[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?

Awep

6 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Many of my friends quit or will quit after this next maintenance if they don’t change anything, I will too, I just don’t see a point.

ill go to another server 

Yep. Me and my friends are also in this boat. We've stopped playing until Wednesday rolls around. If Wednesday yields nothing, we'll probably just uninstall and move on.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I'd say the rates are fine for now. They will probably need to be adjusted after the second weekly maintenance (when the 10-day quest fishing poles of the first wave of players expire).

Why would they need to change them strictly because of the fishing pole?

I enjoy so much to read this whinning threads lol. Time to separate sheeps from goats. The rates of drop and adena are a little off, yes, but that isnt enough reason to stop playing a classic server that runs almost perfectly (that annoying problem to connect because the server is crowded) with THOUSANDS of players online at any hour.

Go play black desert or something like that lol

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I enjoy so much to read this whinning threads lol. Time to separate sheeps from goats. The rates of drop and adena are a little off, yes, but that isnt enough reason to stop playing a classic server that runs almost perfectly (that annoying problem to connect because the server is crowded) with THOUSANDS of players online at any hour.

Go play black desert or something like that lol

Giving less than half of what they should is far more than "a little off" but I do agree on one thing: Always fun to see you sheeple try to defend shady practices :) 

9 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Giving less than half of what they should is far more than "a little off" but I do agree on one thing: Always fun to see you sheeple try to defend shady practices :) 

Ok. They are more than a little off. Still able to make adena at 1/4 of what they should be. I dont defend them, it just that this is like if you make yourself a nice coffe, with milk, cream and its nice and hot and you spill it in the floor by accident. Obviously you are gonna be mad, but thats it. You wont cry a river because you spiled your ansied coffe. You all are rivercrying for your spilled coffe. Grow up.

And so that you know, im a no-donator with vip 0 and without scrolls buffs or ss bought in the l2 store. I have it a lot harder than most of the players in the forum whinning about how hard it is to make adena or items in the game. Still making a profit, still enjoying a lot the game.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

Ok. They are more than a little off. Still able to make adena at 1/4 of what they should be. I dont defend them, it just that this is like if you make yourself a nice coffe, with milk, cream and it nice and hot and you spill it in the floor by accident. Obviously you are gonna be mad, but thats it. You wont cry a river because you spiled your ansied coffe. You all are rivercrying for your spilled coffe. Grow up

Did you even think about that analogy before you posted it? It makes no absolutely no sense compared to the topic at hand. If you spill your own coffee it's your own fault. If you buy coffee from someone and the deliberately gave you 1/4 of what is normal then you are getting scammed and have every right to complain for them to fix what they did. As for "still able to make adena at 1/4 of what they should be" That amount is not enough to sustain game play or the economy. When Dwarves can barely spoil any crafting materials to make things in the future how do you think you're going to get gear? How are you going to be able to afford it when it ends up being insanely expensive but you have no adena? 

Why anyone would sink time and money into this game with the state its currently in is beyond me. Drops/adena/spoils have been nerfed to a point where progression will be near impossible unless you are willing to de-level or play new characters over and over to raise adena. How can you move to harder mobs when you dont have the gear to support it?

Furthermore, NCWest have shown their contempt for the gamer through their predatory and premeditated practices, forcing them to buy from the store in order to have any sense of progression. I personally wont support greedy companies who treat their playerbase as fools with open wallets. No mention of adena/loot/spoil nerfs anywhere!!!!

This game will be dead within weeks, not because of the grind (which i personally ENJOY), but because progression (or rather a sense of progression) in the form of gear has been stifled.
I played in 2005, i somewhat understand the economy from back in the day, and at no point in time can i remember not being able to run SS and Pots. Yes running these 2 made it harder to upgrade gear but i managed! This is a complete and utter joke and those defending these greedy tactics need to take a good hard look at themselves and re-evaluate their values.

This game was never easy, it was a grind but a rewarding grind. You had enough to make do and work towards your (in my case) Brig set. Now we have a game where you cant even afford to run potions! Abhorrent decisions made by senior management to fleece gamers of their money.... Enjoy your pay packets boys, but i wont be funding it and i hope others done either...

I hope it was all worth it NCWest... i really do. Selling your souls for a quick buck; but at what cost?

3 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Did you even think about that analogy before you posted it? It makes no absolutely no sense compared to the topic at hand. If you spill your own coffee it's your own fault. If you buy coffee from someone and the deliberately gave you 1/4 of what is normal then you are getting scammed and have every right to complain for them to fix what they did. As for "still able to make adena at 1/4 of what they should be" That amount is not enough to sustain game play or the economy. When Dwarves can barely spoil any crafting materials to make things in the future how do you think you're going to get gear? How are you going to be able to afford it when it ends up being insanely expensive but you have no adena? 

