drops in 1hr lvling

ogre

lvl 20 orc shaman,  just casual lvling and I thought I would write it down since I wasn't really paying attention.  

3 stem, 2 suede, 3 thread, 4 healing potion, 3 animal skins, one ceder staff head.  hunting Kasha Bears at frozen waterfalls.  it also gives q item worth 4950(got it twice) and leather pants.(got it twice).  also the party next to me got a full drop ceder staff(they left it there and by the time I got there someone else got it lol). any ways, just adding to the info. cheers.  plus adena of course.

was using one bsps /mob give or take.  some potions when I couldn't heal.  oh and was using buff scroll lvl one.

20 yr old dude, just casually living and i thought i would write down what i ate today since i wasn't really paying attention.

3 grapes, 2 chocolate bars, around 12 pocky, 3 apples, 1 piece of meat, 2 units of sauce for the rice and the meat. i didn't quite hunt the food, it just happened to be in the kitchen. i had a coke with a high amount of sugar about 54889 tons and i wore leather pants while drinking it. also at a party next door someone dropped a bunch of burgers (twice) from BK but i only got one (they left them there and by the time i got there someone else got the others lol). anyways, just adding this to your info. cheers. 

i was also drinking beverages so 1 piece of food / 1 sip of water or coke give or take. sometimes i just drank straight out of the bottle when it wasn't enough. oh and i was bluffing the whole time.

6 minutes ago, pwoni said:

20 yr old dude, just casually living and i thought i would write down what i ate today since i wasn't really paying attention.

3 grapes, 2 chocolate bars, around 12 pocky, 3 apples, 1 piece of meat, 2 units of sauce for the rice and the meat. i didn't quite hunt the food, it just happened to be in the kitchen. i had a coke with a high amount of sugar about 54889 tons and i wore leather pants while drinking it. also at a party next door someone dropped a bunch of burgers (twice) from BK but i only got one (they left them there and by the time i got there someone else got the others lol). anyways, just adding this to your info. cheers. 

i was also drinking beverages so 1 piece of food / 1 sip of water or coke give or take. sometimes i just drank straight out of the bottle when it wasn't enough. oh and i was bluffing the whole time.

I lol'ed at this

On 7.10.2018 at 11:20 PM, Immorttal said:

To be honest for 1h farm in ruins of despair i get about 600 gold + 1-2 animal bone , 1 thread . nothing else... so ye you are doing rly good imo

maybe he forgot to mention you have to buy the buffs etc. from the VIP store

Archived