Account suspension for no obvious reason

Kinky

Same as my main account (not boxes) was banned today for no reason. I was spoiling recipes near Ruina of Agony, when big boss spawned. I shout on chat !Boss Up and couple of seconds later got discconect. After dc I couldnt log in because my account was locked, because of using suspicious software.

Funny thing that couple of hours before I wrote ticket about money return Ive spent on VIP status, because i could log on today for around 4 h. So seems to locking accounts is their answer.

10 minutes ago, Athyr said:

Same as my main account (not boxes) was banned today for no reason. I was spoiling recipes near Ruina of Agony, when big boss spawned. I shout on chat !Boss Up and couple of seconds later got discconect. After dc I couldnt log in because my account was locked, because of using suspicious software.

Funny thing that couple of hours before I wrote ticket about money return Ive spent on VIP status, because i could log on today for around 4 h. So seems to locking accounts is their answer.

They are always active to steal your money, but not active to care about the community

Please complain here and if live in USA call consumers defense for the sake of everyone who spent money

I'm EU player. I made claim to PayPal. Seriously that server is a big scam. I played on other classic servers before, official and privates. I'm shocked how they manipulated server rates to spoil our cash. Every single issue (adena drop, death exp penalty) you can reduce with your wallet. Really big scam. I dont see future for that server. 

Im pretty sure the cause is logging in form different IP. I created my accounts while I was at work went home to play and the accounts I created at work got banned while the account i created at home didnt. Also I think they insta ban anyone using mail.com emails? That account got banned pretty quick.

Well people always gets email if someone log on their account and if it's unauthorized they can report but if they don't report them then maybe then log in was authorised by the person who own the account. It shouldn't be like that 4 people from my CP got banned last evening because of nothing and this will set us back waiting to get unbanned...  

10 hours ago, Athyr said:

i think that if you ask for a refund the can and will lock your account, dont waste your time in a server like this.

Archived