Infinity Qeue

AlDaWok

I am trying to log in game for about 5 hours now,it keeps having me on the qeue for half an hour and then it disconnects me.

In the first 3 hours i was like,it's normal...too many people...they are having issues...but nobody came out in forum or ingame from DEVs saying...."we are having a problem we are trying to fix it"...No,you keep FORCING people to spend money in game.
And i can't accept having problems and issues in-game SINCE YOU ARE MAKING THOUSANDS A DAY!!! EACH SECOND PASSES YOU GET HUNDRED OF DOLLARS AND YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SERVER ONLINE!!!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LOW RATES AND UNBALANCED BETWEEN FREE TO PLAY AND PAY TO PLAY!!! i don't give a damn!!! but facing connection and in-game problems with the money you are getting everyday,it's UNFORGIVABLE.

6 minutes ago, AlDaWok said:

I am trying to log in game for about 5 hours now,it keeps having me on the qeue for half an hour and then it disconnects me.

In the first 3 hours i was like,it's normal...too many people...they are having issues...but nobody came out in forum or ingame from DEVs saying...."we are having a problem we are trying to fix it"...No,you keep FORCING people to spend money in game.
And i can't accept having problems and issues in-game SINCE YOU ARE MAKING THOUSANDS A DAY!!! EACH SECOND PASSES YOU GET HUNDRED OF DOLLARS AND YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SERVER ONLINE!!!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LOW RATES AND UNBALANCED BETWEEN FREE TO PLAY AND PAY TO PLAY!!! i don't give a damn!!! but facing connection and in-game problems with the money you are getting everyday,it's UNFORGIVABLE.

If someone comes and say "this is a server issue were trying to fix it" Im gonna point to their bullshiet so fast my finger will smell like crap for days.

This is not a technichal issue, this is a productive decision, the servers are ACTIVELY dropping VIP0 accounts in order to make room for VIP1+ players, why do you think VIP accs can just skip queue and not hit the 6k login cap?

Every time your f2p acc gets dropped while in queue, is because the server dropped you to make room for a VIP to enter.

I can deal with rates and queues no problem, and I have absolutely no issue with VIPs skipping the line (thats the original meaning for VIP, anyways), but this, this is plain and simple a whorish cash grabbing scheme, and they need to address this.

1 hour ago, VerCenn said:

If someone comes and say "this is a server issue were trying to fix it" Im gonna point to their bullshiet so fast my finger will smell like crap for days.

This is not a technichal issue, this is a productive decision, the servers are ACTIVELY dropping VIP0 accounts in order to make room for VIP1+ players, why do you think VIP accs can just skip queue and not hit the 6k login cap?

Every time your f2p acc gets dropped while in queue, is because the server dropped you to make room for a VIP to enter.

I can deal with rates and queues no problem, and I have absolutely no issue with VIPs skipping the line (thats the original meaning for VIP, anyways), but this, this is plain and simple a whorish cash grabbing scheme, and they need to address this.

Do you have proof of vips skipping ques because another guy who was vip here said he couldn't get in either.. So I think it's eveyeone 

The problem are the freaking boxes, as a f2p player i can bare that i can't play since a spot that could be mine is used by some1 that does p2p. but i find it unreasonable that not one spot but four are taken by one player.....limit to 2 instances per machine and it will be better fast....do you really need a whole party to grind by yourself? is this game not designed to play with other people?

1 hour ago, Euthanaisa said:

Do you have proof of vips skipping ques because another guy who was vip here said he couldn't get in either.. So I think it's eveyeone 

I have an account with vip3, chronicle pack and skips queue

have 3 other accounts, vip0, infinite loop (queue, kicks, queue again)

All of my friends are vip3/4 (chronicle pack) they only get queue when population is really stacked (over 850 queue), and even then, not all the time

2 of my friends, that bought the pack but didnt redeemed the code right away (started playing later) presented the same issues as my alt accounts, one of them spent 3 hrs trying to create his character, they redeemed the code, became vip3, no more queue, no more random dcs

And this is not circumstantial evidence, even leaving aside my own experience, I see this people log into discord,ask whats up, say "ok Ill log x char then" and 30 secs later, they're in asking for pt.

Server bug, my ass.

the biggest problem is fishing. It encourages people to stay afk 24/7 and never log out. I hated the vitality system back in high five but it did something right: it encouraged logging off to your favor. L2 classic, on another side, does the opposite.

Archived