Lineage 2 Classic Official is a scam

Skjal

So I've decided to go through all L2 Classic and major 3rd party Lineage 2 servers, including Official forums and warn people about malicious behaviour of NCSoft.

Let's start with server launch:

1.  The guy said loudly and clearly (27:30) that launch pack wont be sold after launch. They are still in store rignt now as I'm writing this post 10/8/2018, in my country this is a crime. So all of you that pre-ordered packs and have '"Anti-scam rights" in your country, you can sue NCSoft.
  2. They refused to give us the patch notes. We've got the patch notes only few hours before launch.
  3. They've delayed launch of the game 2 times with webpage completely down so you had no idea what is going on
  4. They changed Launch packs price from real world money to in-game currency to make people harder to get around the actual price.
  5. Server rates are modified to make people buy items from Store.
  6. As a VIP member I was absolutely stunned that they were unable to deliver NCoins instatntly. I was waiting averge 6 hours to get NCoins... I have never saw such thing in any online service since 2009.
  7. You are unable to connect after tens of minutes of waiting. Without any explanation. As soon as the queue ends, the game says: "The client will be closed. OK"
  8. Unacceptable amount of bugs. For such an old game this is unacceptable. I saw far better support, bugfixing and overall quality on private servers.
  9. And the biggest crime against people is that YOU don't care. At all. You launched Classic in a hurry, just to make as many $$$ as you can in a short period of time because you know that L2 Live is extreme Pay to Win and the playerbase is reducing very fast and L2 is no more profitable for you. So why not to quickly launch few Classic servers and get twice as much money as you're getting in just couple of days.

If i was in the US id be already blowing calls to Consumers Defense and telling them the actions that NCsoft provide, also I´m sorry that you bought vip before you realized the scam, as a tip if you wanna still have an account, don´t ask for a refund yet, they are banning anyone making tickets for refund and keeping the vip money from their accounts

1: Little skeevy but, expected.

2. They can deliver the patch notes to us whenever they like, two days later if they want.

3. Happens all the time.

4. Yea, most games do that now. Make the pack a price just about one group of coins so you have to buy more than the actual value of the item. Pretty common now as well. Still a bleep move.

5. Adena rates are terrible. Agreed 100%.

6, 7, 8: Can't say, no problems on my end at all.

9. Yes - exactly/

Game will be a ghost town in a few months. It's already lightening up in areas.

39 minutes ago, Llothlian said:

Grow the bleep up.  Aren't you supposed to be a grown ass adult?

Are you suggesting for him to handle this things like an adult? ..Like settle them in court?

You do realise that's how adults handle business scams, they sue the living shit out of them.

18 minutes ago, Payne said:

Are you suggesting for him to handle this things like an adult? ..Like settle them in court?

You do realise that's how adults handle business scams, they sue the living shit out of them.

No, I'm suggesting he has a very narrow understanding of scam. 2-9 of his points are bullshit, 1 wouldn't stand up in court because it would either be explained away as a "launch window" or or guess what?  They changed their mind.

As I said, grow up.

I think you guys are taking this abit to far. Just relax. Play the game enjoy yourself. There's free transfers to any world so you can't complain about que times. And currently at the moment they're aren't any que times. Anyone tryna sue will end up losing money than gaining money trust me on that. And who cares if they put the patch notes abit late, is that a crime?? And with the launch packs. There letting players who never had the chance or time to buy the packs before buy them now. I bet you by the end of this month the launch packs will be gone. And if you bought the launch pack and are leveling faster then others. Than why Cant we? Because we were a few days late? Maybe they decided to leave the launch packs available. So the people who missed out on them could get it after they started lineage 2 classic and decided oh I like this game I'm ready to spend money and buy the launch packs. Yes. The launch was very sloppy and they didn't do a good job with communicating with the community about the issues and bugs. But it doesn't warrant them being sued.

1 minute ago, Llothlian said:

"I spent money on a product I've never seen and didn't get what I expected, now I am going to whine on the internet and cry about the scam!"

Kid let me get this straight for you, if it was the first classic you would be correct, but the "product" is on de market since around 2014,

they said we were going to get 1.5 version, but gave us 1.0 rates, maybe you can understand it better now.

9 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Kid let me get this straight for you, if it was the first classic you would be correct, but the "product" is on de market since around 2014,

they said we were going to get 1.5 version, but gave us 1.0 rates, maybe you can understand it better now.

Yawn.  I love how you think I'll be offended by being called kid. :)  I played this game in beta, you have no idea what rough is. ;)

2 minutes ago, Llothlian said:

Yawn.  I love how you think I'll be offended by being called kid. :)  I played this game in beta, you have no idea what rough is. ;)

Mate don't get me wrong, you was the one telling ppl to growp up and "act like an adult" in a game forum. I also played during beta and still have first prima guide in my backup, i know how hard it was and it was not as hard as 1.0 classic version rates for sure. the thing is they should have explained they were going to use 1.0 broken rates instead of the 1.5 rates as was expected from what they said..

Archived