MachineGun

Tyrant - heavy or light

MachineGun    0

Hi all, 

Quick question, on many classics servers the evasion and light armor mastery were not working as intended. 

Now the question is, doing Moon set quest - which one is best choice for Tyrant.

1. Heavy (I would personally say so as I am not sure of evasion working fine here)

2. Light set 

Please if you comment whether it should be Heavy or Light, put an logic arguments behind so it will be helpful for all.  

PS. Cosmetics does not matter - stats do! 

Thx all in advance!

Valdie    9

As far as the Moon Armour (free D grade) is concerned you get extra P attack vs extra P def in light vs heavy, so the choice is yours. Normally, I see Tyrants in light as they are normally specced to be high DPS cannons.

dorukasama    48

Heavy it's a more reliable choise...at least now at low lvls. You need p.def and p.atak as much as you can so you don't spam pots or overuse SS.

I would take heavy.

bulga    1

Starting a Tyrant... I checked at wiki the passive armor skills for the 20+ and I didn't find any passive armor skill for heavy armor? 

1. Is that true?

2. Can anyone send some prints of the light and the heavy moon armor bonus?

Auxis    2

I chose light but wish I would have chosen heavy. We don't get the Agile Movement passive at 20 nor 40. I wish I could trade my light for the heavy now. I need the extra p.def and the evasion from light doesn't help much.

dorukasama    48
1 hour ago, Auxis said:

I chose light but wish I would have chosen heavy. We don't get the Agile Movement passive at 20 nor 40. I wish I could trade my light for the heavy now. I need the extra p.def and the evasion from light doesn't help much.

That's what I mencioned a few posts above....

On 14/10/2018 at 12:32 AM, dorukasama said:

Heavy it's a more reliable choise...at least now at low lvls

Tsunamis    1

Well the evasion from light armor mastery you take is actually +7 at 20-40lvl and +9 at 40lvl+ so its a pretty good passive if you think that ultimate evasion of daggers give them +20lvl1 and +25 lvl2.Also light armor mastery makes you take 15% less critical hits that means monsters and pvp also good but not sagnificant. The only down side for me would be is that you can lose the Agile Movement passive(+accuracy and +speed with light armor) if you wear heavy but its not even in the game :/ and i still dont have an answer from a dev in my thread ¬¬>:(

P.S. I don't even know if that helps you guyz but it didn't even help me,my own post! :PB|

Tsunamis    1
1 minute ago, Tsunamis said:

Well the evasion from light armor mastery you take is actually +7 at 20-40lvl and +9 at 40lvl+ so its a pretty good passive if you think that ultimate evasion of daggers give them +20lvl1 and +25 lvl2.Also light armor mastery makes you take 15% less critical hits that means monsters and pvp also good but not sagnificant. The only down side for me would be is that you can lose the Agile Movement passive(+accuracy and +speed with light armor) if you wear heavy but its not even in the game :/ and i still dont have an answer from a dev in my thread ¬¬>:(

P.S. I don't even know if that helps you guyz but it didn't even help me,my own post! :PB|

Also at lvl 40 light armor mastery upgrades to -25% less critical hits witch is pretty good for me if you think 1 in four crits is avoided.