Dual box from different copies of the game?

Xavit

hi people. I was wondering if a can run two different clients in dual box, from different copies of the game. The purpose of this, is to have one main char in the client with sound and full graphics, and the secondary in a client without sound and low graphics. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Tinklepee said:

Create two directories, one for your main client/window and the other for low res windows.

that was the first thing i tried, but when you open the launcher, it redirects always to the default install folder of the game, no matter what copy is your launching from

12 hours ago, dorukasama said:

what you wana try saying is if you can play the newst chronicle and another box with the classic version??  I gues yes its possible

Just two copies of the classic, but with different configurations

1 hour ago, Candee said:

why waste your time trying to set up something that probably wont work? Just open both accounts from the launcher and set the "box account" to not have sound and low quality video. 

Because if there is a way, it could spare me the pain of changing the config every time i get in, muting sounds, lowering the graphics, changing to window type.

35 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

just click alt+p and mute sounds.. geez

Yes! That solves all the problems in my life! Thank you very mucho muy monton!

3 hours ago, Shakedown said:

I've been trying to find a workaround for this as well. Except my issue is that I use different monitor sizes and im just tired of switching my ui all the time xD

yep, thats a thing too in my case

5 hours ago, Xavit said:

Because if there is a way, it could spare me the pain of changing the config every time i get in, muting sounds, lowering the graphics, changing to window type.

Yes! That solves all the problems in my life! Thank you very mucho muy monton!

GJ

Archived