Jump to content
Awep

[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?

Recommended Posts

Awep    35

People who say they like it this way, OK, you like 0.25% rates and that´s fine, keep playing it, but stop deying they lied when clearly before live and in the patchnotes they say something different, you may like it this way but it´s far from the reality it should´ve been

I won´t play a game corrupted by it´s own devs

https://www.strawpoll.me/16599907

Edited by Awep
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awep    35
10 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Lets see the results ^^

"""""classic hardcore fans""""" on suicide watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rpgmaniac    17

It's not x0.25 don't pull stuff out of your 4ss people test things already & they did a comparison with the RU classic server & XP/SP in NA classic is 0.25% less so our server is x0.75% & the only way to get the original rates is if you are VIP4, but that's not the worst imo the worst is that adena/item drop rate is -50% people can't afford to buy even SS they need to increase the drop rate of adena & items asap things can't go on like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awep    35
4 minutes ago, EmberofDeath said:

+ 1 This. I was trying to find a way to create an embedded poll. It would have a better effect. Anyway you can embed the live results?

No idea but from time to time i can post a pic of them if this doesn´t work

<iframe src="http://www.strawpoll.me/embed_1/16599907/r" style="width:680px;height:373px;border:0;">Loading poll...</iframe>

http://www.strawpoll.me/16599907/r

 

 

Edited by Awep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr1MaR    34

the amount of carebears in this community is saddening. Came for hardcore and complaining about rates. will be really dissapointed if they switch rates next week. That will be a massive failure from NCSOFT. This rates are intended this way. I won't believe that the developers bleeped up the rates on accident and never tested it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cardano    32
15 minutes ago, Awep said:

"""""classic hardcore fans""""" on suicide watch

Ill stay no matter what. It works in CP, pretty slowly but it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awep    35
4 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

the amount of carebears in this community is saddening. Came for hardcore and complaining about rates. will be really dissapointed if they switch rates next week. That will be a massive failure from NCSOFT. This rates are intended this way. I won't believe that the developers bleeped up the rates on accident and never tested it. 

If they don´t do something about it, it will be a massive failure from NCSOFT since they are losing 60 to 80% of classic community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

It's not x0.25 don't pull stuff out of your 4ss people test things already & they did a comparison with the RU classic server & XP/SP in NA classic is 0.25% less so our server is x0.75% & the only way to get the original rates is if you are VIP4, but that's not the worst imo the worst is that adena/item drop rate is -50% people can't afford to buy even SS they need to increase the drop rate of adena & items asap things can't go on like this.

Show me where you are getting this .75x rate from please. If the actual xp the mobs are giving is .75x then the situation is critically worse than all of us are suggesting. The reason the xp on this server is slow is not because of the mob xp but because of the increase xp requirement per level. Based on the Skelth XP curve it took 429,634,528 xp to hit 70 in the original L2 while in the current L2 classic it will take 3,041,801,165. That equates to .14x my friend so if in addition to this the mobs are actually giving 75% of what they gave on retail then the practical xp rate would be .10x or 10 times harder than it was previously. Whether it be .14x or .10x its disgusting. 

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr1MaR    34
5 minutes ago, Awep said:

If they don´t do something about it, it will be a massive failure from NCSOFT since they are losing 60 to 80% of classic community

60-80% of community? Where did u get those numbers from? from 60 ppl that chose "no"? people that are happy with the game do not come here on forum and cry all day about the rates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awep    35
2 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

60-80% of community? Where did u get those numbers from? from 60 ppl that chose "no"? people that are happy with the game do not come here on forum and cry all day about the rates

Then why are you here, or yum doings 10 posts a day saying "the game is fine people are just crying"

 

why even make those posts if there´s nothing wrong happening?