The economy is fine, i see ppl buying weapons at 250k, I bought a short spear at 140k yesterday and im a solo player. See when i say that you should grow up? ok kid, let me reformulate it again so that you understand my point: you didnt spilled the coffe, someone came and spilled your coffe by "accident" either you believe him/her or not. You will get mad at him/her, maybe even yell at them. But you wont pummel them to a pulp.

Its okay to complain about the rates being off, but its just whinning and ridiculous to post things like "this server is unplayable. Me and my friends and all the ppl i know stopped playing". grow up

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

The economy is fine, i see ppl buying weapons at 250k, I bought a short spear at 140k yesterday and im a solo player. See when i say that you should grow up? ok kid, let me reformulate it again so that you understand my point: you didnt spilled the coffe, someone came and spilled your coffe by "accident" either you believe him/her or not. You will get mad at him/her, maybe even yell at them. But you wont pummel them to a pulp.

Its okay to complain about the rates being off, but its just whinning and ridiculous to post things like "this server is unplayable. Me and my friends and all the ppl i know stopped playing". grow up

You have a very hard time correlating things correctly. Being vocal about getting what you expected, getting the service you paid for or expecting bugs to be fixed is not even remotely close to "pummeling them to a pulp" If someone were to walk by and spill your coffee they should have the decency to remedy the situation but you cannot seem to grasp that. ESPECIALLY if that person sold you said coffee in the first place and AGAIN that coffee wasn't even the amount it was supposed to be. Just because you are complacent with being screwed over does not mean everyone else should be as well.

7 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

You have a very hard time correlating things correctly. Being vocal about getting what you expected, getting the service you paid for or expecting bugs to be fixed is not even remotely close to "pummeling them to a pulp" If someone were to walk by and spill your coffee they should have the decency to remedy the situation but you cannot seem to grasp that. ESPECIALLY if that person sold you said coffee in the first place and AGAIN that coffee wasn't even the amount it was supposed to be. Just because you are complacent with being screwed over does not mean everyone else should be as well.

for the third time, grow up salty kid. "getting the service you paid for" so you are a donator who has the exp bonus but encountered the problem you have no adena or items, only the lvl. And now you come to cry to the forum for an increase of  adena and items drop. Im not getting screwed, you just want further ways to pay your way through the game.

21 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

so you are saying the economy is fine and people are selling weapons at below shop prices?

while literally no dwarf can sustain himself and thus not even the economy? good laugh mate

you either arent playing on classic or you are lying because there isnt simply enough adena in the server for the dwarfs to kickstart the economy..

I have VIP 4 and drops still sux ... 0.25% or normal drop + 50% from VIP4 still made sux drop. :) Im farmit Spiders like a crazy and doing it solo cause it dont drop for every guy in group. I like to play with friends but not possible on spiders. :D So i hope they adjust drops :) because like this we are bleeped and hard. And please add to NCshop more Head accesories :D i want to buy some Spartan helmet. :D

Edit: PPL start leave because of Bugs + drops. :) Not possible to choose Spirit shots and get soul shots... this is not private server... Offical so start to fix!!! :D  

I dont know but all the ppl saying "rates are fine" cannot use their head a little and try to think about future ...

Getting NG weapon at lvl 30 by farming multiple characters and mindlessly repeating one  quest is one thing, but what next ? 

I dont like the fact in what this L2 "Classic" was reduced to , old L2 had like 200 quests just for low levels , you could choose to farm anywhere you like , here you are forced to farm few quests from which only one or two actually are worth . And then they put in quest like Moon armor which is completely unnecesary and basicaly negate use of all D grade armors and the diversity for ppl . You will see ppl lvl 60 running still in that same armor ...

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

for the third time, grow up salty kid. "getting the service you paid for" so you are a donator who has the exp bonus but encountered the problem you have no adena or items, only the lvl. And now you come to cry to the forum for an increase of  adena and items drop. Im not getting screwed, you just want further ways to pay your way through the game.

I think you've confused this with a private server. I have not donated any money at all. I have paid money for product. Product we were lead to believe would be different which you can see by reading plenty of posts on this forum. I have not said anywhere that I want the drop rates increased for just VIP. I want them increased to normal levels for everybody on the server. I've also been very vocal that I think they should take shots out of the shop as it's the only actual pay to win item in it with the current rates and I am against anything pay to win in the shop but you do like to assume a lot. 

1 minute ago, Krutor said:

I dont know but all the ppl saying "rates are fine" cannot use their head a little and try to think about future ...

