PK system needs some serious adjusting

Hotshot

37 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

After you get 3, on the 4 you start to drop items. Accept it the system is perfect, it gathers the solo players, and the open world PvP is effectively forbidden like it is in so many other MMORPGs. That unique part of L2 is not in this L2 here. After you PK, please do a suicide PK of your character, or if you have 4PKs - just delete it, do not waste a place for a solo player to log in. Please do not cry here. If you do PK obviously that game is not for you.

That kind of penalty was implemented in GoD for the first time - you know when the not so classical time of L2 started.

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.

I pvp almost every night I am on for better pve spots, if someone goes red we are able to wash their Karma away before the group even comes back. If you hit PK4 go do sineater quest. The game / server is not broken. They give you 3 free PKs without any punishment. If you are PKing someone, expect to die pretty soon there after.. that isnt damn rocket science lol.

12 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.

I pvp almost every night I am on for better pve spots, if someone goes red we are able to wash their Karma away before the group even comes back. If you hit PK4 go do sineater quest. The game / server is not broken. They give you 3 free PKs without any punishment. If you are PKing someone, expect to die pretty soon there after.. that isnt damn rocket science lol.

Now you lie :) You can clean the karma at two ways - farm mobs few hours or even days - depends on the karma, or kill your character. Usually one suicide is enough to clean the first PK. 3 suicides for 2 PKs, and etc. The cost of the quest for the sineater is 330 000 adena, but you shall add the time to do the quest, which is a lot. So yes, you have no idea.

And the idea of PK is to kill someone who does not defend. If he is a newbie player - you deserve a punishment. But when you PK a troll, that griefs and KS mobs, you actually deserve a reward. With the system now the troll intentionally will provoke you and let you PK him, because you will be penalized. Cheers for the happy trolls :) 

3 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

Now you lie :) You can clean the karma at two ways - farm mobs few hours or even days - depends on the karma, or kill your character. Usually one suicide is enough to clean the first PK. 3 suicides for 2 PKs, and etc. The cost of the quest for the sineater is 330 000 adena, but you shall add the time to do the quest, which is a lot. So yes, you have no idea.

No I meant that I literally did not understand the words in which you were speaking, the grammar and spelling was horrific. If you are AoE'ing its pretty simple to wash the Karma. If you are trying to wash your karma by killing mobs 1 by 1 I could see why it would take you hours, but if you are AoE'ing it goes by a little faster. Also if you are out there just pk'ing non stop, yes its most likely not the most efficient thing to do if you are trying to efficiently level. People still PK, I see reds almost everyday, you are acting like no one PVP's or PK's due to the "difficulty" of washing the karma, which is false. 

3 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

No I meant that I literally did not understand the words in which you were speaking, the grammar and spelling was horrific. If you are AoE'ing its pretty simple to wash the Karma. If you are trying to wash your karma by killing mobs 1 by 1 I could see why it would take you hours, but if you are AoE'ing it goes by a little faster. Also if you are out there just pk'ing non stop, yes its most likely not the most efficient thing to do if you are trying to efficiently level. People still PK, I see reds almost everyday, you are acting like no one PVP's or PK's due to the "difficulty" of washing the karma, which is false. 

Even with AOE, how much time costs to kill few thousands of mobs? I doubt it is so fast. But you add a new level of frustration. So the AOE characters have unfair advantage with the current PK system. One more detail in addition to it's perfection.

3 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

Even with AOE, how much time costs to kill few thousands of mobs? I doubt it is so fast. But you add a new level of frustration. So the AOE characters have unfair advantage with the current PK system. One more detail in addition to it's perfection.

If my aoe grp PVPs for a spot and someone goes Red, when we pull the train, we will drop everyone from group, except nukers so the RED gets more XP and washes Karma faster. Doesnt take too long that way. Just have to be xping with friends / clannies.

Just now, sailenceWL said:

as you lvl up it will not be as hard to get it off.  as I said, it does need to be adjusted for lower levels.  Do you not even read the post?

I think, maybe I'm wrong, but the karma penalty is rising with the levels. And this time I agree with you. It needs only some adjustments.

2 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

If my aoe grp PVPs for a spot and someone goes Red, when we pull the train, we will drop everyone from group, except nukers so the RED gets more XP and washes Karma faster. Doesnt take too long that way. Just have to be xping with friends / clannies.

You can only do that so often.  Wait until you static all has PK3 

Archived