Beware People Of "Custom" Classic Players

I have recently created a ticket to the GM team about my concerns on Drop/Adena rate on the classic server. Here I share the conversation so you guys know what you are going to be playing in here; Im leaving this custom crap with my CP since NC did his thing again. So I think they are just trying to squeeze money as much as they can in this short life custom classic crap server.

As GM says there is no error, this means its intended this way. I dont see a future here, a server with those rates cant live and sustain playerbase. So, good luck people. I wanted to share.

Thanks for your lies to all these people btw @Juji @Hime

Hello. First of all Im here to be as constructive as possible. The exp\drop\adena rates are so weird in this classic server. We will lose tons of people in no more than 3 weeks if the issue about drop and adena is not gonna be fixed. People who got hyped for this server knows how classic is and it does not match with this server. My CP played at 1.0 skelth and we did not suffer as much as we do here. Adena is like do not exist. Drop is same and classic is all about drop. You also promised us 1.5 content, not 1.0 yet this is even worse than 1.0. We are having hard time motivating ourselves to play here and I believe most of people feel the same way. I hope u guys resolve that issue asap.

GM Marie Today at 17:22

Hello there,

I've checked this matter and verified that there's no error with the drop rate of adena nor the experience gain from mobs. However, if you think that there could be changes or improvements to the system, I encourage you to post it on our official forums, where our community team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

well we already know that they said that its working as intented..we also hope that they actually have seen the forums and the outrage 

Juji said Dev team will look into it but it was a lie as GM answered me.

Just now, Stanley said:

Next TROLL just lock.

Yeah because Im telling the truth and sharing some insights.

11 minutes ago, OrospuCocuguNcSoft said:

I have recently created a ticket to the GM team about my concerns on Drop/Adena rate on the classic server. Here I share the conversation so you guys know what you are going to be playing in here; Im leaving this custom crap with my CP since NC did his thing again. So I think they are just trying to squeeze money as much as they can in this short life custom classic crap server.

As GM says there is no error, this means its intended this way. I dont see a future here, a server with those rates cant live and sustain playerbase. So, good luck people. I wanted to share.

Hello. First of all Im here to be as constructive as possible. The exp\drop\adena rates are so weird in this classic server. We will lose tons of people in no more than 3 weeks if the issue about drop and adena is not gonna be fixed. People who got hyped for this server knows how classic is and it does not match with this server. My CP played at 1.0 skelth and we did not suffer as much as we do here. Adena is like do not exist. Drop is same and classic is all about drop. You also promised us 1.5 content, not 1.0 yet this is even worse than 1.0. We are having hard time motivating ourselves to play here and I believe most of people feel the same way. I hope u guys resolve that issue asap.

Hello there,

I've checked this matter and verified that there's no error with the drop rate of adena nor the experience gain from mobs. However, if you think that there could be changes or improvements to the system, I encourage you to post it on our official forums, where our community team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team

Wow! 

Damn, these fackers did this on purpose. I am out, fack them. 

1 minute ago, yum said:

This is exactly how Lineage 2 _________CLASSIC_________ worked and operated and the rates were on Lineage 2 CLASSIC Korea. none of Koreans complained whined, or quit, they just played the game. Please everyone that is too lazy/entitled to enjoy classic lv.20+ hardcore grind, please leave to Live, or somewhere else. This is L2 classic please stop trying to ruin it or make it conform to your entitled standards...

stop spreading this fud around... we know already that the 1.0 version was very close to c1 as possible in many ways and on saviors update they actually lowered the rates for f2p players...

3 minutes ago, yum said:

This is exactly how Lineage 2 _________CLASSIC_________ worked and operated and the rates were on Lineage 2 CLASSIC Korea. none of Koreans complained whined, or quit, they just played the game. Please everyone that is too lazy/entitled to enjoy classic lv.20+ hardcore grind, please leave to Live, or somewhere else. This is L2 classic please stop trying to ruin it or make it conform to your entitled standards...

Sorry buddy its nowhere near KR rates, KR rates are 1x as they are supposed to be.

7 minutes ago, yum said:

Don't bullsh1t ! These are not even 1x rate. Go back to farm your lvl 20 orc with low ng sword. GL !

19 minutes ago, Vyndir said:

well this L2 classic will die and only bots and wallet warrios will play this game. GG

Even that's not accurate because there is nothing you can buy in the L2store that will give you more adena. cosmetic hat and mediocre buffs and xp boosts thats it. adena drops and quest rewards remain the same regardless of how much money you're willing to pour in.

1 hour ago, OrospuCocuguNcSoft said:

Hello there,

Stop bark dog? Classic mean u need have free privat server drop rates? Or what? Lol real hardcore when on new server you make real money starting from selling first dropped items to shop npc and joy hard farming

Just now, yum said:

There you go again attacking and belittling people because you think they are lazy and entitled.

Do you really think western players are going to sit still for that nonsense going on in Classic Korea?

4 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

Stop bark dog? Classic mean u need have free privat server drop rates? Or what? Lol real hardcore when on new server you make real money starting from selling first dropped items to shop npc and joy hard farming

Please leave this forum. You are clueless. People here has already shared tons of informations from "OFFICIAL EU" Classic. People including me has played Classic L2 in EU Off and they know how it is. You are most probably one of the players that pay to NC and get advantage from the L2Store. Says real hardcore yet has no idea about what classic is, coming here and insulting people. Typical ignorant person that we may encounter IRL.

6 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

Your english makes me sad and you seems as clueless as an newcomer, you have no idea whatsoever what classic version is, Please study the issue before spitting that level of nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Fakerchuuu said:

<snipped image to clear space>

Hello there,

I've checked this matter and verified that there's no error with the drop rate of adena nOr tHe eXPeRIEncE gAiN FROm moBS.

Hey Fakerchuuu,

I see the point you're making and I have nothing to add to that - I agree, I just want to add that if you're trying to gain exp I recommend going back to Western Mining Region and hunt Golems and Goblins there - mobs there will yield 300 - 500 exp each (depending on exp buffs). There's some wild fluctuations in exp gain in mobs and sometimes higher levelled mobs give less exp than lower levelled mobs.

Hope that's helped you at least a little :) 

-HairyLoco

Can confirm with Fakerchuuu and HairyLoco that there are MANY mob locations where the Lvl22 (or so) mobs will give out like 80 exp which is something like 1/8 of what a typical mob of that level should reward. There are so many hunting zones that I think are still impacted by the 'Path to Awakening' funneling system that was introduced when the Awakening classes first came out that was never removed -- it tunes some hunting grounds to be completely worthless.

Archived