QEUE SYSTEM

no way to login m8.
i just did purchase for a VIP so i can skip this F*** queue and nothing happens..
i purchased this before 9 hours and i didnt get any coins.
yes we understand that servers are overloaded and admins are too busy but this is ridiculous 

dont try to login if you see 100+ people queue.

trust me.

THIS L2 CLASSIC IS AN BULLSHlT !!! TOTALY POINTLESS THIS WAITING TIME, IM TRYING TO LOG IN FOR A FKING 3 HOURS.  OVER 100 ATEMPTS TO LOG IN AND NOTHING, EVERYTIME CLIENT WILL BE CLOSED. FK THIS GAME REALY. I HOPE URE HAPPY THAT U EARN YOUR MONEY AND U DONT GIEV A SHIET ABOUT FIX IT.

Just now, LEONIXX said:

THIS L2 CLASSIC IS AN BULLSHlT !!! TOTALY POINTLESS THIS WAITING TIME, IM TRYING TO LOG IN FOR A FKING 3 HOURS.  OVER 100 ATEMPTS TO LOG IN AND NOTHING, EVERYTIME CLIENT WILL BE CLOSED. FK THIS GAME REALY. I HOPE URE HAPPY THAT U EARN YOUR MONEY AND U DONT GIEV A SHIET ABOUT FIX IT.

seems THEY dont give a bleep:) not you or me :) 

This is starting to be really annoying...

Trying to log and keep getting close client message...

First the fiasko with the launch time, now this? And i heard juji saying that we could trust him and everything was going to work properly...

OMG... Do some work over there guys... 

My friend invited me to play this server. I ask him. "hey dude isnt it some pay to win server or you know this WIPE server that will WIPE after few months.u know money machine." He said NO ITS NOT ! And now i can SEE that ITS YES. They found a new system of earning money. with this bullshlt queue and VIP slots.

Archived