Server queue

Fireforge

Lineage II Classic Queuing Issues

We are aware that the current timer on the queuing system is far too short. Upon reaching the character select screen you have 5 seconds to enter the game. We’re investigating this issue and will be posting an update soon.

Veinte años de puta y todavia no saben chuparla, bravo ncsoft, abrid otro puto servidor en la misma zona horaria y dejaos de mierdas, cuando baje el número de jugadores haceis un "merge" como siempre habeis hecho....

You should start to disconnect and delete chars (yes, chars not whole account) that use third part software to automatic playing (bots) (even if they buy bonus packs or any other items in gm shop). When you start doing this the queue will be shorter, if any will be needed. And You should add to agreement, point saying something about using bot and make higher penalties for this. I.e. deleting chars on which ppl was boting. Sorry for my English.

Same here i try  times both times wait 10 mins and when i try to enter pin boom GG ,you need to launch game again and wait about 10 mins again.and happen every single time . fk sick really first wait  3 days till they unblock your account now need another 3 days till we get in to game? Full server of bots and no space for normal people ?Bots more important then real players :D

This  is bull ka ka… Give me free transfers for my characters to Aden server. I don't mind a que for 5 mins or so ,but you cant log in even after that... I want to play.  Soon Im just going delete this game..  I have had enough. Just turn the timer  off  at the log in...  O yea IM not going buy soul shots.. That's a joke. LOL. Really? I played the beta way back at the start of this game. You need to fix this.  

18 hours ago, vanhellsing089 said:

Its sad and pathetic at the same time. They want us to pay not to Be stronger but to actual Play the game. Ncsoft corporation... Its a joke... They Are pathetic.. 

Free to Play or pay to Play? 

Go play aden server maybe

I think it's time to quit Lineage 2 Classic, with ONLY ONE reason...

Logging to server....

It's not about queue, I can survive it, but after waiting 10 minutes of 600 players in queue I get disconnect in 3 seconds (it's faster than I can type PIN to my char)...

NC Soft, please fix it... I'm trying to enter server for almost 1 hour, and only 1 reason is disconnect in 2-3 seconds after I see my char.... Sometimes I can't even press start...

It's PATHETIC, really...

Change from 20 to 30 seconds time for every player to login to server....

Company who had servers before, many games and now - after servers are out for people to play, we have problems with logins, drop rates, etc. 

How come? NCSoft should do such operations with ease.. You guys are not y-day born company. So what's going on? O.o

1 minute ago, Lurswen said:

Company who had servers before, many games and now - after servers are out for people to play, we have problems with logins, drop rates, etc. 

How come? NCSoft should do such operations with ease.. You guys are not y-day born company. So what's going on? O.o

hmmmm maybe want us to buy VIPs but im not sure 9_9

I just want to say thank you for fixing the dc issue but still the queuing time went to 2-3 hours.If someone has 4 hours per day to play this awesome classic server he can't,so may i suggest to make a second server with the same GMT like giran-2 and give people free transfer for a specific period of time?Or multiply the servers capacity of players?I don't want to tell you how to do your job but all i know is i still can't play my 22 lvl orcs because of how long the que is.

Archived