Getting NG weapon at lvl 30 by farming multiple characters and mindlessly repeating one  quest is one thing, but what next ? 

I dont like the fact in what this L2 "Classic" was reduced to , old L2 had like 200 quests just for low levels , you could choose to farm anywhere you like , here you are forced to farm few quests from which only one or two actually are worth . And then they put in quest like Moon armor which is completely unnecesary and basicaly negate use of all D grade armors and the diversity for ppl . You will see ppl lvl 60 running still in that same armor ...

gonna farm the absolutely lowest raids in the hopes for drops which they never come cause the rates are low thus leading to more character creation to repeat the process making the server unplayable all the time 

13 hours ago, rpgmaniac said:

It's not x0.25 don't pull stuff out of your 4ss people test things already & they did a comparison with the RU classic server & XP/SP in NA classic is 0.25% less so our server is x0.75% & the only way to get the original rates is if you are VIP4, but that's not the worst imo the worst is that adena/item drop rate is -50% people can't afford to buy even SS they need to increase the drop rate of adena & items asap things can't go on like this.

Sorry if i 'm wrong but the Rate has to be x1 and when you use the  VIP system to be extra bonus because for this reason someone pay the VIP and not to be just back on normal rate.Seems like scam when someone introduce a official classic server with x1 rates and after they tell you that you have to be VIP to be x1 unless will be x0.1-0.2

1 minute ago, GlinGlon said:

Sorry if i 'm wrong but the Rate has to be x1 and when you use the  VIP system to be extra bonus because for this reason someone pay the VIP and not to be just back on normal rate.Seems like scam when someone introduce a official classic server with x1 rates and after they tell you that you have to be VIP to be x1 unless will be x0.1-0.2

Even at VIP 4 you still aren't at the full drop rate the normal sever would be and VIP doesn't effect any of your adena drops which is arguably  the biggest issue. 

3 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Even at VIP 4 you still aren't at the full drop rate the normal sever would be and VIP doesn't effect any of your adena drops which is arguably  the biggest issue. 

the biggest issue is that vip status doesnt affect your adena drops? see, you only want further ways to pay your way through the game. Case solved, bye

The whole drop rate thing is done, it's bad, they nerfed the hell out of the Adena drop rates - working as intended. Use the cash shop. It's what they expect and want.

As for the 'hardcore' nature of the game, well, not really 'hardcore', sure there is open world PVP but, really that was just mainly ganking with the occasional real fight over an area or because of a war. The rest of the game wasn't really hard, or 'hardcore' it was just grindy as bleep. You wanted anything you had to grind, for hours or days or weeks on end. But you progressed and moved to new areas and did it, you progressed and got new gear. Doing level 40 mobs with level 15 gear is not happening. And what made it fun, what made it bearable was the friendships you made while playing. Your clan was the rock that kept you going, it was the reason you logged in every day.

The community here is just toxic shit. The white knights are whiter and knighter than ever before. The game is a progressionless grind fest of monotony. I've been doing the same quest for the past 36 hours just to make some money. it's grindy and it is not fun, it is not exciting, it is definitely not 'hardcore'.

They made the game a boring and mediocre, at best, grind fest with no light at the end of the tunnel. 

I'm hoping the Devs fix it but, I'm not holding my breath.

5 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

the biggest issue is that vip status doesnt affect your adena drops? see, you only want further ways to pay your way through the game. Case solved, bye

Okay I can see how you got confused by what I said considering your comprehension isn't the best. I was informing that person that VIP doesn't effect adena drops as they made it seem like they believe it effected all drops. This means that even with VIP you are still getting the terrible rates. I was saying arguably the biggest issue OVERALL about the server was the low adena drop. I was not saying the biggest issue was that VIP didn't effect adena drops. Hopefully(but doubtfully) that cleared some things up for you. 

2 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Okay I can see how you got confused by what I said considering your comprehension isn't the best. I was informing that person that VIP doesn't effect adena drops as they made it seem like they believe it effected all drops. This means that even with VIP you are still getting the terrible rates. I was saying arguably the biggest issue OVERALL about the server was the low adena drop. I was not saying the biggest issue was that VIP didn't effect adena drops. Hopefully(but doubtfully) that cleared some things up for you. 

Lie. They clairly said that the 50% affected only the drop of items, not the adena or spoil. They literally said it, that the adena drop wasnt affected by vip status

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Lie. They clairly said that the 50% affected only the drop of items, not the adena or spoil. They literally said it, that the adena drop wasnt affected by vip status

This is 100% true. Adena is not a drop anymore, it just appears in your inventory. It used to be a drop, ahh the fields of gold from poorly programmed buts....

Archived