Jump to content
KABAL

If this is true ..

Recommended Posts

Mawata    0
5 hours ago, Hime said:

"Looking into it" is more than just deciding "yes or no." We are in discussions with the dev team on this concern raised by the community. We supplying requested information by various teams and also investigating long term impact as well.

We understand this issue is a priority for our players, and we will make an update on this issue when we have more information.

I honestly have no idea how you guys messed up launching Classic L2 this badly. 

Were you hoping all of us vets would just turn a blind eye to the cash shop and adena/exp changes or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48

If they increase the adena drop you'll all cry for exp then.....

 

Its hard OK...but you wanted classic. Remember when you used SS only for pvp?? Well it looks is gonna work that way.

 

Obviously I will thank a better adena drop..but hey Im tired of complaning

I just play and I dont need $$ bin order to play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

If they increase the adena drop you'll all cry for exp then.....

 

Its hard OK...but you wanted classic. Remember when you used SS only for pvp?? Well it looks is gonna work that way.

 

Obviously I will thank a better adena drop..but hey Im tired of complaning

I just play and I dont need $$ bin order to play.

Exp atm in server is ~0.75x, not as bad as 0.25x-0.33x adenas, but also not correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
1 minute ago, JamesSunderland said:

Exp atm in server is ~0.75x, not as bad as 0.25x-0.33x adenas, but also not correct.

When you have access to more adena you'll be able to buy more SS, farm faster and exp faster. After that newbies will complain when they see chars with 55+ lvl in 2-4 days.

 

Im not saying NO to adena. Im just saying after that fix the forum will be start crying for another thing and so on.....

 

Strogest clans and players are not even paying atention to these threads, They just grind no matter dificulties, if they wana be competitive...ofc.

 

Since Im playing for fun I dont bother crying,

 

But yes, you're correct. Rates are very low and not quite correct acording to the prices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Friyan    9

what did u spect? Lineage 2 NA is so DAM pay 2 win. in live servers have many items that broke the experience in PVP and they call it "event". I understand they need money to stay alive with the server. but making the game pay2win is not the way. 

and its frustrating cuz the game is pay2win but they dont work for the game. in live servers we have soulshot bugs from long time ago and its not fixed yet. and many others. now we dont have answer about the exp penalty on dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
43 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Its not crying dude,if you dont see that something is really wrong here then sorry but you must be blind

Assuming that goes for me I'll let you know I already AFIRMED this : " But yes, you're correct. Rates are very low and not quite correct acording to the prices "

Perhaps you're the blind.

 

Anyways,no hate. But crying it still remains crying.  With the years you get ussed to things not to work perfect and you just dont jump crying into forums so easy. You'll learn it too when you reach at adult live....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93

Adult life? Im Adult enough.. if something at your job is not right and you report that to boss or some supervisor do they tell you to "not to cry"? Lol man really.. 

Edited by marcysiek
misstype
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alopex    7

dorkusama, I am not sure if you are trolling or just being a tool. 

How is stating the fact that adena drop rates are 4 times lower than it is supposed to be can be considered crying?

How can any issues be resolved in "adult live" without crying by your definition?

Cmon dude, get real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dorukasama said:

When you have access to more adena you'll be able to buy more SS, farm faster and exp faster. After that newbies will complain when they see chars with 55+ lvl in 2-4 days.

 

Im not saying NO to adena. Im just saying after that fix the forum will be start crying for another thing and so on.....

 

Strogest clans and players are not even paying atention to these threads, They just grind no matter dificulties, if they wana be competitive...ofc.

 

Since Im playing for fun I dont bother crying,

 

But yes, you're correct. Rates are very low and not quite correct acording to the prices

I don't know how you can step out of your house. Your logic is basically "do nothing because someone somewhere might say something about it". I was going to make a longer post mocking your terrible "logic" but this was pretty much all the effort I could actually summon to put into it. Your spelling also made me very sad :(


I mean really you see that there's a problem and admit there is a problem but NCsoft shouldn't bother to fix it because some idiot might be an idiot on the forum....

Heck Ncsoft should delete the game and fold because clearly there's too much crying or whatever...

Just stop crying bro.

 

Quote

How can any issues be resolved in "adult live" without crying by your definition?

I have no idea how either. When he was talking about how we shouldn't complain even if it's not working right he completely lost me. It's like don't fix that shaky wheel on your car because that's crying and nothing is perfect. Then when the tie rod breaks and he causes a multiple car pile up I guess he should refuse treatment as nothing is perfect and he's too much of an adult to cry about a few broken bones..

Nothing is perfect but that doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to be perfect.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
2 hours ago, marcysiek said:

Adult life? Im Adult enough.. if something at your job is not right and you report that to boss or some supervisor do they tell you to "not to cry"? Lol man really.. 

just lol.

 

This ain't  a job. Its a game. All games have issues and fixes later on...

 

move on lol....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
25 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I don't know how you can step out of your house. Your logic is basically "do nothing because someone somewhere might say something about it". I was going to make a longer post mocking your terrible "logic" but this was pretty much all the effort I could actually summon to put into it. Your spelling also made me very sad :(


I mean really you see that there's a problem and admit there is a problem but NCsoft shouldn't bother to fix it because some idiot might be an idiot on the forum....