Edited by Awep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rpgmaniac    17
5 minutes ago, EmberofDeath said:

Show me where you are getting this .75x rate from please. If the actual xp the mobs are giving is .75x then the situation is critically worse than all of us are suggesting. The reason the xp on this server is slow is not because of the mob xp but because of the increase xp requirement per level. Based on the Skelth XP curve it took 429,634,528 xp to hit 70 in the original L2 while in the current L2 classic it will take 3,041,801,165. That equates to .14x my friend so if in addition to this the mobs are actually giving 75% of what they gave on retail then the practical xp rate would be .10x or 10 times harder than it was previously. Whether it be .14x or .10x its disgusting. 

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

Didn't you read this thread?

this guy did a test with RU classic & based on this test if you make the math comparing the xp you get in the RU classic vs NA classic the exp in ours is 0.25% less, so our server is 0.75% simple as that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr1MaR    34

 

3 minutes ago, Awep said:

Then why are you here, or yum doings 10 posts a day saying "the game is fine people are just crying"

 

why even make those posts if there´s nothing wrong happening?

To provide an alternative opinion since the vast majority of voters tends to have a different opinion from me? Most ppl who complain about the rates say that they can't afford SS. You are not even supposed to maintain it until very later. I managed to buy a weapon somehow and farming mobs with 1 spiritshot, then just hit with weapon, as a mage. Do I complain that the game is hard, slow or else? I m no RMT god, the same casual guy as everyone else in here. It's all about the mindset. If you want everything easy, L2 classic is not for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valdie    9
3 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Ill stay no matter what. It works in CP, pretty slowly but it works.

This drop rate only works with a very large player base. I'm trying to think how it is going to work when only CPs are left on the server. How are things such as much needed recipes, spellbooks, key mats, enchant scrolls, and even basic mats going to filter up?

A massive part of what makes L2 such a great game is the crafting, enchanting and destruction aspect of it. You craft lots, you enchant lots, you destroy lots and you may get a nice ++ item if you're lucky. Here with 0.25 drop rates that means crafting activity is 0.25% of what it normally is. In addition to this, the success rate of the B grade recipes won't be adjusted to reflect this (they'll still be 60% success). The more I think about it, the more I can't see it working. Unless......... they have a long term solution already in place via..... the cash shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

Didn't you read this thread?

this guy did a test with RU classic & based on this test if you make the math comparing the xp you get in the RU classic vs NA classic the exp in ours is 0.25% less, so our server is 0.75% simple as that.

Cool so mobs give 75% when compared to Skelth which means, given the math I showed you above, the practical xp rate is 10% of the rate we experienced on retail in c5 assuming Skelth has the retail mob xp return value. Simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awep    35
2 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

 

To provide an alternative opinion since the vast majority of voters tends to have a different opinion from me? Most ppl who complain about the rates say that they can't afford SS. You are not even supposed to maintain it until very later. I managed to buy a weapon somehow and farming mobs with 1 spiritshot, then just hit with weapon, as a mage. Do I complain that the game is hard, slow or else? I m no RMT god, the same casual guy as everyone else in here. It's all about the mindset. If you want everything easy, L2 classic is not for you.

Having x1 is easy? playing the game as intended is wanting things easy? what are you on

the numbers say it, x1 is normal, 0.25 isn ot normal, it seems that the butthurt one here is you that you fail to comprehend the community won´t stay if things don´t go back to normal and you won´t be able to play your "hardcore" game, stop using hardcore as trying to explain a failure, it´s not hardcore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valdie    9
12 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

60-80% of community? Where did u get those numbers from? from 60 ppl that chose "no"? people that are happy with the game do not come here on forum and cry all day about the rates

For now. Server is fresh. Are they still going to feel that way when it comes to needing lvl 40+ spellbooks etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
18 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

Didn't you read this thread?

this guy did a test with RU classic & based on this test if you make the math comparing the xp you get in the RU classic vs NA classic the exp in ours is 0.25% less, so our server is 0.75% simple as that.

eu is beyond saviors which means they are already being hitted with the reduced f2p rates...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×