Stop crying about adena, there are bigger issues at the moment

2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Funny how donators are yelling non-stop about the adena and the adena and how the adena drop will ruin the game when there is a bigger issue: players cant even log into the game because the server is collapsed. And it really is a big problem, the biggest one. Because its a free to play server that dont allow free to play players to log in, i have been literally trying to log in for 5 hours (friends with vip 0 in the same condition) without sucess.

But hey, vip players avoid the queue and are able to log without problems, who cares about the rest of the players. They cant log in?  i dont care, just increase the drop adena so i can continue donating my way through buff and exp scrolls or add a bonus of adena in the VIP status.

surf throug the forum, ITS FLOODED  with users saying they cant log into the game. A lot of those threads are even in the live forum (i created this thread there by accidente lol)

Dont worry brah, the server will have plenty of space pretty soon.

6 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Funny how donators are yelling non-stop about the adena and the adena and how the adena drop will ruin the game when there is a bigger issue: players cant even log into the game because the server is collapsed. And it really is a big problem, the biggest one. Because its a free to play server that dont allow free to play players to log in, i have been literally trying to log in for 5 hours (friends with vip 0 in the same condition) without sucess.

But hey, vip players avoid the queue and are able to log without problems, who cares about the rest of the players. They cant log in?  i dont care, just increase the drop adena so i can continue donating my way through buff and exp scrolls or add a bonus of adena in the VIP status.

surf throug the forum, ITS FLOODED  with users saying they cant log into the game. A lot of those threads are even in the live forum (i created this thread there by accidente lol)

They said they will fix queues, but they haven't said anything about increasing adena drop rate. That's why people are complaining about adena and not queue, and not just paying user, F2P users know rates are a problem.

5 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

I agree these login issues are ridiculous. But if you are interested in playing this server, and the login issues drives you crazy. You literally can purchase VIP 1 with 80 nc coin (i completely understand if you dont want to purchase NC Coin, but if you plan on staying on this server this is the easiest way to avoid the struggles of logging in). Which means you spend 5$, get 400 NC Coin, and each month you spend 80 NC Coin to keep VIP1, which means you have enough NC Coins for 5 months of NO QUE. So for 1$ / month you can avoid ALL these login issue problems.

Now after that being said, it is still ridiculous for a company like this to have so many issues, but again its the first weekend of launch and they clearly were not ready for the wave of players. They specifically said on fridays steam their priority is the login issue, and their second objective will be to check the adena / drop rates, especially now that they have been called out and compared to EU Skelth in regards to drop / adena, they must change something.

You actually have to be in game and use the coin to get VIP. It's not the purchase of it that gives you VIP. 

6 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

I agree these login issues are ridiculous. But if you are interested in playing this server, and the login issues drives you crazy. You literally can purchase VIP 1 with 80 nc coin (i completely understand if you dont want to purchase NC Coin, but if you plan on staying on this server this is the easiest way to avoid the struggles of logging in). Which means you spend 5$, get 400 NC Coin, and each month you spend 80 NC Coin to keep VIP1, which means you have enough NC Coins for 5 months of NO QUE. So for 1$ / month you can avoid ALL these login issue problems.

Now after that being said, it is still ridiculous for a company like this to have so many issues, but again its the first weekend of launch and they clearly were not ready for the wave of players. They specifically said on fridays steam their priority is the login issue, and their second objective will be to check the adena / drop rates, especially now that they have been called out and compared to EU Skelth in regards to drop / adena, they must change something.

I bought 400 nc coins and still can't log in, because I can't spent to get vip status. lol

Archived