If this is true ..

KABAL

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

Indeed. Everybody is on call. Our Moderation team is scheduled for the weekend as well and they offer support. I will agree it was my own naivety that previous replies and the known issues list would suffice. Oh boy. :)

I don't know that reference.

Also, adena/drop thing is not in Know Issue list. Why? @Hime

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Hime said:

Indeed. Everybody is on call. Our Moderation team is scheduled for the weekend as well and they offer support. I will agree it was my own naivety that previous replies and the known issues list would suffice. Oh boy. :)

Why dont you add the exp/adena/drops/spoil rates to the known issue since this has been confirmed 1000x over the weekend?

Also the 10% death?

@Hime

Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate issue is what will decide the future of the server... this needs needs to be addressed ASAP, first priority on the list...

Many people I know are not playing right now, just sitting there asking for recs, buying/selling, fishing or forum spamming and refuse to play until this is addressed.

42 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thanks, FatHips. We did just get out of the weekend so the lack of replies on issues for 48 hours didn't help. :)

Along with the Moderation team, I've been merging some threads together to bring some order around here for those who want to chat about other things, and I'll be updating a few issues right now (unfortunately, I don't have any updates from what we left off on Friday). Then move onto other tasks I have for the day.

on call to respond to all my tickets about not being able to log into the website with "WE are not going to help you right now" How the heck your support team going to go around and just copy and paste this type of a  response to us. Its not just me my friends having the same login issues on the website getting the same response. Its funny its just this one support guy though "Czian" my other friend had someone else respond to his ticket and they actually helped him and he is now able to login. 

several days of waiting just to be told to fk off by your support team,, when all i  want to do is give you money to buy ncoins to be able to buy soul shots because next shocker the adena rates are not true classic  1.5 rates.

im starting to wonder why im trying so hard to give you money.

Just now, NotStormie said:

on call to respond to all my tickets about not being able to log into the website with "WE are not going to help you right now" How the heck your support team going to go around and just copy and paste this type of a  response to us. Its not just me my friends having the same login issues on the website getting the same response. Its funny its just this one support guy though "Czian" my other friend had someone else respond to his ticket and they actually helped him and he is now able to login. 

several days of waiting just to be told to fk off by your support team,, when all i  want to do is give you money to buy ncoins to be able to buy soul shots because next shocker the adena rates are not true 1.5 rates.

im starting to wonder why im trying so hard to give you money.

You had your account locked too? I had mine yeasterday (when I got it locked I wasnt even online, because I was on shop and got DC saturday), I already send e-mail and waiting for reply

Just now, DorfBorf said:

You had your account locked too? I had mine yeasterday (when I got it locked I wasnt even online, because I was on shop and got DC saturday), I already send e-mail and waiting for reply

accounts are not locked i can play the game on them, what i cant do is login to the website. "Something went wrong on our end, please try again later"... well then maybe you should fix it on your end then!

30 minutes ago, Hime said:

@Hime

Probably because I typed it wrong, I meant, please do not say he has clothes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

Essentially, please don't deny there is a problem in the end, even if you get denied by Korea or whomever, admit you see there is a problem, we understand that the Community Managers are not powerful enough to enact the change that the players want.  But you are our voice and we want to know you advocate strongly for us.

@Hime I personally enjoy the current drop/adena rates. It's difficult to gear up and make money to buy something but It's fun. I hope you guys make the right choices if you ever decide to improve your current rates, for the love of god please do not improve them x2 or x3. A slight adjustment to adena rates could be ok but if you guys increase it too much, then it's just going to be a completely different classic and the whole hardcore aspect of it will be ruined. I know community's voice is important but if you guys listen to literally every complaining here on forums about this and that, they will continue to find more things to complain about it, it's neverending. Please do the right choice, I believe in you NCSOFT

20 minutes ago, Leemado said:

@Hime

Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate issue is what will decide the future of the server... this needs needs to be addressed ASAP, first priority on the list...

Many people I know are not playing right now, just sitting there asking for recs, buying/selling, fishing or forum spamming and refuse to play until this is addressed.

Yeah, I'm one of them too, I just sit there on event monsters to get the boxes until they decide what they will do with adena/drop/spoil issue^^

8 minutes ago, yum said:

dont forget too that despite all the naysayer and crying talking island has remained at 5600players+ 24/7 for the past week (I know it includes alts and afks but it still is a server that stays up 5600+ 24/7 while other servers dip to 5200 and 1000 at early AM sleeping hours)

Most people are waiting lol or farming the event/fishing. Server population doesn’t mean anything hell some of those people are only just logging in for the first time cause of issues they have had. 

Just wait a few weeks it will drop very low if nothing is done.

The rates are broken as the evidence given in other posts. The rates at the moment are a NCSoft west Frankenstein’s monster. They aren’t the proper 1.5 rates (as stated this is the version they realised) or are they c1 rates. Then there are the just straight out bugged areas.

