Jump to content
Forums

[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Cardenal said:

Awww how naive, so cute...

 

ignorance is happiness everyone


rates are supposed to be like this . this is not c2.  this is not c4 . this is not Skelth. this is not l2wiki.  
THIS IS 1.5.
cant handle it? exit game button is free and so is the game . nobodys forcing u to play.  jesus

want easier game and latest updates? change the server. adena got increased more then 2 times after 1.5 patch. 
u have 2 options:
1. Keep crying.
2. Leave if its too hard for u .

U WILL NOT BE MISSED BY ANYONE.  

Edited by outlaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I already stopped playing. I'm okay with classic being hardcore but this classic has a point where it stops being fun.   When after 1 day of playing the game you just get stuck on lvl 21, a

What is the point in staying when you will never have enough adena to upgrade to C or B armor?? Seriously, you cant even afford SS and pots!!!! Lineage 2 Classic is nothing more than a quick cash gr

Yep. Me and my friends are also in this boat. We've stopped playing until Wednesday rolls around. If Wednesday yields nothing, we'll probably just uninstall and move on.

Just now, outlaw said:


rates are supposed to be like this . this is not c2.  this is not c4 . this is not Skelth. this is not l2wiki.  
THIS IS 1.5.
cant handle it? exit game button is free and so is the game . nobodys forcing u to play.  jesus

want easier game and latest updates? change the server. adena got increased more then 2 times after 1.5 patch. 
u have 2 options:
1. Keep crying.
2. Leave if its too hard for u .

U WILL NOT BE MISSED BY ANYONE.  

Are you sure about that? Do you realize that when everyone leaves you will play alone on dead server? Are you OK with that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Are you sure about that? Do you realize that when everyone leaves you will play alone on dead server? Are you OK with that?

alone? while you keep crying and claiming that its unplayable etc. etc. the server of talking island is crowded 24/7 so much that im unnable to log in. have been trying to log in the las 3 HOURS. And before you claim its cause of bots and alts accounts, yeah there are of those but ingame you fight and share the spots with real people, and thats how it went for me the entire time i was ingame.

Link to post
Share on other sites

do u realize that the only ppl who gonna leave is the cryouts here?  meanwhile both of the servers are 24/7 with login que.   95% of the ppl ingame are not even using this forum. 

i bet more then 80% of the ppl crying here are not even logging to play atm :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Ah, ok. I see you don't play very long, and you don't know what happened to the other ncsoft servers :)

yeah . they are completely pay2win .   funny how i dont have VIP, i didnt buy anything and i dont have a problem .  U guys have vip4.  u are buying shots for WTF price from NCstore and u still cant handle it .    90% of the ppl ingame dont have problem with the rates.  its probably because u had wrong expectations before joining i guess.  this is not skelth and this is not c2.  this is 1.5 raw korean version with extremely hard adena.

Edited by outlaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

I don't buy shots from ncstore. Game is advertised as free to play, but on some lvl there is an invisible wall which you can't overpass without paying.

oh yeah?  and what lvl is that ? im 32+ lvl casually playing on x3 chars. no vip no purchase at all.
is it easy? no its not . but its doable . im not even joining parties .

Edited by outlaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I was just pointing out the stupidity of your comments, i didnt stayed out of the argue. You showed your true colors, that you dont care that the drop rates of items and adena are low but you just want them to be added and increased in the VIP status so that you can pay to win. You literally said it.

Bye bye pay2win guy,

I actually didn't say that. I've literally said the exact opposite multiple places on the forum. You're just trying to twist my words to fit your own narrative because you're incapable of coming up with an analogy that correlates correctly or making a coherent point. Look bud, I completely get that you're just trying to troll and in those areas you are doing a great job but for the sake of being a grown up like you try your hardest in pretending to be I'm just going to stop arguing with you and go back to focusing on the important matters at hand so you have a good day and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time gaming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, outlaw said:

yeah . they are completely pay2win .   funny how i dont have VIP, i didnt buy anything and i dont have a problem .  U guys have vip4.  u are buying shots for WTF price from NCstore and u still cant handle it .    90% of the ppl ingame dont have problem with the rates.  its probably because u had wrong expectations before joining i guess.  this is not skelth and this is not c2.  this is 1.5 raw korean version with extremely hard adena.

ahaha those NCbois truly amazes me, "90%" Pathetic mate you mean the fishing boys in giran harbor and the bots?
1.5 version is the break point between Adena hell balance of 1.0 and the full correction of more than 8 fix pages of balance, so please make sure you know what you talking before spitting that level of bs mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People saying "hur hur hur the 6k in the server rn aren't crybabies" when they are clearly aware of boxxers, afks, bots and people struggling that are unaware of the forum

