Chronos Siege MS vs The world "18

AiZeN

The defense of Goddard MS with their PvE dragon weapon vs Nova's 2 PvP Dragon weapons + ProPvE alliance + Bladenknights + many more :) 

GF 

MorningStar Recruiting 103+ PvP CPs/Solo players who loves the challenge of fighting Nova and Max + their pets pm/mail 

On 1/9/2018 at 5:15 AM, AiZeN said:

The defense of Goddard MS with their PvE dragon weapon vs Nova's 2 PvP Dragon weapons + ProPvE alliance + Bladenknights + many more :) 

GF 

MorningStar Recruiting 103+ PvP CPs/Solo players who loves the challenge of fighting Nova and Max + their pets pm/mail 

MS leadership trying to 7v7 kek

16 hours ago, AiZeN said:

We can't win all of the PvPs even the best gotta lose sometimes :P gf snowflakes :P 

lol lets be honest .. you literally can't win pvp without some stupid broken/pathetic element, strategy or crutch existing in the game.. That is beyond crystal clear at this point .. :(  With equal or less than equal items you lose. With more itens you lose in 7v7s / sieges ( you go +10 while "Farming nova" 2 hours into a siege ) BEYOND HILARIOUS xD .. does MS even leave town anymore?  :D  since no perma ud your clan has fell off bruh.. I don't know how you don't notice x] maybe 2% of ms will even leave town ever without a full pt, and the ones leaving with full pt get wiped once and don't come back for days. (including zureil / diego / bom / etc /etc /etc /etc.)  #problMS #PveLife #nohands #yourcpchangesdaily # yourexcuseschangedaily #yourclanonlyhas10pplthatpvp 

P.S.

you've been losing to nova since day 1 that we merged.

current status: MS = -1675 to Nova. (only going up) :( 

BEST PART: you record siege videos BLATANTLY SHOWING 60-80% of your clan missing / hiding from action to avoid going deeper into the negative :) 

Most logical people would think to themselves.. hmm a dominant clan would never allow these situations when they are "FARMING NOVA" in sieges / 7v7s / daily pvp. However most MS must have issues with basic human interaction and problem solving skills so these things are expected. Let it sink in young snowflake.

Lastly, do you play this game to pvp? b/c all things that you lead people to believe would certainly prove otherwise :) 

16 hours ago, AiZeN said:

We can't win all of the PvPs even the best gotta lose sometimes :P gf snowflakes :P 

is this really all you have? you realize the aftermath of this was the video I linked :P 

: heres a link if anyone missed Zuroil cp getting utterly dominated in less than 2 mins~ 

another link of amx (FOCALPOINT : top reroller ) getting farmed 25 times in a 20 min 7v7 (lost buffs 2-3 times)  and zuroil realizing his nuker does no dmg anymore :( 

4 hours ago, Fooz said:

I am an angsty kid, grandma wont bring me toilet.. MS owns me and Truffle always kills me in siege. My clan can't PvP or make it into dragons, all my friends quit and I hate myself.

Fooz went off the deep end again, so angry kiddo. xD

Please somebody pinch me I must be dreaming. Little Foozie is all grown up now? Or has moms credit card run out of things to buy him so he can feel relevant. The piles of videos showing MS dumpstering dragon wep toons and you think you're good because of a +20 cloak? All of that "I can aoe your CP bruh" damage seems to be working well as youre laying on the ground during an entire siege. I will say you do make a good carpet tho "bruh". 

fooz is one of the best players . When he is alive . Shame he is carpet mode every single pvp . Proofs the 4 videos above . And I don’t need to say something about last siege . Since nova wasn’t even there . Or mayby they were there but with only 2 casters and one stage 2 caster were unnoticeable . They have to bring at least 7 dragon weapons  with 7 members to wear 6/6broonches as the tank had sayed in previous posts ( the one who wanted to buy the lindvior cutter ) 

7 hours ago, Fooz said:

is this really all you have? you realize the aftermath of this was the video I linked :P 

: heres a link if anyone missed Zuroil cp getting utterly dominated in less than 2 mins~ 

another link of amx (FOCALPOINT : top reroller ) getting farmed 25 times in a 20 min 7v7 (lost buffs 2-3 times)  and zuroil realizing his nuker does no dmg anymore :( 

lmao Nova is the only pathetic clan that doesn't wanna fight on equal terms anyways you've got a dragon weapon and yet when we decided to bring one ya'll like oh we're gonna go sleep lmao where can you find an arrange 7v7 wherein your enemy decides which players we can bring and which we can't lmao only Nova does!

Nova: We're gonna bring a dragon weapon/s but you can't bring truffle and his "PvE" dragon weapon if you do we're not gonna fight looool

btw fooz relax brah chill you're caring way too much that you even commented on my YT channel :D

17 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lmao Nova is the only pathetic clan that doesn't wanna fight on equal terms anyways you've got a dragon weapon and yet when we decided to bring one ya'll like oh we're gonna go sleep lmao where can you find an arrange 7v7 wherein your enemy decides which players we can bring and which we can't lmao only Nova does!

Nova: We're gonna bring a dragon weapon/s but you can't bring truffle and his "PvE" dragon weapon if you do we're not gonna fight looool

btw fooz relax brah chill you're caring way too much that you even commented on my YT channel :D

Haha, last time fooz went this emo he got rejected. Perhaps by Evey this time? Pig face didn't cut it for her..? :D

lol I barely log nowadays but I heard yesterday fooz went to exp so I logged for a bit and made the kid cry and make him waste multiple cakes fooz has only few videos of him winning and if we're even gonna bother to upload all the videos that we won against fooz it's gonna take way too much time and its not worth it considering that winning against fooz is like breathing it comes natural 

Archived