Forums

[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?

Awep

1 minute ago, outlaw said:

ahhahahhaha . THEY SCAMMED PPL? RLY? THEY TOOK THE MONEY AWAY FROM UR CREDIT CARD OR  U HAD TO PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NA community at its finest . at some point i prefer Russians RMTs and krazy tryhard voer ur bs. rly

Actually yes they did, they banned vips making tickets for a refund and kept their money, also they sold packs saying this was another version, the same packs who were supposed to be limited until the server opened but they are still in store 

If thats not fraudulent or illegal idk you should probably read more about consumers defense

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Awep said:

Actually yes they did, they banned vips making tickets for a refund and kept their money, also they sold packs saying this was another version, the same packs who were supposed to be limited until the server opened but they are still in store 

If thats not fraudulent or illegal idk you should probably read more about consumers defense

Let me ask you. If you believe all of that, what are you doing right now in the forum of that company game? if they are so untrusthworthy what are you doind in their game?

2 minutes ago, outlaw said:

ahhahahhaha . THEY SCAMMED PPL? RLY? THEY TOOK THE MONEY AWAY FROM UR CREDIT CARD OR  U HAD TO PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NA community at its finest . at some point i prefer Russians RMTs and krazy tryhard voer ur bs. rly

You should atleast learn what word scam means and then play smartass .

I will save your time , for once ...

scam- an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people

What is currently happening is starting to smell like scam by not providing the relevant information to the paying customers and the current silence of all offcials is not making it any better.

the only problem i have is that  i get error while trying to buy coins .

NCsoft I WOULD LOVE TO GET SCAMMED . PLEASE FIX IT :( I NEED UR CHRONICLE PACK SO I CAN START CRYING I GOT SCAMMED RIGHT AFTER HITTING LVL 20 AND I DONT GET 1k/mob

2 minutes ago, outlaw said:

why would i ?  idgaf about ur consumers defense.   idgaf about ur VIP and the pointless sh1t u spend money on :D

im just having fun triggering ppl my man .

you just admitted that you are a weak troll, we can ignore you from this point

1 minute ago, outlaw said:

why would i ?  idgaf about ur consumers defense.   idgaf about ur VIP and the pointless sh1t u spend money on :D

im just having fun triggering ppl my man .

What triggering? Lol go back to school its monday, we are talking about legal issues here you know? Adult stuff

+18

Please dont be more lame and do something for you, go to class or whatever 14yo like you do on a monday in school

10 minutes ago, outlaw said:

im actually 28 .  im just having fun guys .  americans talking to me about education and school. 

THIS IS GOLDEN

Who said everyone is american here

I'm from argentina and us with brazil have the most prestigious public universities and high level public education in america and the entire world gtfo go back to drink your chocolate milk at school

23 hours ago, Awep said:

People who say they like it this way, OK, you like 0.25% rates and that´s fine, keep playing it, but stop deying they lied when clearly before live and in the patchnotes they say something different, you may like it this way but it´s far from the reality it should´ve been

I won´t play a game corrupted by it´s own devs

https://www.strawpoll.me/16599907

Lol, I quit the first day.

Not worth it; it gave me flashbacks of the western release of Bless Online.

1 minute ago, Mawata said:

Lol, I quit the first day.

Not worth it; it gave me flashbacks of the western release of Bless Online.

As i said in another quote before

At least Bless online had the dignity to close and a communicative staff answering the community, this is way worse than Bless by miles

Votes updated 

No - 688 votes (688 people will stop play) 52%

I'll try a bit, if i find a wall i'll quit - 374 votes 28%

Yes - 271 Votes 20%

Total Votes - 1333 (Server full cap atm 6k, lets state everyone get 2 accounts, which means 2.666 less players, or more) 

4 hours ago, outlaw said:

oh yeah?  and what lvl is that ? im 32+ lvl casually playing on x3 chars. no vip no purchase at all.
is it easy? no its not . but its doable . im not even joining parties .

cof...cof.. casually playing.... cof..cof...

Archived