a "1.5 with some quality of life improvements"...What we get is a pay to win server at start that forces you to waste 50$ to get VIP lv 4. So you are forced to buy SS NG or D grade from store to keep up. 
Since they were yelling around that server was a 1.5 update we thought that life would have been easy...in that case having SS NG and D grade on store would have been like "ok, i want to save some adenas, let's buy the SSD with some NCcoins for now!" but this ended up being like "i don't have enough adenas...i need to buy coins to get some SS NG". 

@Hime Seriously, are we getting the rates fix on this restart or you guys are gonna pretend everything is working fine? I mean, it is working allright for ur wallets, but not for the server.
INB4 : 2 months and classic will go from 2 servers being heavy almost 24/7 to giran being light and normal during prime time and TI being normal. 

good morning, it is a certain truth that maybe it is very possible. Let's wait a quick answer @Hime .. Thank you very much ..: D

Archived