6 minutes ago, yum said:

dont forget too that despite all the naysayer and crying talking island has remained at 5600players+ 24/7 for the past week (I know it includes alts and afks but it still is a server that stays up 5600+ 24/7 while other servers dip to 5200 and 1000 at early AM sleeping hours)

There is almost the same amount of characters on Giran and TI, and I'm in the game just for the boxes from event monsters. I'm waiting till they announce what they decided.

8 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

@Hime I personally enjoy the current drop/adena rates. It's difficult to gear up and make money to buy something but It's fun. I hope you guys make the right choices if you ever decide to improve your current rates, for the love of god please do not improve them x2 or x3. A slight adjustment to adena rates could be ok but if you guys increase it too much, then it's just going to be a completely different classic and the whole hardcore aspect of it will be ruined. I know community's voice is important but if you guys listen to literally every complaining here on forums about this and that, they will continue to find more things to complain about it, it's neverending. Please do the right choice, I believe in you NCSOFT

It's not about what YOU like, no one cares about that. Fact is...our current rates belong to the patch 1.0. We're suppose to have a 1.5.
Even tho, we're running a 3.0 version downgraded to 1.5. This means we were suppose to have all the rates being increased by like...2-4x the actual rates. 
Sorry to burst ur bubble tho...If they would have told us the rates were 1.0...trust me, lots of players would have never started. We came here for a classic 1.5, not a 1.0. 

@Himebefore looking and talking about the rates or whatever subjects... What about looking to the unfounded bans ? There's a lot and it should be your priority.
Get yourself together and do what has to be done asap ... There's a lot of legit player stuck and that's disgusting ...

Thanks

1 minute ago, Gallow said:

@Himebefore looking and talking about the rates or whatever subjects... What about looking to the unfounded bans ? There's a lot and it should be your priority.
Get yourself together and do what has to be done asap ... There's a lot of legit player stuck and that's disgusting ...

Thanks

You realize that @Hime is a community manager?  Meaning he communicates from the devs to the players?  He can't do anything about people being stuck or whatever you're talking about.  And they've said on MANY occasions they KNOW people are having issues logging in.  So relax

23 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

How is it fun? This is the classic server with the least pvp I've ever experienced and by least I mean like 1/100 of a normal classic server.

I dont know what there is to analyze , devs could just log in to forums and see hundreds of topics analyzing this problem is already here :D

But honestly disparity between exp and adena/spoil is ridiculous , even the lowest ranked private servers have enough brain power to understand that if exp is 1x then adena should be 1x , otherwise the game will be broken in some way. Especially if the game is older than some ppl around here lol....

11 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

It's not about what YOU like, no one cares about that. Fact is...our current rates belong to the patch 1.0. We're suppose to have a 1.5.
Even tho, we're running a 3.0 version downgraded to 1.5. This means we were suppose to have all the rates being increased by like...2-4x the actual rates. 
Sorry to burst ur bubble tho...If they would have told us the rates were 1.0...trust me, lots of players would have never started. We came here for a classic 1.5, not a 1.0. 

I dont mind the XP rates at the moment, but these drop/spoil/adena rates are incredibly low. The fact that you are still in NG, and you are always in a deficit in regards to adena because you need to buy SS / HP Pots is ridiculous. You should at least be able to slowly increase your adena amount without going broke buying SS. The mats drop rates are so low I couldnt even afford to save to craft my own gear..

3 minutes ago, Gallow said:

Thanks

Im gonna give 24h maybe more so they can answer my e-mail, I dont think they need a lot more to just give an answer. If not, i'll refund my money.

where does it say that the server will have the same rates as the Russian server? It is true that current rates are a problem because more than encouraging the user to buy things with ncoins is forcing them. They said that they would give a server with classic 1.5 but I have not seen that they said they would have the same rates (I can be wrong, correct me if that is the case)

1 minute ago, Zangles said:

where does it say that the server will have the same rates as the Russian server? It is true that current rates are a problem because more than encouraging the user to buy things with ncoins is forcing them. They said that they would give a server with classic 1.5 but I have not seen that they said they would have the same rates (I can be wrong, correct me if that is the case)

I just think people assume that when they announced the server would be patch 1.5, it would be the same 1.5 as is everywhere else (Euro, Korea, Russia).

1 minute ago, Zangles said:

they also didn't say the rates will be so ridiculously lowered

8 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

they also didn't say the rates will be so ridiculously lowered

No, they did not say it either. And I understand that it is a way to promote the purchase of things in the store. But that must be well balanced. If you give more than anyone will buy, if you give little (as now) you will have serious problems for the basic sustainability of the player. Remember that it is a free game and have to take money from somewhere. But they must do it well, not like that.
But I go back to the same thing. Unfortunately they did not mention anything about the rates. So keep comparing them with C1 or the Russian server I see little use. If I consider that they have to make an urgent adjustment, because the current rates are very low and prevents the common player from surviving

Archived