Heck Ncsoft should delete the game and fold because clearly there's too much crying or whatever...

Just stop crying bro.

 

I have no idea how either. When he was talking about how we shouldn't complain even if it's not working right he completely lost me. It's like don't fix that shaky wheel on your car because that's crying and nothing is perfect. Then when the tie rod breaks and he causes a multiple car pile up I guess he should refuse treatment as nothing is perfect and he's too much of an adult to cry about a few broken bones..

Nothing is perfect but that doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to be perfect.

One think is complaning one thing is fill an entire forum or tears because adena...come on. And hey Mr. Oxford please apolagise for not beeing English my native language. At least Im here arguing the facts instead of watching my adena amount in the inventory like the 3k players who dont give a damn about you and I have to say, all they care is about adena.

 

What's even more impressive is I am actually saying you to guys stop crying so hard and you reply to me the same thing.

 

funny as hell

Edited by dorukasama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

One think is complaning one thing is fill an entire forum or tears because adena...come on. And hey Mr. Oxford please apolagise for not beeing English my native language. At least Im here arguing the facts instead of watching my adena amount in the inventory like the 3k players who dont give a damn about you and I have to say, all they care is about adena.

 

What's even more impressive is I am actually saying you to guys stop crying so hard and you reply to me the same thing.

 

funny as hell

Well you're filling this thread with your tears about their tears.

You're not arguing with facts at best your arguments are reaching logical fallacy level.

Facts are that the XP rate, adena drop rate, item drop rate, and spoil rate are all well below what other classic servers have and well below what existed in prelude. That needs to change because the current state is not going to sustain a healthy population of players.

 

Quote

funny as hell

Only because you're so clueless that you cannot see that by your own definition you're crying about the cryers. If you had any resemblance of consistency of thought you would stop crying about people crying.... If actually discussing the facts of the matter are too much for you then you can always just close the window/tab/browser holding this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
7 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Well you're filling this thread with your tears about their tears.

You're not arguing with facts at best your arguments are reaching logical fallacy level.

Facts are that the XP rate, adena drop rate, item drop rate, and spoil rate are all well below what other classic servers have and well below what existed in prelude. That needs to change because the current state is not going to sustain a healthy population of players.

 

Only because you're so clueless that you cannot see that by your own definition you're crying about the cryers. If you had any resemblance of consistency of thought you would stop crying about people crying.... If actually discussing the facts of the matter are too much for you then you can always just close the window/tab/browser holding this thread.

Same thing may be aplied you yourself. If you dont like what I have to say feel free to close the browser instead of getting personal with me.  What a 2 adena less drop can do...astonishing.

Cheers mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinkest    39
1 hour ago, dorukasama said:

Same thing may be aplied you yourself. If you dont like what I have to say feel free to close the browser instead of getting personal with me.  What a 2 adena less drop can do...astonishing.

Cheers mate

No you can't just turn that around on him. He is here discussing issues he has with the game in topics that specifically state they're about those issues. These topics all even have titles you get to read before you click on them.  This is a forum literally made to do so. You go into the topic and you are now complaining that you have to read it. You do not have to read it. Just because you are passive and don't want to be vocal about issues that you yourself have admitted are there doesn't mean others cannot and shouldn't. 

 

You really hurt your arguments when you greatly lessen the issue in the first place. It is not 2 less adena a drop. It's literally 75% less. These people are vocal and passionate because they fully understand that this server will not be able to sustain itself on those drops and eventually crumble. You are clearly fine with the game as is and you are complacent that things are not correct but you are enjoying the game for the short time it will survive like this. That's fine. Go play that game you enjoy then and let people here who also love the game try to talk to the developers about issues they have. You are in it to enjoy it for the short time it still works. They are trying to make it last so they can enjoy it for a much longer time and can see it will not work with current settings. 

On a final note, do not go and act all sanctimonious and get defensive that he is "getting personal with you" when you were the first one to attack on a personal level when you told him that he would "understand when you get into adult live" That was rude, unnecessary and just makes it look like you need to feel like you're on a higher level than him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
55 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

No you can't just turn that around on him. He is here discussing issues he has with the game in topics that specifically state they're about those issues. These topics all even have titles you get to read before you click on them.  This is a forum literally made to do so. You go into the topic and you are now complaining that you have to read it. You do not have to read it. Just because you are passive and don't want to be vocal about issues that you yourself have admitted are there doesn't mean others cannot and shouldn't. 

 

You really hurt your arguments when you greatly lessen the issue in the first place. It is not 2 less adena a drop. It's literally 75% less. These people are vocal and passionate because they fully understand that this server will not be able to sustain itself on those drops and eventually crumble. You are clearly fine with the game as is and you are complacent that things are not correct but you are enjoying the game for the short time it will survive like this. That's fine. Go play that game you enjoy then and let people here who also love the game try to talk to the developers about issues they have. You are in it to enjoy it for the short time it still works. They are trying to make it last so they can enjoy it for a much longer time and can see it will not work with current settings. 

