The Great Wall

FatHips

You all were asking for Anti-bot system, you got one. With this rates botters will not be using them on this server to farm Adena because it will no cover expense of buying a license..:D:D

Be careful what you wish forO.o

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Amiaki said:

You all were asking for Anti-bot system, you got one. With this rates botters will not be using them on this server to farm Adena because it will no cover expense of buying a license..:D:D

Be careful what you wish forO.o

do you think botters even care for rates? as long as there are people buying adena there will be bots farming em and sell em but thats another topic. i remember since 2007 NC was failing to deal with bots and guess what same story continues 11 years later.

On the websites 1kk of Adena for EU classic is $1.5 so since it's a new server we will go for $3 for 1kk here. With current Adena drop you maybe will get 2kk if so, farming 24/7. Bot license $5-$10 dollars. If bot is 5$ you making whole $1 profit everything more than that you losing money)

14 minutes ago, Amiaki said:

On the websites 1kk of Adena for EU classic is $1.5 so since it's a new server we will go for $3 for 1kk here. With current Adena drop you maybe will get 2kk if so, farming 24/7. Bot license $5-$10 dollars. If bot is 5$ you making whole $1 profit everything more than that you losing money)

Wut ? i saw ppl selling 10k for 4.90$. Dude imagine how much time it will take to make 1kk, weeks, no way it will be worth 1$, more like 100$

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

Wut ? i saw ppl selling 10k for 4.90$. Dude imagine how much time it will take to make 1kk, weeks, no way it will be worth 1$, more like 100$

Dang. And people will pay. Sad.. Go Botters :D

Archived