What a lame argument, more than 1k people are unhappy at least in the forum

I encourage you to find a way to play this with a 500 player server after it dies

 

Also STOP SAYING "THIS IS CLASSIC IF U DONT LIKE IT LEAVE" THIS GAME WAS ANNOUNCED AS 1.0 AND PEOPLE BOUGHT PACKS THINKING IT WAS 1.0, IF THEY ANNOUNCED IT AS WHATEVER THING IS THIS THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM HERE DUMBHEADS, THEY SCAMMED PEOPLE

Edited by Awep
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

alone? while you keep crying and claiming that its unplayable etc. etc. the server of talking island is crowded 24/7 so much that im unnable to log in. have been trying to log in the las 3 HOURS. And before you claim its cause of bots and alts accounts, yeah there are of those but ingame you fight and share the spots with real people, and thats how it went for me the entire time i was ingame.

Ofc you gonna fight spots with people at lvl 1 to 20, what kind of argument is that even, that the server is playeable at best in early levels?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Awep said:

People saying "hur hur hur the 6k in the server rn aren't crybabies" when they are clearly aware of boxxers, afks, bots and people struggling that are unaware of the forum

What a lame argument, more than 1k people are unhappy at least in the forum

I encourage you to find a way to play this with a 500 player server after it dies

 

Also STOP SAYING "THIS IS CLASSIC IF U DONT LIKE IT LEAVE" THIS GAME WAS ANNOUNCED AS 1.0 AND PEOPLE BOUGHT PACKS THINKING IT WAS 1.0, IF THEY ANNOUNCED IT AS 1.5 THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM HERE DUMBHEADS, THEY SCAMMED PEOPLE

what 1k of people are you talking about? if we make a list of the users complaining about it, we are talking about 50? set it in one hundred and thats going nuts. And dont come with your bs polls. Funny how more than 1k ppl can vote the poll but cant post to even say "hi,im a real voter"

Edited by GrumpyMuppet
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

what 1k of people are you talking about? if we make a list of the users complaining about it, we are talking about 50? set it in one hundrer and thats going nuts. And dont come with your bs polls. Funny how more than 1k ppl can vote the poll but can post to even say "hi,im a real voter"

negating the polls? how pathetic...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

what 1k of people are you talking about? if we make a list of the users complaining about it, we are talking about 50? set it in one hundrer and thats going nuts. And dont come with your bs polls. Funny how more than 1k ppl can vote the poll but can post to even say "hi,im a real voter"

Well my friend for example created account on forum just to vote, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ahhahahhaha . THEY SCAMMED PPL? RLY? THEY TOOK THE MONEY AWAY FROM UR CREDIT CARD OR  U HAD TO PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


NA community at its finest . at some point i prefer Russians RMTs and krazy tryhard voer ur bs. rly

Edited by outlaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, outlaw said:


rates are supposed to be like this . this is not c2.  this is not c4 . this is not Skelth. this is not l2wiki.  
THIS IS 1.5.
cant handle it? exit game button is free and so is the game . nobodys forcing u to play.  jesus

want easier game and latest updates? change the server. adena got increased more then 2 times after 1.5 patch. 
u have 2 options:
1. Keep crying.
2. Leave if its too hard for u .

U WILL NOT BE MISSED BY ANYONE.  

You're prolly one of those people that buys everything from the l2store,  or adena from players. 

Ofcourse you wont complain,

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

im not negating the poll. Im asking where the hell are all those voters in the forum? its like they dont exist. The pathetic one is you

I feel so sorry and sad for your anger and your lame attempt of defending the undefendable, as i said, i wish you good luck in this adventure with other 500 players, don't come crying when you hit a wall or ncsofts scams you, good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, outlaw said:

ahhahahhaha . THEY SCAMMED PPL? RLY? THEY TOOK THE MONEY AWAY FROM UR CREDIT CARD OR  U HAD TO PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dude 1 minute ago you posted that you don't give a *** about US (i dont know who you mean), you wished happy day and happy crying, and you are still here trolling.. Please, stop humiliating and plunging yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GiNOO said:

You're prolly one of those people that buys everything from the l2store,  or adena from players. 

Ofcourse you wont complain,

:D ok i never ever donated or paid for anything in l2  for 12+ years man,

im just not spoiled american . u get it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...