Forums

Mana Pot Correction

LOOS

On 8/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, Drakkon said:

Walk, don't run. Mana pots do not exist and I am glad they don't cause you damn nukers are everywhere ksing people. So I am glad you guys have to sit for a good 5 minutes to recover your mana. 

Made my day hahaha!

Mana regen is a little bit slow and having to sit for 5 mins isnt fun at all but its the price to pay for being able to nuke everything down in 1-2 shots from distance and im fine with it. Gives breathing room for melees so they're able to do quests too.

(i play mages)

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, LOOS said:

When will mana pot be inserted? or corrected the mages' mana recovery because regeneration time is impossible.

This is item exist only on private server, you were never able to use a mana pot, you need to play smart with your mana or box/duo with a SE or EE

this guy is used to private servers where nukers dont stop. dude in official is like this, nukers have the disadvantage of spending mana and not having an "easy" way of recovering it.

that is why for example body to mind, corpse life drain, recharge, clarity, etc are such useful skills for them

learn to not waste your mana, walk while you farm cause you regen more and sit after 3 mobs ( sucks right? that why I dont run nukers )

cheers

3 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

stop trolling on a thread made for trolling

got it

Or the guy didn't know any better and was asking. You don't need to try to trick people into closing their game when it's hard enough for people to get in with hours of trying in the first place.

Nukers are not supposed to be able to solo none stop. Their kill speed is too high for that so that was never intended. You group up with buffers and rechargers to get buffs and mana. This is how the game is balanced. I know you can get shots and buffs through the store nowadays but getting unlimited mana on top of that is just ridiculous.

Also you don't have to pick up adena drops anymore so you can just run around like a Star Destroyer with lasers smacking down targets everywhere. I suppose your next post would be: "Give mages wings because I am not 100% there yet!". xD

I play a nuker myself, but I can see the bigger picture here and how the game needs to maintain some kind of balance.

2 hours ago, Sinkest said:

Or the guy didn't know any better and was asking. You don't need to try to trick people into closing their game when it's hard enough for people to get in with hours of trying in the first place.

the game doesnt close anymore with alt+f4 in case you havent notice.......

plus he prob saw the mp pot rewards from innova

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

the game doesnt close anymore with alt+f4 in case you havent notice.......

plus he prob saw the mp pot rewards from innova

You are correct, I did not realize that it doesn't anymore. For that I apologize. Surely you can understand my ideology when thinking that was still the case but again my apologies. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, Drakkon said:

Walk, don't run. Mana pots do not exist and I am glad they don't cause you damn nukers are everywhere ksing people. So I am glad you guys have to sit for a good 5 minutes to recover your mana. 

I got KS'd no less than 50 times last night hunting those damned Dark Horrors. Nukers tick me off

Archived