[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?

Awep

23 minutes ago, Awep said:

Having x1 is easy? playing the game as intended is wanting things easy? what are you on

the numbers say it, x1 is normal, 0.25 isn ot normal, it seems that the butthurt one here is you that you fail to comprehend the community won´t stay if things don´t go back to normal and you won´t be able to play your "hardcore" game, stop using hardcore as trying to explain a failure, it´s not hardcore

Just look at the market, the world chat, people are already selling D grade weapons and such. I bet none of them come here and complain about the rates. Coz they know how to play the game, how to make money and play efficiently. Most people who don't know how to play come here and complain.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

Just look at the market, the world chat, people are already selling D grade weapons and such. I bet none of them come here and complain about the rates. Coz they know how to play the game, how to make money and play efficiently. Most people who don't know how to play come here and complain.

Yes people are allowed to buy vip, what´s your point

3 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

name one that is selling than no more than double the npc shop price

ONE 

if you cant understand what inflation is and how this is driven by the complete lack of adena and spoils plus crafts in the server you have to excuse to comment on the matter

14 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

You do know that bosses give you boxes in which if you get really really lucky and win the rng lotto you can get D grade gear right? I think that's where all the D grade stuff is coming from, and people are selling them for like 1m+, lmfao, gl with that.

What concern me the most is ... since i work at local webservices and online advertisement i cannot even think about the situation like this in "we starting new service on wednesday ... failing to start it, so for most of the people is service online at thursday.... letting it be and quickly on friday do some "spiritshot" fix and than go home" like ... you start service that cost money and dont give a single damn to react on weekend? Like a really? That craptalking like "let them have weekend" is absolutelly unapropriate.... They started service they are mostly paid for and go home .... no reactions .. no dynamic fixing... there is xXx thousands of players ... sad i paid 30 USD + 10 USD for SS and after 2 days im tired doin Prowlers and Giant Venomous Spiders to obtain atleast any adena since 1 successfull spoil on full mana not covers materials for sale... sad

3 minutes ago, Gaabaa said:

What concern me the most is ... since i work at local webservices and online advertisement i cannot even think about the situation like this in "we starting new service on wednesday ... failing to start it, so for most of the people is service online at thursday.... letting it be and quickly on friday do some "spiritshot" fix and than go home" like ... you start service that cost money and dont give a single damn to react on weekend? Like a really? That craptalking like "let them have weekend" is absolutelly unapropriate.... They started service they are mostly paid for and go home .... no reactions .. no dynamic fixing... there is xXx thousands of players ... sad i paid 30 USD + 10 USD for SS and after 2 days im tired doin Prowlers and Giant Venomous Spiders to obtain atleast any adena since 1 successfull spoil on full mana not covers materials for sale... sad

The "They wouldn´t work on a weekend let them rest" argument is invalidated by the fact that they organized an event yesterday

2 hours ago, Valdie said:

This drop rate only works with a very large player base. I'm trying to think how it is going to work when only CPs are left on the server. How are things such as much needed recipes, spellbooks, key mats, enchant scrolls, and even basic mats going to filter up?

A massive part of what makes L2 such a great game is the crafting, enchanting and destruction aspect of it. You craft lots, you enchant lots, you destroy lots and you may get a nice ++ item if you're lucky. Here with 0.25 drop rates that means crafting activity is 0.25% of what it normally is. In addition to this, the success rate of the B grade recipes won't be adjusted to reflect this (they'll still be 60% success). The more I think about it, the more I can't see it working. Unless......... they have a long term solution already in place via..... the cash shop.

The rates will be increased, it might take a while, but eventually they will increase them, cant just leave like this.

In korea they increased them after some time too.

But thats what im saying: do they increase the rates before or after majority of ppl lave?

2 minutes ago, Cardano said:

The rates will be increased, it might take a while, but eventually they will increase them, cant just leave like this.

In korea they increased them after some time too.

But thats what im saying: do they increase the rates before or after majority of ppl lave?

Well, I have the weekend off work and planned to play all weekend but I've put down the game for now. Thankfully I haven't spent any money on it like I had planned. 

