Tips & Tricks

Cally

Hello folks

Just like many of you, did I play for many years on private servers, since I preferred the old chronicles instead of Goddess of Destruction+

But that were usually x5 or x7 servers... so I'm having a bit trouble to equip my chars.
And as I can hear from the whining about Adena rates, am I not the only one with that lill issue.

So I have been wondering, are there and tips and tricks to have a bit progress?

• I already resigned that soulshots are a luxory item.
  • There is also a lvl 25 quest for an complete D armor set.
  • So I think the main problem is a good weapon... what's the best way to get to that?

Repeating 1200 times the 1k Adena quest?
Or hoping for fulldrops and sell them in a store?

I'm happy for every tip ^.^

7 minutes ago, nbx said:

You can do Sweetest Venom for 3k or so adena with the rest of the server instead. :)

wasn't it also 1k?... might give it a try too... but still takes a long time till I can effort a D-Weapon (sounds kinky *giggles*)

4 minutes ago, Cally said:

wasn't it also 1k?... might give it a try too... but still takes a long time till I can effort a D-Weapon (sounds kinky *giggles*)

It's 1k on the Wiki and in the quest decription, but it gives more than 3k for some reason. That's why everyone is farming that quest.

2 minutes ago, nbx said:

It's 1k on the Wiki and in the quest decription, but it gives more than 3k for some reason. That's why everyone is farming that quest.

Uhh nice, thx for the tip.
I was farming those mobs the last 2 lvls... damn, if I'd have knows that I could combine it with questing xD

Just now, Limerence said:

It's not just that ... Collector's Dream is also giving 1k each time you complete it, and it's fairly easy ... On wiki it states the reward as 700 ..

Yeah, it seems like the quests that give a fix amount of adena have a higher reward amount than intended. The quests that give x adena/item are not giving more though.

48 minutes ago, nbx said:

Yeah, it seems like the quests that give a fix amount of adena have a higher reward amount than intended. The quests that give x adena/item are not giving more though.

well, the L2wiki is not the official wiki... but it's a good reference. :)

11 minutes ago, Cally said:

well, the L2wiki is not the official wiki... but it's a good reference. :)

It actually is. But it is for their server. This is Lineage 2 North America, the wiki works for the Europe. 
They're 2 different servers, both officials.

4 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

It actually is. But it is for their server. This is Lineage 2 North America, the wiki works for the Europe. 
They're 2 different servers, both officials.

Ok. it's a formal mistake by me.
I meant that it's not accurate for our server we play on right now. :)

1 minute ago, nbx said:

Yeah, but even the quest descriptions in the game are invalid.

Well... who reads that anyway? xD

Archived