On a final note, do not go and act all sanctimonious and get defensive that he is "getting personal with you" when you were the first one to attack on a personal level when you told him that he would "understand when you get into adult live" That was rude, unnecessary and just makes it look like you need to feel like you're on a higher level than him. 

Well yeah! Now looks like I am not letting pple to give their opinión about the low adena….Jeez...how missunderstood can be my words. We know the problema and we know the Staff is concern. I just consider more mature waiting for the fix (if its going to be one hopefuly) instead of filling 5 pages of drama where everyone say "please make adena drop higher" wich turned this thread into a x1000 server average topic.

The inicial Kabal's post was enough to reflect an actual problema. Period. Wasn't necessary so much drama below...Thats my only complain since I do agree with the adena issue. 

The adult thing doesn't even have something to do with the Tool_ . I was replying to another user actually….

Edited by dorukasama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinkest    39
4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Well yeah! Now looks like I am not letting pple to give their opinión about the low adena….Jeez...how missunderstood can be my words. We know the problemand we know the Staff is concern. I just consider more mature waiting for the fix (if its going to be on) instead of filling 5 pages of drama where everyone say "pls make adena drop digher" wich turned this thread into a x1000 server average topic.

The inicial Kabal's post was enough to reflect an actual problema. Period. Wasn't necessary so much drama below...Thats my only complain since I do agree with the issue of adena. 

The adult thing doesn't even have something to do with the Tool_ user. I was replying to another user actually….

There are so many topics and it's constantly being brought up because a ton of people are passionate about it. It is also a huge issue that the dev team isn't being transparent at all and completely leaving their player base in the dark. They have absolutely no respect for us. They don't need to be in every thread talking about it but the fact that it's been days and all we have is "we are looking into it" and then days later "We are still looking into it" is just ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BangOut    9
6 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Well yeah! Now looks like I am not letting pple to give their opinión about the low adena….Jeez...how missunderstood can be my words. We know the problema and we know the Staff is concern. I just consider more mature waiting for the fix (if its going to be on) instead of filling 5 pages of drama where everyone say "pls make adena drop digher" wich turned this thread into a x1000 server average topic.

The inicial Kabal's post was enough to reflect an actual problema. Period. Wasn't necessary so much drama below...Thats my only complain since I do agree with the issue of adena. 

Shut up you cuck. If one person would make a PERFECT post about all the issues it woud just be ignored because this shit brings them money and they can just assume the rest of us are dumb sheeple that will play along, but if whole forum goes berserk and turns everything into shitstorm they are forced to react in some way at least. If you re so mature and so grown up, stop playing games and go make money to give to your wifes son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaire    15
11 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Well yeah! Now looks like I am not letting pple to give their opinión about the low adena….Jeez...how missunderstood can be my words. We know the problema and we know the Staff is concern. I just consider more mature waiting for the fix (if its going to be one hopefuly) instead of filling 5 pages of drama where everyone say "please make adena drop higher" wich turned this thread into a x1000 server average topic.

The inicial Kabal's post was enough to reflect an actual problema. Period. Wasn't necessary so much drama below...Thats my only complain since I do agree with the adena issue. 

The adult thing doesn't even have something to do with the Tool_ . I was replying to another user actually….

BROOOOOOOO u want empty servers after month ??????????? u think ppl stay in this crapy and p2w server ??????? u ll be play with 100ppl ....whats is wrong with u....ncsoft fix it to 1x fore free players or they leave and serevrs ll quit in  1year thats all. u r  rich kid ? or whats is wrong  with u ....??

Edited by Kaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
6 hours ago, dorukasama said:

When you have access to more adena you'll be able to buy more SS, farm faster and exp faster. After that newbies will complain when they see chars with 55+ lvl in 2-4 days.

 

Im not saying NO to adena. Im just saying after that fix the forum will be start crying for another thing and so on.....

 

Strogest clans and players are not even paying atention to these threads, They just grind no matter dificulties, if they wana be competitive...ofc.

 

Since Im playing for fun I dont bother crying,

 

But yes, you're correct. Rates are very low and not quite correct acording to the prices

you miss the point

ncwest will prob remove the free teles this week or the other one and many MANY people will be stuck on newbies cities doing quests for money just to get out of it 

good luck after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sour    17

Fix drops. Its ridiculous and I cant believe this was released without anyone realizing it. 

Im level 23 and I have like 5 iron ore, 5 animal skin, 7 stems and 1 varnish. Wtf?

I have not purchased a single item from the store and could barely afford my spell books. I have not purchased a single weapon, piece or armor, piece of jewelry, shot, scroll, or pot. I am broke after buying just a few of my spellbooks?! I certainly wont be able to afford the rest of them. Nor upgrade a single piece of my gear. Its gonna suck saving up adena at lvl 30+ to get decent no grade jewells - one at a time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    32

@Juji @Hime

I was in party yesterday with my husband farming some quest. He was lv 21 on 5%. He died. He deleveled and he was 89% on lv 20. What the actually hell? This is 5% back from lv 21 and 11% from lv 20! Are you for real? How do you expect ANYONE to play this game and do PVP if he know he can go back few levels like that? Just ridiculous.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×