Don't let botters play innocent

Gauge

There are a lot yeah and Nc having the chance to buy for name change + clan name change is just a small help to feed them, you will see soon their get higher lvl and clans lvl 3/4/5 popping like mushrooms...

In more than a decade playing L2 I saw a few banhammer's, I did reports over and over, once I was so pissed I did pk on my main over 100 around same area, no1 was live I recorded send to Nc by the time and nothing really happened beside I playing for weeks on rift to get rid of karma...

11 hours ago, Gauge said:

Don't let botters put in tickets and play innocent on the forums.  If they are botting, ban em, and let em stay banned.  I say, good job on that front.

what you dont understand that their overzealous system banned people who did nothing, i had my account banned for 3 days and i used nothing

2 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

what you dont understand that their overzealous system banned people who did nothing, i had my account banned for 3 days and i used nothing

I got it too due to some "suspicious on transaction" for buying starter packs for more than one account...

Archived