BUYING NCCOINS PROBLEM

outlaw

ill keep spamming treads until u ncsoft start to care.  atleast disable ur support ticket system when u dont even use it . 

Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please contact Support for assistance.

Error: PGP99150

trying to pay with paypal .

i send money to a friend that bough normal pack just fine . he cant purchase it for me . he get the same error

Had the same issue. No way to fix this on your end.

Had to use a different payment method. And now I regret it.

Trust me, just don't buy anything from them right now. If they don't fix the issues the server is gonna be dead in a week.

9 minutes ago, Aytrax said:

Had the same issue. No way to fix this on your end.

Had to use a different payment method. And now I regret it.

Trust me, just don't buy anything from them right now. If they don't fix the issues the server is gonna be dead in a week.

drop/adena is working like intented.  problem is ppl are thinkin they play C2/C3 or Skelth . :D
there are 2 issues only .  Login que and some mobs have bugged exp

server is nowhere close that what are u saying? i will not miss those ppl. they are free to leave so the ppl who actually wanna play and dont cry 24/7 how hard it is  can log in and fcking play normally.  

i repeat again. u are playing 1.5 .  this is not c2 . this is not skelth. this is not l2wiki droprates.

Better have your wallet ready then.

This is not 1.5. This is not C1/Prelude. If you compare this to the 2004 release of L2 then the adena droprates here are less than half, closer to 30% of what it used to be.

We have the adena rates from the kr 1.0 classic / ru classic release (which was changed because it spawned the exactly same issues), with a number of things from 1.5 and post 1.5 updates, that are completely unbalanced for the progress rate that these droprates dictate (example, RB's).

This is a custom server created to make money out of nostalgia and the feeding on natural level of competition that L2 has always promoted.

Archived