Forums

Disable 3kk XP daily quests for 3 weaks

Such is the nature of the game, I don't see a problem with that (and I'm level 26).

Players who knew what to do got ahead.  Yes they spent NCCoins, but so did many players who are not 35+ either.  This has to do with knowledge, not coins.

The way to address the servers problems is not by penalizing those who have advanced, what a peasant mentality.  Shame on you. @TheGodAmongUs

Edited by FatHips

2 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Such is the nature of the game, I don't see a problem with that (and I'm level 26).

Players who knew what to do got ahead.  Yes they spent NCCoins, but so did many players who are not 35+ either.  This has to do with knowledge, not coins.

The way to address the servers problems is not by penalizing those who have advanced, what a peasant mentality.  Shame on you. @TheGodAmongUs

when you hit 30 one group who sell that quest for Adena atm, sure hit 50+ easy w/o competition and hard work

Rofl disabling the quest now without removing the gained exp by those who are already doing it is a huge "F U" to everyone who is not 35 yet, so 99% or more.

Another indicator of how broken this classic is.

I say keep the quest and let everyone get their free xp. I can't wait to see 50lv+ parties farming with no grade or D grade + l2 store shots.

It'll all come crashing down just a little bit faster.