I'm kind of a casual. I do play 8+ hours a day sometimes (I actually enjoy the grind if its rewarding - I'll happily take a BH out and spoil for hours if there's anything to spoil) but I do have a work schedule and I'm not CP minded. I'm happy to put the time in and grind away (I think the XP curve seems fine here tbh) but I'm not enjoying repeating spider quests and I don't find any enjoyment in hunting without soul shots - for little gain. I can imagine I'm a middle of the road L2 player and that the majority of players trying this version out are too.

What I have observed are people that are making the game in its current state work and they are mainly CPs (AoE parties) that have come from other servers. I think they have something to prove to other clans from other servers re-rolling here so they are motivated to keep going for that alone. Or, they are here to enjoy some low level PvP away from their dead farming servers. Whatever the reason, I'm glad that the game is playable for them but I do believe that they are the only ones who have reason right now to put up with the blatant issues in this implementation and continue playing.

This isn't about not liking hardcore or whatever someone's definition of this Frankenstein's version this is, its about valuing ones time and not getting reeled in by a blatantly purposefully inconvenient version of the game. I already had severe apprehensions about the cash shop and now that we are discovering mismatching/doctored adena, drop and spoil rates, I've decided to cut my losses and not waste any more time on the game in its current state. I firmly believe that the majority of players will be thinking exactly the same come the end of next week - and that will be too late for NCWest to turn things around.

You have family, job, friends ? Do not play that crap server.     

You don't do anything all day? Do not play that crap server and find a job.

NA Classic is a fraud.

But if you're an assumed hobo, play and defend that crap.

I have vip4 and truthfuly a mob on 25lvl that should drop 89-180adena drops 32-80 i was like wtf im doing here we all now if they dont fix the rates on wensday the majority of players gonna leave if we add up the nostalgic playera who gonna leave anyway then i have to say if we have 1 server with 3k players we gonna be lucky

Yeah, they messed it up so bad. i played many games and many server, but i cant remember any other game/server where so many things went wrong.

The launch delay of 11 hours? or 9 what was it... the drop rate that they forgot to talk about, the bugs and all that crap, queueing, even if u are in CP, some guy gets disconnected for any reason, they cant get back it. No chance...

But honestly i dont think its unplayable for solo players, coz ppl are looking for parties all the time. At least for AOEs i see shouts always.

4 minutes ago, Xtapodiiii said:

I have vip4 and truthfuly a mob on 25lvl that should drop 89-180adena drops 32-80 i was like wtf im doing here we all now if they dont fix the rates on wensday the majority of players gonna leave if we add up the nostalgic playera who gonna leave anyway then i have to say if we have 1 server with 3k players we gonna be lucky

Im almost 100% certain that the whole VIP thing is completely busted.
NCSoft have been shady as hell and arent giving updates on the matter.

4 hours ago, rpgmaniac said:

It's not x0.25 don't pull stuff out of your 4ss people test things already & they did a comparison with the RU classic server & XP/SP in NA classic is 0.25% less so our server is x0.75% & the only way to get the original rates is if you are VIP4, but that's not the worst imo the worst is that adena/item drop rate is -50% people can't afford to buy even SS they need to increase the drop rate of adena & items asap things can't go on like this.

88% thread mob gives thread about 1-2 in 10 now tell me spoil is not 0.25x

I already stopped playing. I'm okay with classic being hardcore but this classic has a point where it stops being fun.

When after 1 day of playing the game you just get stuck on lvl 21, a single day of playing, it's not fun and if it's not fun, why bother? There is no way to gain adena or simple drops to mantain the motivation of playing, is not worth the time invested, just play anything else.

I really really love this game and i had my hopes up for classic but it's simply not fun and if i need to spend 50 dollars/euros in order to get a decent game i prefer spend them in another f2p that just doesn't want to milk me until in dry

Bussiness often forget that a generous game gets generous costumers when it comes to money, if the model keeps like this i doubt it will last long since even top player will find no people to kill other than themselves

Archived