Changing the adena drop rate to more is a bad idea.

36 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

The reason people are complaining about the adena drop rate is cuz they pay2winned a bunch of exp scrolls/runes/buffs and powerlvled themselves superfast through the "classic" content. Now they hit a wall and want adena drop rates to be made easier rather than being smart with how they grind. Catering to pay2win players rather than intelligent ones is a pretty lame business model, but hey almost every mmo company is doing it nowadays.

If they do increase the drop rates of items/adena than people will just pay2win all the way to level 70 and those who didn't drop a few thousand bucks on nc coins will be around lvl 40-50 still. This is what the pay2win players want. They don't actually want equal sided pvp or contested pve spots, nono, they want to feel very powerful and this will kill the game.

Heck, I've almost got enough for my top d grade weapon and already and the server hasn't even been out a week. If you guys really think making things easier is the solution.. lol.

TL;DR Keeping the adena drop rates as low as they are will make it so the pay2win players mass spamming exp items will need to dial back their "grinding for exp" strats and go back to "grinding for adena" strats. This is how the game is intended and that is why there are warsmiths/bounty hunters and other functions in game that generate adena through teamwork.

A fvking agree with you mate !!

To many "new" people who only play Live server / private server that has many support to grows, and some gold farmer who cant farm lol

16 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

There are some private servers with 1000x adena/item drop rates if you get too impatient to play prelude again. I mean classic.

That's funny cause I remember playing prelude and I don't remember the game giving me free gear just so that it could keep me adena starved where it cost more in soulshots to grind than you earn back, but it's ok because you can just keep swiping your card for the soulshot packs. Let me guess you're like level 20-25 and after all your free gear and thousands of free soulshots you just think everyone is being a wimp? Tell me how it feels when still at level 35 you're getting 60k adena in an hour of grinding but it cost 80k adena in soulshots just to do that.

1 hour ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

There are some private servers with 1000x adena/item drop rates if you get too impatient to play prelude again. I mean classic.

The problem is that there's a big private classic server (classic club) which doesn't have this problem which steals the players while NCwest doesn't listen :( 

30 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

PM Elli or w/e the name is on TI. That is just 1 I can name off the top of my head who can link it to you in chat.

Week 1 kids already got mid dgrade gear and people complaining. Funny game. They even gave you guys free armor to wear til cgrade. What else do you babies need? Geez.

Post a screen shot of your adena

I know everyone is frustrated with the low adena/drop/spoil rates, because I am as well. But just know EVERYONE is affected by this. We should be making enough adena to buy store shots/pots, that is the minimum, and currently I do not think we are. There are ways to combat this by not using shots, or joining aoe groups, but as someone stated earlier, archers not even being able to afford arrows is a big issue.

They have been called out by a recent forum post showing the exact comparisons between EU Skelth and NA Classic, and the difference in adena / drop rate, so they have no excuse now except for forcing players to purchase NC Coin. I was so excited about this server. I was like a child on xmas eve, and I did pre-purchase a launch pack, and will give NCWest the benefit of the doubt in regards to the server issues being the first week of launch mess (even BFA being released on WOW, the first 2 weeks the servers were absolute trash), but if they do not address the drop/adena/spoil rates I will be quitting, and i will be going back to skelth.

They have been called out and shown facts, so they cannot say they will be "looking into the drop rates programming" to make sure its the same as it is overseas, because it clearly is not.

Archived