Stop crying about adena, there are bigger issues at the moment

Funny how donators are yelling non-stop about the adena and the adena and how the adena drop will ruin the game when there is a bigger issue: players cant even log into the game because the server is collapsed. And it really is a big problem, the biggest one. Because its a free to play server that dont allow free to play players to log in, i have been literally trying to log in for 5 hours (friends with vip 0 in the same condition) without sucess.

But hey, vip players avoid the queue and are able to log without problems, who cares about the rest of the players. They cant log in?  i dont care, just increase the drop adena so i can continue donating my way through buff and exp scrolls or add a bonus of adena in the VIP status.

surf throug the forum, ITS FLOODED  with users saying they cant log into the game. A lot of those threads are even in the live forum (i created this thread there by accidente lol)

And yet, the people who post about login issues now, if it will get fixed, we will then see them back here, making posts about Adena drop. 

Adena/Spoil/Drop is no less then Login issues when it comes to "Bigger Issues". They are all in the same line.

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

And yet, the people who post about login issues now, if it will get fixed, we will then see them back here, making posts about Adena drop. 

Adena/Spoil/Drop is no less then Login issues when it comes to "Bigger Issues". They are all in the same line.

See what i mean, you just dont care at all. Not being able to log in is in the same line as to not be able to farm enought adena. Nice reasoning, completely impartial and objective

2 minutes ago, Awep said:

The problem here is that you think only people who paid are complaining

Actually they are. go read the threads then say otherwise. Most of users like you every 2 mintues post a reply or thread concerning adena, not even one mention to the problem of the login. Like i said, you only care about to pay your way ingame.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

See what i mean, you just dont care at all. Not being able to log in is in the same line as to not be able to farm enought adena. Nice reasoning, completely impartial and objective

Wait, should we care more about people not being able to login but not the ones who can login and playing a game with no economy?

How is that "nice reasoning"? 

I stand to my point : All issues needs to fixed with all of them being the priority.

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wait, should we care more about people not being able to login but not the ones who can login and playing a game with no economy?

How is that "nice reasoning"? 

I stand to my point : All issues needs to fixed with all of them being the priority.

There is an economy, you ARE ABLE to farm, and even make adena as slow as it is. But the people who CANT  login cant even farm those 30 adenas YOU ARE SO CONCERNED about.

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Actually they are. go read the threads then say otherwise. Most of users like you every 2 mintues post a reply or thread concerning adena, not even one mention to the problem of the login. Like i said, you only care about to pay your way ingame.

I didnt even pay to play fam, and i did talk about the login issue IN A SAME POST THAT YOU QUOTED AND AGREED WITH ME that 6k players per server is delusional for 2018

When i try to defend people i dont look at their wallets, f2ps and p2ws are both affected by this shitty company, im just trying to protect people

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

yes, so? yesterday too took me 3, 4 attemps to log in. So whats your point?

My point being it really is not that bad or that big of an issue, the queue takes no longer than 10mins each attempt.

3 minutes ago, Awep said:

I didnt even pay to play fam, and i did talk about the login issue IN A SAME POST THAT YOU QUOTED AND AGREED WITH ME that 6k players per server is delusional for 2018

When i try to defend people i dont look at their wallets, f2ps and p2ws are both affected by this shitty company, im just trying to protect people

I remember your reply, i wasnt talking specially about you lol

3 minutes ago, InVizO said:

My point being it really is not that bad or that big of an issue, the queue takes no longer than 10mins each attempt.

That was yesterday, today it takes hourse to be able to log in. Look how the forum is getting flooded by threads about that, go to the general discussions in the live server that is flooded with threads about that. Aparently a lot of users posted it there thinking it was the classic general discussion

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

There is an economy, you ARE ABLE to farm, and even make adena as slow as it is. But the people who CANT  login cant even farm those 30 adenas YOU ARE SO CONCERNED about.

Different points of view.

I see no economy. If by economy you mean people selling their livers to afford SS's, then yeah! We have one!

I agree these login issues are ridiculous. But if you are interested in playing this server, and the login issues drives you crazy. You literally can purchase VIP 1 with 80 nc coin (i completely understand if you dont want to purchase NC Coin, but if you plan on staying on this server this is the easiest way to avoid the struggles of logging in). Which means you spend 5$, get 400 NC Coin, and each month you spend 80 NC Coin to keep VIP1, which means you have enough NC Coins for 5 months of NO QUE. So for 1$ / month you can avoid ALL these login issue problems.

Now after that being said, it is still ridiculous for a company like this to have so many issues, but again its the first weekend of launch and they clearly were not ready for the wave of players. They specifically said on fridays steam their priority is the login issue, and their second objective will be to check the adena / drop rates, especially now that they have been called out and compared to EU Skelth in regards to drop / adena, they must change something.

2 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

I agree these login issues are ridiculous. But if you are interested in playing this server, and the login issues drives you crazy. You literally can purchase VIP 1 with 80 nc coin (i completely understand if you dont want to purchase NC Coin, but if you plan on staying on this server this is the easiest way to avoid the struggles of logging in). Which means you spend 5$, get 400 NC Coin, and each month you spend 80 NC Coin to keep VIP1, which means you have enough NC Coins for 5 months of NO QUE. So for 1$ / month you can avoid ALL these login issue problems.

Now after that being said, it is still ridiculous for a company like this to have so many issues, but again its the first weekend of launch and they clearly were not ready for the wave of players. They specifically said on fridays steam their priority is the login issue, and their second objective will be to check the adena / drop rates, especially now that they have been called out and compared to EU Skelth in regards to drop / adena, they must change something.

I recieved the same advice from another person, funny thing is that i cant log in to do it.

The client will be closed. Continue?

5 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Besides if im required to pay 5 dollars to log in, doesnt that makes it a PAY to play ?

Are you surprised you are being required to pay to play a game? I understand its free 2 play, but at what point are you expecting great customer service for something that is completely free for you to play? Like 1$ / month to play is cheap as hell. I would pay 5$ per month just to avoid that que. 

Generally if something is free, you shouldnt expect great results, as to their being a reason its free. So all the people who are flaming that "VIPs get no que WTH, not fair!" is amusing. Like you dont want to pay for the service, yet complain that people who are willing to play get a better treatment? Welcome to the real world.

17 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I recieved the same advice from another person, funny thing is that i cant log in to do it.

That is frustrating, same thing happened to me yesterday, but after a few attempts i was able to get in, use my NC coin and no more que :)

1 minute ago, yum said:

these people are actually complaining that they aren't being prioritized on a server that is full 5600+ 24/7 as free to players :D

Lol i know its ridiculous. They are not even paying to play a game, and they are complaining about it. YOU ARE PLAYING FOR FREE. Get over it F2P peeps. Theres a reason we get no que as VIP. 

Archived