About Qeue. TALKING ISLAND ( NOW: the famous "waiting list" )

iArchMage

I think that staff need make an solution to help solve this problem, maybe staff can reduce the box ussing per players from 3 till 2.

• A.Why this change?

• R: Because have players ONLINE with 3x BoX without making nothing only sitting with a tittle "REC ME PLEASE" only got another space into the server for nothing? when has another players liking stay into the game to play ...

This can make a same solution till staff solve in a future the problem with new user with the (Qeue) "Waiting list" to can play...

Sorry per my bad english.

:D  ^_^

Staff in GENERAL

@Hime
@Juji

15 minutes ago, Limerence said:

That's not a solution ... Every single person has the right to have 3 clients online ... If you can't log in, go play at Aden .... It's that freaking simple people ... Your amount of crying is ridiculous in this "problem" ...

About your repply...

your accoun is VIP?

to be honest if you have VIP you dont get a say in this. It was never stated that VIP will have queue priority. Till you experience sitting in queue 5-10 times because you keep getting kicked then you can have an honest opinion on how to handle the queue. 

3 boxes make money, for the company is better a person who pays 3 boxes to play than a person who pays none ;)

On the other hand, I think the game is ruined by allowing multibox. Eventually there will only be those who pay to increase their level and those who want to enjoy the game in its fullness will go elsewhere.

21 hours ago, Limerence said:

That's not a solution ... Every single person has the right to have 3 clients online ... If you can't log in, go play at Aden .... It's that freaking simple people ... Your amount of crying is ridiculous in this "problem" ...

Shut up, you idiot, do you really think not being able to log in is not a valid complaint?

Archived