Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lucifis said:


 
Good evening... 
I can not log in ... The following message appears: "could not connect to authentication server". I'll send you a print.
 
Help me!

http://prntscr.com/l3aqbb

i couldn't login the whole day too but i have no idea what your problem might be though tbh.

https://account.ncsoft.com/settings/authorizedlocation/index

go here and remove every ip, restart your computer and your router just to check that off the list too.
after that - if it still doesn't help - repair the files of the game, check your antivirus if it blocks the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, pwoni said:

i couldn't login the whole day too but i have no idea what your problem might be though tbh.

https://account.ncsoft.com/settings/authorizedlocation/index

go here and remove every ip, restart your computer and your router just to check that off the list too.
after that - if it still doesn't help - repair the files of the game, check your antivirus if it blocks the game.

 

Good night ... I tried everything and I could not. I followed your tips, but nothing worked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.10.2018 at 5:31 AM, Lucifis said:

 

Good night ... I tried everything and I could not. I followed your tips, but nothing worked.

did it work now? 

check if you can play any other mmo and if that doesn't work either it could be a hardware issue. at least you can figure out the issue and move on from there, you know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pwoni said:

did it work now? 

check if you can play any other mmo and if that doesn't work either it could be a hardware issue. at least you can figure out the issue and move on from there, you know?

 

Even after the update did not work ... = /

I can log into another server, but this one gives this error. It's definitely a problem with my machine. But I have no idea what it is, if it is hardware or formatting the machine would solve ... Anyone have any tips?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lucifis said:

 

Even after the update did not work ... = /

I can log into another server, but this one gives this error. It's definitely a problem with my machine. But I have no idea what it is, if it is hardware or formatting the machine would solve ... Anyone have any tips?

well, you could try reinstalling and updating your drivers for your hardware. if that doesn't help - see if your router has issues. check the provider/check your routers connectability, mine for example lets me go to a website that shows me if i had any dcs or if my connection was unstable at some point. i don't know your hardware and the situation you live in. are the cables alright? is the cable you use broken? 

i don't think that this is the issue, i trust you know your stuff. try it with reinstalling first and check this

https://www.howtogeek.com/174068/how-to-identify-which-hardware-component-is-failing-in-your-computer/

i hope you find out what's wrong, mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...