Forums

BOTS already here.

xk4dd1

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

4 minutes ago, tinchooo said:

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

trust me, u are not losing much, even better, since ppl who play, they all so fed up and angry on NCSOFT that they just gonna leave that game, and u, the ppl who can't play actually, are lucky one, u will come when everything will be fixed and live happy life :D
just trustm, u are not losing much :) Most of the people stuck on lvl 15-23 anyway )

There are a lot of them running in pass by only / hidden areas, a lot in mithril mines, windawood manor hills and path to mount ramps, neutral zone, those are the worst places, did the reports I could more to test the button to anything else...

Nc can pretty make a query to see non stop characters and use times, they just never did in the past and I really doubt they will do it now, only thing is if the community starts to argue more and more (even that will be something hard to see), is just stupid to see name change and clan name possibilities on VIP shop, a lot are running those and you will notice soon their in high grade and have botted leveled clans on top, they have a lot of profit, no ss usage save places, is just the way it has been for over years, on the start there was the china farmers, loved to train and poke those, then the bots started to come and was a mess, on Teon was a mess and top clans were almost automatons, on Franz start there were hundreds and you could not name change by the time, so now will be so nice having some names to show up soon they get high level like "im so pro, I did hardcore grind a lot", name change clan name change and the noobs will be amazed how that guy really rox!

There is already sellers with queues for characters purchase also, that is just...

Too bad some guys feed those, they would not exist having none paying their scheme... 

I know its not topic about that but I noticed you have macros /walk /run. Does it give anything if you have no mastery Clear mind which you get at lvl 40? I see some people walking but not sure if theres any difference in MP regen, or maybe more MP will regenerate if you walk because you have more time until you reach the monster xD

28 minutes ago, Molly said:

I know its not topic about that but I noticed you have macros /walk /run. Does it give anything if you have no mastery Clear mind which you get at lvl 40? I see some people walking but not sure if theres any difference in MP regen, or maybe more MP will regenerate if you walk because you have more time until you reach the monster xD

Walking you have mp regen bonus

Archived